    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 4:32 PM

      Friday, March 8, 2013 Issue #3885

      The archive of the latest Wrestling News Live featuring two interviews -
      one with Diamond Dallas Page and the other with belt maker David Millican
      - is now available for download at SNSRadioNetwork.com.

      Jonfun Media, Photographer Jonathan Miller.
      Quantity & quality memorable moments, action!
      http://www.jonfun.biz

      > WWE PAYS TRIBUTE TO PAUL BEARER WITH FANTASTIC VIDEO
      - WWE produced a fantastic 2 minute 43 second video as a tribute to the
      late Paul Bearer, who passed away on Tuesday at the age of 58. The video
      has comments from various WWE personalities including Chairman and CEO
      Vince McMahon who opens the video saying that Bearer was the most unique
      manager they ever had. Various clips from Bearer's career are shown,
      managing the likes of Rick Rude, Vader, Mankind, Kane, and of course the
      Undertaker. The video ends with Undertaker saying his "rest in peace" line
      with a photo of Bearer closing with the words "In Memory of William
      Moody." It will most likely air on Smackdown tonight as well as RAW on
      Monday but you can check it out at http://w-o.it/VPUqAr

      > TMZ SAYS BEARER SUFFERED BLOOD CLOT JUST DAYS BEFORE DEATH
      - TMZ.COM reported that William Moody, the man who portrayed the character
      of Paul Bearer and who passed away on Tuesday night, was diagnosed with a
      blood clot just days before his death. The news came from a representative
      of the Cauliflower Alley Club, who told TMZ that Moody was admitted to a
      hospital on Sunday after he appeared at an event in a wheelchair. The
      event was the annual Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion, which is held every
      year in Mobile, Alabama, and Moody was a member of the Board of Directors.
      There was no official cause of death released yet.

      > FUNERAL SERVICES INFO FOR PAUL BEARER
      - Funeral services for William Moody, better known in the world of
      professional wrestling as Paul Bearer and Percy Pringle, will be held this
      weekend. Tonight there will be a public wake held at the Serenity Funeral
      Home in Mobile, Alabama, between 5PM and 8PM and his funeral will be held
      on Saturday morning at 10 at St. Vincent Catholic Church in Mobile. His
      obituary was published on the Mobile Register at AL.com and it reads as
      follows: "MOODY William "Bill" Moody, age 58, went to be with the Lord and
      his wife, on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. William loved his kids and grandkids
      more than life itself. His second love was his profession. Little did he
      know that his mortician background would lead him to one of the biggest
      characters in the history of Professional Wrestling, "Paul Bearer".
      "Moody" graduated from McGill Institute in 1972; shortly after, he
      enlisted in the Air Force. He loved the City of Mobile and local sports.
      He could always be seen at the Mobile BayBears games and rarely missed a
      Mobile Mysticks Hockey game. His favorite saying when returning from a
      trip and landing in Mobile was, "Wheels down in Sweet Home Alabama". He
      was preceded in death by his wife of 30 years, Dianna Moody, brother,
      Harry "Bubba", and his grandson, Troy. He is survived by his children,
      Michael (Beth) Moody, Daniel (Jami) Moody, grandkids, Grace, Danielle,
      Hope, parents, Harry and Clarice Moody, sister, Joan (Art) Garrett,
      nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends. Visitation will be held
      Friday, March 8, 2013 at Serenity Funeral Home from 5 to 8 pm. Mass of
      Christian Burial will be celebrated at St. Vincent Catholic Church on
      Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 10 am. Interment will follow in Serenity
      Memorial Gardens."

      > LESNAR ON RAW THIS MONDAY TO ANSWER HHH'S CHALLENGE
      - Former WWE and UFC champion Brock Lesnar will be on Monday Night RAW
      this coming week to respond to Triple H's challenge for a match at
      WrestleMania 29. Lesnar is also advertised for the March 18 RAW in
      Pittsburgh and the April 1 RAW in Washington, missing only the March 25
      RAW in the build up to WrestleMania. Brock Lesnar is not the only one
      doing the build up to RAW on a sort of part-time basis as The Rock is also
      having a similar schedule. The Rock is not being advertised for the March
      11 and 18 RAW shows but will be at the March 25 RAW, Smackdown the next
      day in Hershey and then on the April 1 show. Rock is also advertised for
      the April 8 RAW, the day after WrestleMania.

      > TRIPLE H AND BRUNO SAMMARTINO SIT DOWN FOR INTERVIEW
      - Larry Richert from CBS Pittsburgh sat down with Bruno Sammartino and
      Triple H for an exclusive interview regarding the upcoming WWE Hall of
      Fame ceremony and Bruno's induction into the International Sports Hall of
      Fame over the past weekend. Triple H - who was always addressed by his
      real name Paul during the interview - said the journey to get Bruno on
      board is a long story but he said to was destiny as corny as it might
      sound. When Madison Square Garden was chosen as the location for the Hall
      of Fame, HHH said it was the perfect storybook ending for Bruno to be
      inducted in the house that he built. You can see the 15 minute interview
      at http://w-o.it/XVApYz

      > SEAN WALTMAN SIGNS WWE LEGENDS CONTRACT
      - Former DX and nWo member Sean Waltman announced on his Twitter that he
      was offered a WWE Legends contract. "I'm proud to be able to announce that
      I just received the executed copy of my WWE Legends Contract moments ago.
      I'm humbled by this honor," Waltman wrote. A Legends contract allows WWE
      to produce merchandise and other stuff without tying the individual
      completely to WWE. Former WWE Superstars under this type of contract can
      appear for other shows and often make appearances for the company
      throughout the year. Waltman worked for WWE from 1993 to 1996 under the
      name of 1-2-3 Kid before moving to WCW for two years. In 1998 he returned
      to WWE and stayed there till 2002. He also worked for TNA between 2002 and
      2006.

      > TNA SAYS THANK YOU TO ORLANDO WITH HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
      - On March 19, TNA will tape its final shows from the IMPACT Zone in
      Orlando, Florida, at the Universal Studios. These will be two, three hour
      pay-per-views from the One Night Only series which will air at a later
      date. The company has compiled an almost six minute video titled 'Thank
      You Orlando - From IMPACT Wrestling' which features some of the best
      moments in TNA history which happened at the IMPACT Zone sound stage. Set
      to the song This Time from Marc Robillard, the video shows the debut of
      Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan's much publicized arrival, some crazy X-Division
      spots, the Knockouts, title wins, blood, sweat, and incredible action. You
      can see the video at http://w-o.it/Y190DI