    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013

      Tuesday, February 26, 2013 Issue #3879

      That was a good opening segment on RAW last night. I guess they weren't
      too thrilled with all that blood on a PG show but the added bonus of
      accidental blood made the segment more powerful.

      The Cena vs Punk match was also a PPV caliber match. I kinda marked out
      when Punk hit the piledriver on Cena. Haven't seen that in a while on WWE
      TV!

      Anyway, don't forget to tune to Wrestling News Live tonight starting at
      9PM EST at SNSRadioNetwork.com.

      Got Moobs? I have a product 2 take care of that! Get
      SEXYLICIOUS BACK before WRESTLEMANIA! 4 wraps for $59!
      www.skinnywrapsandrea.com www.fb.com/skinnywrapsandrea

      > TRIPLE H RETURNS ON RAW
      - Triple H returned to Monday Night RAW yesterday sporting a shorter
      haircut, ditching the corporate suit, and delivering an ass kicking to
      Brock Lesnar. HHH saved Mr McMahon after Brock Lesnar came out to defend
      his friend and manager Paul Heyman after McMahon turned the tables on
      Heyman and attacked him with his crutches. However Lesnar had no chance to
      hurt McMahon as Triple H - in jeans and shirt and ready to fight -
      appeared for the first time since late August and brawled with Lesnar,
      splitting Lesnar's head wide open after ramming him through the ring post.
      The two former WWE champions kept fighting as WWE cameras tried their best
      to avoid showing the bloodied face of the former UFC fighter on a PG rated
      program. Lesnar and Triple H are expected to wrestle at WrestleMania in a
      SummerSlam rematch. Lesnar won the first round back in August, "breaking"
      Triple H's arm. You can see the segment (available to U.S. viewers only)
      at http://w-o.it/YwltOM

      > CENA VS ROCK NOW CONFIRMED (AGAIN) FOR WRESTLEMANIA
      - John Cena and CM Punk battled in an almost 25 minute match to determine
      who would be facing The Rock for the WWE title at WrestleMania. Both
      Superstars kicked out of each other's finishing moves, with CM Punk also
      delivering the now non-existent piledriver on Cena. Cena on his part
      delivered a hurricanrana as part of his finishing sequence which saw Cena
      delivering another Attitude Adjustment for the pinfall victory. After the
      match was over, the current WWE champion The Rock tweeted a congratulatory
      message to the number one contender after finally defeating CM Punk.
      "Congrats John.. Its official: Wrestlemania 29 @WWE Heavyweight Champion
      The Rock vs @JohnCena Greatness vs Redemption #BringIt," Rocky wrote.

      > COLE UNSUCCESSFULLY TRIES TO INTERVIEW GLENN BECK
      - Michael Cole was sent to the studio where Glenn Beck films his TV show
      in hopes of trying to get an interview from Beck since he refused his
      invitation to Monday Night RAW. Cole and a WWE cameraman entered the
      studios and were kept waiting as person after person asked what they
      wanted. Cameras kept rolling as everyone made excuse after excuse and then
      security told Cole that he cannot stay in there and has to leave. Cole
      kept pushing and then the owner of the studios came down and told them
      that they are on private property and asked them to leave his premises
      immediately. The owner said that Beck was not in the studio even though a
      person earlier said that he was currently there filming. The footage of
      Cole's unsuccessful attempt to interview Beck can be seen at
      http://w-o.it/YwzrjI

      > DONALD TRUMP TO BE INDUCTED IN WWE HALL OF FAME
      - WWE has announced that Donald Trump will be inducted into the celebrity
      wing of the WWE Hall of Fame this year in the ceremony that will take
      place at Madison Square Garden in New York on the eve of WrestleMania. The
      66 year old Chairman and President of The Trump Organization has been a
      friend of the McMahon family for several years and is a wrestling fan as
      well. In 1988 and 1989 he successfully managed to host WrestleMania
      back-to-back at his Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, New Jersey and to this
      date the Trump Plaza is the only location which managed to secure two
      WrestleManias in a row. Trump was also present at WrestleMania XX in
      Madison Square Garden and was interviewed on-screen by WWE Hall of Famer
      Jesse "The Body" Ventura before being involved again three years later at
      WrestleMania 23 in Detroit. At that particular WrestleMania, Trump was in
      a hair vs hair match against Vince McMahon although the two had other
      wrestlers representing them - Bobby Lashley for Trump and the late Umaga
      for McMahon. At the end of the match, Trump helped Lashley shave McMahon's
      head. In June of 2009, Trump "bought" Monday Night RAW and then
      "sponsored" the following week's RAW show by having it commercial-free.
      WWE gave full refund to the fans who purchased tickets to the show as part
      of the storyline as well. The storyline was killed the following week
      after WWE investors didn't get that it was a storyline and hit the panic
      button. Trump joins Mike Tyson, Bob Uecker, William Perry, and others in
      the celebrity wing of the Hall of Fame.

      > LESNAR GETS 18 STAPLES TO THE HEAD
      - Brock Lesnar found out the hard way yesterday that you do not mess with
      a ring post. If you ram your head for real to the post, the post always
      wins. And that's what happened last night on RAW as Triple H ran Lesnar
      through the post. The former UFC champ either forgot to put his hands up
      or his brakes didn't function as the back of his head went crashing
      through the steel structure, immediately opening him up. Blood was flowing
      down Lesnar's face but he didn't seem to mind and continued to brawl with
      Triple H while sporting a crimson mask. He needed 18 staples to close the
      gash on his head after the segment was done. WWE.COM has photos of Lesnar
      getting fixed by the WWE medical team backstage at http://t.co/kD6J2Jmc6B

      > RAW GOES OLD SCHOOL NEXT WEEK
      - WWE will be going in a time warp next Monday as the company has
      announced that RAW will be going old school. The last time WWE went old
      school with RAW - in August 2010 - a ton of Legends made an appearance -
      including Tito Santana, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Dusty Rhodes, Ron Simmons, Ted
      DiBiase, The Fink, Mean Gene Okerlund, IRS, Jimmy Snuka, and others. The
      set for RAW will also undergo the change with the big HD screens removed,
      making way for the large RAW letters that were present in the early years
      of the show. Ring ropes will be changed to the red, white, and blue, and
      maybe even the refs will undergo a wardrobe change as well like last time.
      The show will take place in Buffalo, New York, at the First Niagara Center.

      > KEIBLER TAKES FRONT ROW AT THE OSCARS
      - Sitting front row with boyfriend George Clooney, former WWE Diva Stacy
      Keibler looked all nice and pretty at the 2013 Academy Awards. Despite all
      odds, Keibler managed to stay with Clooney even though a few months ago
      tons of tabloid magazines and websites reported that the two were on the
      verge of splitting. You can see 10 photos of Keibler along with Clooney
      from yesterday's Oscars ceremony at http://w-o.it/VIG1Ve.