    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013

      Wednesday, February 27, 2013 Issue #3880

      Nothing to say today, back tomorrow!

      Win 2 life changing books on 3/1. Contest starts when
      we get 200 likes! All you have to do is like World
      Drive on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/worlddrive

      > HHH AND STEPHANIE MCMAHON JOIN TWITTER
      - The most powerful couple in professional wrestling - Triple H and his
      wife Stephanie McMahon - have finally joined the Twitter world. Triple H
      joined the social network yesterday and already has over 190,000 fans
      following him. "13-time World Champion and Chief Operating Officer of WWE.
      Time to Play The Game," reads his bio at the top of the page. His real job
      title at WWE is Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events. Today,
      HHH said that he managed to convince his wife to also join Twitter. "Hey,
      I badgered my wife into doing this nerdfest as well," he wrote. "Thanks
      Honey, I needed another responsibility," Stephanie McMahon wrote back.
      McMahon joined Twitter just a few hours ago and has over 6,000 followers
      as of this writing. Her profile reads, "Stephanie McMahon is WWE's EVP,
      Creative, responsible for overseeing creative development for all WWE.
      Working mom of 3. Married to @TripleH. #WhosTheREALBoss?" Well, we kinda
      all knew she was the real boss anyway. You can follow HHH by adding him
      @TripleH and Stephanie by adding her @StephMcMahon.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week pulled in a 3.4 rating with an average of
      4,707,000 viewers, up from last week's 3.3 rating. Hour one did 4,860,000
      viewers, followed by 4,700,000 in the second hour, and 4,560,000 in the
      third hour. The first hour tied as the third largest 8PM to 9PM
      audience-wise since the show moved to three hours in July 2012. (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE TO APPOINT "GENERAL MANAGER" FOR SATURDAY MORNING SLAM TV SHOW
      - WWE is going ahead with appointing a "general manager" for the Saturday
      Morning Slam kids television show which airs on Vortexx on The CW. The
      whole angle will play over three weeks of television starting this
      Saturday, then on March 9, and again on March 16. "We are very excited to
      offer our fans the opportunity to witness all of the extreme in-ring
      action leading up to the crowning of the WWE Superstar who will become the
      General Manager of WWE Saturday Morning Slam and rule over them all," said
      Elie Dekel, Co-President of Vortexx. "We hope the fans are just as eager
      as we are to see who will claim the ultimate title." The tamer-than-PG
      show is taped way in advance before it airs and the appointment of the new
      General Manager was done during the tapings yesterday, an episode which
      will air on March 16.

      > JEFF HARDY RETURNING TO IMPACT TOMORROW
      - TNA champion Jeff Hardy will be returning to IMPACT Wrestling tomorrow
      night live on Spike TV after an absence of four weeks. Hardy was taken off
      television the week prior to the company going to the United Kingdom to
      tape four weeks worth of TV shows after he was attacked by the Aces &
      Eights. The real reason Hardy did not travel to the UK with the rest of
      the TNA crew was because his legal issues in the United States prevented
      him from traveling across the pond. TNA knew about the issue but decided
      to keep the title on Hardy despite knowing the fact that he would be
      missing a month worth of television shows.

      > TNA SUPERSTARS AT 2013 ARNOLD FITNESS EXPO
      - TNA Superstars will be appearing at the 2013 Arnold Fitness Expo on
      Friday and Saturday in Columbus, Ohio on the main expo floor at booth
      #116. The event is being held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center
      located at 400 North High Street. On Friday, Miss Tessmacher will be there
      to sign autographs between 11:30AM and 1:30PM and then Robbie E takes the
      stage between 2PM and 3PM. Both signings will be done at the TNA booth. On
      Saturday, Kurt Angle and Crimson will be on the main expo stage at 10:30AM
      and then Angle will be with Rob Terry at 12:30PM also at the main stage.
      Between 11AM and Noon, Rob Terry will be signing at the TNA booth and
      between 1:30PM and 2:30PM, Kurt Angle, Rob Terry, and Crimson will be at
      the Teen Challenge Awards Ceremony. TNA's involvement in the expo will
      wrap up with an autograph signing session with Crimson between 4PM and 5PM
      at the TNA booth.