    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013

      Thursday, March 14, 2013 Issue #3889

      Not much going on today. Back tomorrow.

      Pro wrestling & punk rock go hand in hand! Get
      WWE/punk parody tees @ http://bit.ly/X7XaW0
      Enter "WO13" to save 5% on your order!

      > JIMMY USO ARRESTED
      - WWE Superstar Jimmy Uso was arrested in Hillsborough County, Florida,
      yesterday and was charged for driving under the influence. He was released
      around 3PM on the same day on a $500 bond. This is his second DUI charge
      after in September of 2011, he was arrested in Tampa after he drove the
      wrong way on a one-way street and then failed a breathalyzer test. You can
      see his latest mug shot at http://w-o.it/ZrA2DG

      > TICKETMASTER RUNS OUT OF WRESTLEMANIA TICKETS
      - Ticketmaster.com is out of WrestleMania tickets in any section and any
      price range anywhere in the MetLife Stadium. The stadium is being
      configured to hold just over 71,700 fans in total with the majority of the
      seats carrying a price of $175, almost 19,000 of them. There are over
      16,000 seats selling for $35 and over 10,000 going for $60. More tickets
      will be released when TV production and stage is completely figured out
      later on in the month. If WWE completely sells out the place there will be
      over $12,000,000 in gate revenue.

      > RAW RATING
      - This week's episode of Monday Night RAW did a 3.3 rating with an average
      of 4,813,000 viewers for the three hour show. This is down from last week'
      3.5 rating, a show which did 5,018,000 viewers. Hour one did 4,980,000
      viewers, hour two dropped down to 4,890,000, and hour three dropped even
      more to 4,570,000. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by PWInsider.com)

      > THE ROCK TAKES THE WWE TITLE TO KOREA FOR MOVIE LAUNCH
      - WWE champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be appearing on The Tonight
      Show with Jay Leno on Thursday, March 21, to promote his new movie G.I.
      Joe: Retaliation and obviously WrestleMania 29. He will be the first guest
      on the show, which also has Chris Paul, and Atlas Genius appearing
      afterward. The Rock was in Korea this week - South Korea that is - for the
      press conference and red carpet launch of G.I. Joe with his co-stars and
      just like he said he would, he carried the WWE title with him. You can see
      a photo of The Rock with title at http://w-o.it/15OU66L

      > HOGAN'S PERSONAL INFO HACKED
      - Hulk Hogan was among the high profile celebrities that had their banking
      information and social security number hacked after hackers targeted
      credit reporting agency Equifax. Equifax confirmed the security breach on
      Tuesday according to ABC News after a Russian website posted the
      information online. Celebrities who were hacked include Kim Kardashian,
      Jay-Z, Beyonce, Mel Gibson, Britney Spears, first lady Michelle Obama and
      others, including possibly Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary
      of State Hillary Clinton.