    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013

      Sunday, March 17, 2013 Issue #3890

      We will be upgrading the website to a faster server next week but
      hopefully there will be no interruptions during the process. We've been
      told it's using more resources than we're allowed so we have to move a
      plan up to keep it running without suffering any outages. If there are any
      outages, the mobile apps will also be affected however we were given a
      guarantee that there shouldn't be any problems.

      Pro wrestling & punk rock go hand in hand! Get
      WWE/punk parody tees @ http://bit.ly/X7XaW0
      Enter "WO13" to save 5% on your order!

      > DANA WHITE REVEALS MCMAHON WANTED TO FIGHT HIM
      - In an interview leading up to UFC 158, UFC President Dana White was
      asked who'd come out victorious if he was locked up in a cage with Vince
      McMahon. White said that he was going to reveal something that he never,
      ever, said in an interview anywhere. "If Vince hears this he's gonna go
      nuts, okay," White said as he prepared to reveal the crazy idea that Vince
      once proposed to him. "He wanted to do that one time. Vince wanted to
      fight me. Called me up and said, 'Let's do it. Let's do it. We can either
      do it in the UFC, or let's do it at WrestleMania'," White said. "I said
      you are crazy," White revealed with a chuckle, saying that he respect
      Vince McMahon but he's too old to fight anybody! You can see the clip of
      White talking about it at http://w-o.it/131Au1E

      > WRESTLEMANIA 29 MERCHANDISE ON SALE
      - With only a few weeks away from the big pay-per-view, WWE has finally
      released most of the WrestleMania 29 official merchandise on WWEShop.com.
      Merchandise available include sweatshirts, fleeces, beanie bears,
      different baseball caps and t-shirts, gloves, pillows, and more. You can
      order from WWEShop.com and also make use of the 17% off for all orders
      over $17 for St. Patrick's Day.

      > FOURTH MATCH OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED FOR WRESTLEMANIA
      - The fourth match announced for WrestleMania was made official during the
      episode of Smackdown. A six man tag team match will be featured on the
      show with the team of The Shield - Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth
      Rollins - taking on Ryback, Randy Orton, and Sheamus. A Mark Henry vs
      Ryback match is rumored for WrestleMania as well which might see Ryback
      pulled out from the six man tag match and being replaced by The Big Show
      for the one-on-one encounter. The other matches so far official are The
      Rock vs John Cena, Undertaker vs CM Punk, and Alberto Del Rio vs Jack
      Swagger. Brock Lesnar vs Triple H is set to be announced on TV on Monday.

      > WWE CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER MAKES IT ON SPORTS ILLUSTRATED LIST
      - WWE's Chief Marketing Officer Michelle Wilson was ranked number six in
      the ten most influential women in sports in a Sports Illustrated story
      this week. Wilson oversees WWE's global marketing including PPVs,
      advertising, promotions, research, creative services and even public and
      government relations. On top of all that, she also oversees the company's
      integrated media sales and sponsorship business and is one of the most
      powerful females in WWE's chain of command. She joined WWE in February
      2009 as Executive Vice President of Marketing before getting the promotion
      in 2011.

      > ACES & EIGHTS "TAKE OVER" TNA WEBSITE
      - The TNA website ImpactWrestling.com was "taken over" by the Aces &
      Eights, with a pop up welcoming you to the site saying, "This website is
      now property of Aces & Eights." Everything on the site is Aces & Eights
      related including graphics, news, merchandise, and everything else, except
      for the title of the page which still reads 'IMPACT WRESTLING: THURSDAY ON
      SPIKE.' All the sections of the website were removed from the menu as well
      leaving only icons for TNA's social media accounts. Playing the angle, TNA
      President Dixie Carter wrote on Twitter, "We are aware of the situation
      with our website and @IMPACTWRESTLING. Working with IT to get it fixed
      right away. This won't be tolerated." This is a re-creation of what WCW
      did with the nWo back in the mid/late 90s. The website has been restored
      to its normal state now.

      > VAN DAM REVEALS HE'S A FREE AGENT
      - Former ECW and WWE champion Rob Van Dam has revealed that his TNA
      contract has expired and that is why he hasn't been appearing for the
      company in the past couple of weeks. In an audio update, Van Dam said that
      he is now a free agent and free to join anyone however he wouldn't be
      commenting on the situation as he doesn't want to effect his ongoing
      discussions. "I plead the Fifth due to the grounds that it may be
      detrimental to my ongoing business affairs. Thank you for understanding
      and very soon, we'll talk about just that." Van Dam said without
      clarifying who is he doing business with. RVD was the X Division champ up
      until the end of February where he lost the title after a reign of almost
      140 days as champion.