    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013

      Tuesday, March 12, 2013 Issue #3888

      If you are interested, my personal Twitter account (anything but
      wrestling) was launched @ColinVassallo. Feel free to add. All wrestling
      and MMA related tweets including website news etc will continue on as
      usual @WrestlingOnline.

      Love CM Punk? Hate the Rock? Join the club!
      Visit http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com to
      get your limited-edition shirt in time for RAW!

      > WWE PAYS TRIBUTE TO PAUL BEARER
      - WWE paid tribute to Paul Bearer yesterday on Monday Night RAW but as
      always, things didn't go as smooth as they were supposed to be. The show
      opened with the fantastic video tribute that WWE put up online last
      Thursday, followed by the entrance of the Undertaker. Undertaker walked
      down to the ring as an urn was waiting in the middle of the ring. Taker
      paid his respects by kneeling down however he was interrupted by CM Punk.
      Punk dissed the Undertaker and told him he will be 20-1 after WrestleMania
      29 as he will beat the streak. Throughout the show they also aired several
      clips from Paul Bearer's WWE career. At the end of the show, Kane fought
      CM Punk, keeping the old storyline that Kane was Paul Bearer's son and
      Undertaker's brother. After Kane defeated Punk, Taker came out and kneeled
      at the top of the ramp while Kane did the same. However CM Punk recovered
      from the chokeslam, got the urn, and hit Kane several times with it,
      running away with the urn before mocking the Undertaker.

      > LESNAR'S ANSWERS HHH'S CHALLENGESŠWITH A STIPULATION
      - Brock Lesnar gave his answer to Triple H last night on RAW as the former
      WWE and UFC Heavyweight champion decimated Triple H's close friends -
      Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. During the New Age Outlaws match against the
      Rhodes Scholars, Lesnar came out and decked out both former tag team
      champions with an F5 each. Lesnar's mouthpiece, Paul Heyman, ran down the
      men that Lesnar broke - HHH, Shawn Michaels, and Vince McMahon - before
      accepting Triple H's challenge on his client's behalf. "The answer is
      yes," screamed Heyman, but Brock Lesnar will only go ahead with the match
      as long as he names the stipulation for the match. And the stipulation
      will only be named after Triple H signs the contract.

      > BELLA TWINS RETURN TO WWE
      - The Bella Twins returned to WWE yesterday in a backstage segment with
      the Rhodes Scholars. The two were introduced when Damien Sandow said he
      had a plan for a double date and introduced the Bellas on screen. "This
      sorry Divas division has never needed us more," the Bellas told WWE Divas
      champion Kaityln who was also in the room. The twins left WWE in May of
      last year when they were "fired" in a storyline by Eve Torres. In reality,
      the Bella Twins' contract expired and they decided not to renew. Brie and
      Nikki remained in the news after they left as both have been dating Daniel
      Bryan and John Cena with several photos of the foursome popping up online.

      > ROYAL RUMBLE 2013 BUY RATE
      - The Royal Rumble this year with the return of The Rock taking on CM Punk
      for the WWE title did 498,000 buys in total worldwide, with 322,000 buys
      domestically and 176,000 from overseas providers. That is up from last
      year's show which did 443,000 worldwide buys with Sheamus winning the
      Rumble. In 2011, the Rumble did 481,000 total buys and in 2010 it did
      465,000 buys.

      > WWE PAYBACK PAY-PER-VIEW OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED
      - WWE officially announced the newest pay-per-view of its calendar -
      Payback. Set to take place on Sunday, June 16, at the Allstate Arena in
      Chicago, Illinois, the preview on WWE.COM describes the show as to see
      "just how far Superstars will go to settle scores and gain retribution
      against their fiercest foes." It is not known if there will be certain
      stipulations for matches on the card. Tickets for Payback go on sale on
      Saturday, March 23, at Noon CT at Ticketmaster.com.

      > JOHN CENA WRESTLES ON RAW AFTER SHOW GOES OFF THE AIR
      - You might have noticed something different yesterday during RAW. Yes,
      there was no John Cena. The only appearance of Cena on the show was in a
      video to hype up the WrestleMania match between him and The Rock however
      the former WWE champion did appear in person after the show was over. Cena
      was part of the post-show non-televised dark match, joining Ryback to take
      on The Shield. "Great time in Indy tonight! Not on Raw, but after strictly
      for WWE live crowd. Hope they liked NEW TEE SHIRT," wrote Cena on Twitter.
      Since The Rock was not booked for tonight's show the decision was made to
      keep Cena off television but still have both of them be a part of the show
      with that video montage.