    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013

      Sunday, February 24, 2013 Issue #3878

      Any of you watched the UFC 157 pay-per-view yesterday? I am a big, big,
      Ronda Rousey fan. I guess those who follow me on Twitter know that by now.
      That girl is a massive superstar and she will bring A LOT of money to the
      UFC. Big kudos to Dana White for believing that two women can headline a
      pay-per-view. I think yesterday they proved a lot of critics wrong. WWE is
      lightyears away from having such an event with two women headlining
      unfortunately. It will probably never happen unless John Cena undergoes a
      sex change.

      Got Moobs? I have a product 2 take care of that! Get
      SEXYLICIOUS BACK before WRESTLEMANIA! 4 wraps for $59!
      www.skinnywrapsandrea.com www.fb.com/skinnywrapsandrea

      > THE UNDERTAKER RETURNS AT NON-TELEVISED LIVE EVENT
      - Fans who attended the non-televised live event in Waco, Texas,
      yesterday, got a huge surprise as the Undertaker returned for a very rare
      house show match. The Deadman teamed up with Sheamus to take on Damien
      Sandow and Wade Barrett, in what was his first in-ring activity since the
      RAW 1000 episodes where he "saved" Kane. His return just weeks before
      WrestleMania will certainly spark more rumors about Taker's involvement at
      WrestleMania 29 and who he will be facing to keep his 21-0 streak going
      strong. WWE has a short video uploaded on their Tout account of the
      entrance of the Undertaker from last night's Smackdown event which you can
      see at http://w-o.it/ZrXbGj

      > RIC FLAIR AT NXT SHOW TONIGHT
      - Two time WWE Hall of Famer "Nature Boy" Ric Flair will be at a
      non-televised NXT live event tonight in Melbourne, Florida. Flair will be
      there with his daughter - who wrestles under the name of Charlotte in NXT
      - signing autographs from 4:00PM onward. The start time for the show is
      6:00PM. It will take place at the Melbourne Auditorium at 625 E Hibiscus
      Blvd. Charlotte is the name that WWE gave to the 26 year old Ashley Flair
      when she signed up her developmental deal in an obvious reference to where
      her father is from.

      > EXTREME RULES 2013 PPV TICKETS ON SALE
      - Tickets for the Extreme Rules pay-per-view which will take place on
      Sunday, May 19, went on sale yesterday. The show will take place in St.
      Louis, Missouri, at the Scottrade Center and there are some rumors that
      The Rock is being advertised for the show although there's no evidence
      online yet. Ticket princes range from $25 to $350 for ringside seats which
      also include the commemorative event chair. Taxes and fees will be applied
      to tickets, with the cheapest one carrying $8.90 in additional fees while
      the highest priced ticket will cary $16.35 in fees. You can purchase
      tickets for the show at Ticketmaster.com.

      > COLTER AND SWAGGER RECORD MESSAGE FOR GLENN BECK
      - Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger recorded a two minute twenty second promo
      challenging political commentator Glenn Beck to come to Dallas on Monday
      and face the "stupid wrestling people" on Monday Night RAW. Colter - a
      gimmick played by Dutch Mantel - takes charge of the promo, explaining to
      Beck the different demographic they reach - males, females,
      African-Americans, Latinos, etc. He tells Beck that RAW has been on the
      air for over 20 years and is the highest rated show on USA Network. They
      have over 60 characters - more than NCIS and Glee for example - and some
      of them are really likable, and some are detestable. Colter explains how
      on their TVPG show they don't have rape, murders, or guns, like every
      other prime time dramas. He says they look forward to continue showing
      provocative, funny, and sometimes controversial stories with characters
      with all backgrounds and beliefs. The video was also carried on Beck's
      TheBlaze.com website, ackonwledging the invitation from WWE and how
      Swagger and Colter "broke character" to address Beck's comments.
      Unfortunately, I am currently booked doing anything else," Beck said in
      response to the invitation. Another 5 minute unedited video also put on by
      WWE shows Colter and Swagger doing a promo, then the digital background is
      removed, showing the green screen behind them, and the two snap back into
      their real life personalities, introducing themselves with their real
      name, and explain to Beck that what he just saw was what they call a
      promo. After the explanation is done, they get back in character. It's a
      great video to watch. You can see both videos at http://w-o.it/XJHbiJ

      > JOHNSON'S NEW MOVIE PROJECTED TO OPEN IN 2ND PLACE
      - Dwayne Johnson's new movie Snitch is expected to open up in second place
      now according to predictions by BoxOfficeMojo.com, generating $13,000,000
      from 2,511 screens across the country. While second place doesn't sound so
      bad, the $13 million opening would be the forth worse opening for a movie
      which involves the current WWE champion. Planet 51, Faster, and Southland
      Tales - which only had a very, very small limited release - are the other
      three movies which opened worse than Snitch. When adjusted for ticket
      inflation, Snitch would be the second worse, only behind Southland Tales.