    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 2:05 PM

      Saturday, March 2, 2013 Issue #3882

      Discount Party Supplies are giving us a pack of WWE supplies to host your
      own WrestleMania party in your house for a contest! To be eligible to win,
      simply go to our Facebook page (http://w-o.it/WtG0Y8 for direct post) and
      tell us in the comments your favorite wrestling heel, face, and feud! A
      winner will be chosen on March 10 and the winning pick will receive 1 x
      WWE Standard Party Pack, 1 x WWE Blowouts, 1 x WWE Sticker Strips, and 1 x
      WWE Disc Launchers. You can see the prizes at
      http://www.discountpartysupplies.com/boy-party-supplies/wwe-party-supplies
      . This contest is limited only to U.S. residents excluding Alaska and
      Hawaii.

      Jonfun Media, Photographer Jonathan Miller.
      Quantity & quality memorable moments, action!
      http://www.jonfun.biz

      > PPV BUYS FROM Q4 2012
      - Only one of the three WWE pay-per-views held in the fourth quarter of
      last year did more more buys than the same show in prior year quarter
      according to figures released in the latest financial results. The Hell In
      A Cell pay-per-view with CM Punk defending the WWE title against Ryback
      drew 199,000 buys, a little more than the 2011 version of the pay-per-view
      which did 182,000. Survivor Series did 208,000 buys compared to 281,000
      buys from 2011. The 2011 pay-per-view had the return of The Rock teaming
      up with John Cena. TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs did 175,000, down only
      just a bit from the 179,000 from the same PPV in 2011. WWE presented one
      less pay-per-view in the fourth quarter when compared to the same period
      in 2011 as Vengeance was taken off the calendar. In 2011, Vengeance did
      just 121,000 buys.

      > WWE TO HOST 77 YEAR OLD MAN WHO WAS SHOT IN THE EYE TOMORROW
      - The 77 year old man who was shot in the eye but was more annoyed that CM
      Punk lost the WWE title to The Rock at the Royal Rumble will be meeting
      his favorite WWE Superstar tomorrow as WWE rolls into Syracuse, New York,
      for a non-televised event at the War Memorial. News Channel 9 in Syracuse
      is reporting that WWE has offered Thomas Dotterer ringside seats and a
      meet and greet with CM Punk on Sunday, something which certainly will
      brighten his day as he says he's still coming to grips with the reality of
      having a different life than before the accident. Wrestling has been his
      life-long passion and told News Channel 9 that it will be an honor for him
      to be there even though he's not one to be too star-struck. "It's kept me
      youthful and it's provided me with untold smiles,² Dotterer said about his
      love of wrestling.

      > WILLIAM REGAL REPLACES BRUNO SAMMARTINO AT WRESTLECON
      - Bruno Sammartino was going to attend this year's WrestleCon, a
      convention held during the WrestleMania weekend where several pro
      wrestling legends meet up to have pictures and autographs with fans.
      However WWE pulled Sammartino from the event after he agreed to enter the
      Hall of Fame which will be held in Madison Square Garden. To make up for
      it, WWE is sending William Regal to WrestleCon and the former
      Intercontinental champion will be signing autographs and taking photos
      from 10AM till Noon on Sunday, April 7. WrestleCon will take place at the
      Meadowlands Expo Center on 355 Plaza Drive in Secaucus, New Jersey. For
      more information go to WrestleCon.com.

      > SAMMARTINO TO BE INDUCTED IN INTERNATIONAL SPORTS HALL OF FAME TODAY
      - Soon-to-be WWE Hall of Famer Bruno Sammartino will be inducted into the
      International Sports Hall of Fame today at the Arnold Sports Festival in
      Columbus, Ohio. WWE is sending Triple H to support Sammartino at the Hall
      of Fame ceremony, probably the best man for the job since it was Triple
      H's persistence that led to Sammartino to accept WWE's invitation to the
      WWE Hall of Fame. Former California Governor and Hollywood action movie
      star Arnold Schwarzenegger will be inducting Sammartino into the
      International Sports Hall of Fame and rumors are that WWE is also trying
      to get Arnold to do the same for their Hall of Fame at Madison Square
      Garden next month.