    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013

      Monday, March 4, 2013 Issue #3883

      Hello ladies and gents.

      Tomorrow night on Wrestling News Live there are two interviews scheduled
      if all goes according to plan. The first one is with Diamond Dallas Page
      who will be joining live at the start of the show and then an interview
      with David Millican, the guy who creates most of the WWE/TNA/UFC titles,
      including the latest WWE title being carried by The Rock.

      So don't forget to tune in at 9PM EST at SNSRadioNetwork.com with JJ and
      Bronx.

      Jonfun Media, Photographer Jonathan Miller.
      Quantity & quality memorable moments, action!
      http://www.jonfun.biz

      > OLD SCHOOL RAW TONIGHT
      - The old school Monday Night RAW tonight will see several WWE legends
      appearing although the majority of the show won't revolve around the
      former WWE Superstars, and maybe Divas. Those scheduled to appear
      according to a press release issued by WWE today are Ric Flair, Mae Young,
      Honky Tonk Man, Sgt. Slaughter, Million Dollar Man, Dusty Rhodes, Hacksaw
      Jim Duggan, New Age Outlaws, and Mean Gene Okerlund. The Rock and Triple H
      are also scheduled to be on the show although there will be no Brock
      Lesnar.

      > THE UNDERTAKER BACKSTAGE AT RAW
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that The Undertaker is backstage at RAW today
      and will be appearing on the show tonight to kickstart his WrestleMania
      program. Taker had been touch-and-go regarding his involvement at
      WrestleMania and it was only just very recently that it was decided that
      he would be a part of the show this year. He is rumored to be facing off
      CM Punk at WrestleMania 29, hoping to keep his streak alive by going 21-0.
      The Undertaker has been off WWE television since the RAW 1000 episode back
      in July of last year where he made an appearance coming to help Kane. He
      wrestled at a non-televised live WWE event on February 23 in Waco, Texas,
      making a surprise appearance in a tag team match with Sheamus against
      Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett.

      > CM PUNK MEETS 77 YEAR OLD FANĀŠIN HOSPITAL!
      - CM Punk met his 77 year old fan in Syracuse, New York, yesterday,
      however the meeting did not happen at the non-televised event as
      originally planned as Tom Dotterer - who was shot in the eye during a
      robbery - was admitted back to the hospital. The former WWE champion made
      good on his promise to meet Dotterer and traveled to the hospital for the
      meet and greet. Friends, family, and fans held a rally as well to collect
      money for Dotterer who then insisted the money collected to be donated to
      a charity. Dotterer made the news after he was interviewed following the
      robbery saying that he was more pissed off about CM Punk losing the WWE
      title to The Rock than being shot in his eye. You can see the news video
      clip about this story from News Channel 9 at http://w-o.it/14kYUhL

      > WWE BRITISH BROADCASTER SKY WARNED OVER BARRETT PROMOS
      - W-O reader Ian Hamilton sent in word that Ofcom - the independent
      regulator and competition authority for the UK communications - warned
      WWE's broadcaster in the UK, Sky, after they received complaints over the
      broadcast of violent material, specifically the Wade Barrett "bare
      knuckle" fighter promos. Ofcom received complaints after the promo aired
      during a Saturday morning showing of Superstars on November 10 of last
      year. Most of the complaints were over whether the promo was suitable to
      be broadcast to an audience of which 50% were under 16 at 9AM. Sky have
      said that they'll edit out these types of scenes in future, and noted that
      they do already edit out headbutts and mild language. The full complaint
      and verdict is up on page 23 at http://bit.ly/Z2tPjb (pdf document).

      > REY MYSTERIO THINKS HE TORE HIS ACL AGAIN
      - Former World Heavyweight champion Rey Mysterio announced on his Twitter
      today that he is back to see Dr. James Andrews as he fears he is suffering
      from another injury. "Things haven't been good since I stepped back in the
      ring," Mysterio wrote. "Possibly ACL tear again!" Mysterio suffered a knee
      injury during a non-televised live event in August 2011 and was out for 10
      months before returning in July of last year on an episode of RAW. He was
      attacked by Mark Henry last month and has been off WWE television ever
      since, including losing his spot at the Elimination Chamber match to
      determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight title. He was
      recently removed from all advertising on upcoming WWE events.