    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013

      Sunday, March 10, 2013 Issue #3886

      The $3-a-day ads on the newsletter continue and we have spots available
      from issues #3991 onward. If you're interested, e-mail us at
      editor@.... Thanks.

      Jonfun Media, Photographer Jonathan Miller.
      Quantity & quality memorable moments, action!
      http://www.jonfun.biz

      > LOCKDOWN 2013 LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, TNA presents
      Lockdown 2013 on pay-per-view. The full card is as follows: Jeff Hardy vs
      Bully Ray for the TNA title in a steel cage match; Sting, Magnus, Samoa
      Joe, James Storm, and Eric Young vs Devon, Mr. Anderson, Mike Knox, DOC,
      and Garrett Bischoff in a Lethal Lockdown match; Kurt Angle vs Wes Brisco
      in a steel cage match; Velvet Sky vs Gail Kim for the TNA Knockout title;
      Austin Aries and Bobby Roode vs Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs Chavo
      Guerrero and Hernandez for the TNA Tag Team ttiels in a three-way match;
      Kenny King vs Christian York vs Zema Ion for the TNA X Division title in a
      three way match; Joseph Park vs Joey Ryan; Robbie E vs Robbie T.

      > SLAMMIVERSARY 2013 TO BE HELD ON CAMPUS OF BOSTON UNIVERSITY
      - The Agganis Arena, on the campus of Boston University, in Boston,
      Massachusetts, will be the site of this year's Slammiversary pay-per-view.
      The event will be held on June 2 at this 7,000-seater arena which is home
      of the 2009 National Champion ice hockey team, the Boston University
      Terriers. With TNA moving out of Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida,
      the company will be looking at small-to-medium sized arenas to hold its
      events and pay-per-views during the year.

      > BOBBY ROODE'S TNA CONTRACT EXPIRES
      - The big news this weekend is that current TNA tag team title holder and
      former TNA champion Bobby Roode has an expired contract and might and
      might not show up tonight at the Lockdown pay-per-view. Roode did not
      attend the fan interaction events this weekend for Lockdown and has been
      off television since the last Impact television show taped from London,
      England. Roode is booked - and is still expected to show up - for
      tonight's show teaming up with his tag team partner Austin Aries as they
      defend their titles in a three way tag team match. Roode has been
      wrestling for TNA since 2004.

      > LOCATIONS FOR APRIL AND MARCH IMPACT TAPINGS
      - TNA has announced new locations for its live television tapings of
      IMPACT for the months of April and May. On Thursday, April 25, TNA will
      tape two episodes of IMPACT at the Kovalchick Convention and Athletic
      Complex in Indiana, Pennsylvania. Tickets go on sale on March 29 at
      kovalchickcomplex.com. On Thursday, May 9, the show moves to the
      BancorpSouth Arena in Tupelo, Mississippi with tickets going on sale on
      April 5. More info on tickets can be found at at www.bcsarena.com. On
      Thursday, May 23, TNA then goes to Tampa, Florida, with tapings at the USF
      Sun Dome. Tickets go on sale on April 26, at www.sundomearena.com. TNA
      will tape two shows at each locations, one live, and one for the following
      week.

      > DDP ASKS FOR HELP TO COVER SCOTT HALL'S MEDICAL BILLS
      - Diamond Dallas Page is asking for help from fans to bring back Scott
      Hall to the man he once was, and with over 40 days sober, things are
      looking good. However Hall's body was much more damaged than initially
      thought. DDP is now enlisting help of fans to raise $80,000 to cover his
      hip replacement surgery, physical therapy, dental work, and his continuing
      medical expenses. "We believe that with some persistence and
      encouragement, Scott can rebuild his body and become healthy and happy
      again," the description on Indiegogo.com reads. All money collected will
      be managed by DDP and his team to ensure that every cent donated goes only
      towards Scott Hall's process of recovery and physical rehabilitation. "I
      feel so peaceful for the first time in so long," an emotional Hall said in
      a video. He said the first time he tweeted, he never knew so many people
      cared about him and now he just wants his life back. There are several
      perks available if you support the cause, including merchandise, video
      calls from Hall himself, phone calls, and even a one day stay with DDP,
      Jake, and Hall to see first hand how things are going. So far almost
      $19,000 were collected out of the $80,000 goal with 30 days left. You can
      go to http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/we-can-rebuild-him to help out.