    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013

      Friday, February 22, 2013 Issue #3877

      We have the $3-a-day ad spots available from issue #3888 onward. If you're
      interested in advertising your business with no minimum (you can purchase
      1 or up to 7 consecutive issues) please e-mail me.

      Got Moobs? I have a product 2 take care of that! Get
      SEXYLICIOUS BACK before WRESTLEMANIA! 4 wraps for $59!
      www.skinnywrapsandrea.com www.fb.com/skinnywrapsandrea

      > WWE INVITES GLENN BECK TO ADDRESS "STUPID PEOPLE" ON RAW
      - WWE issued a press release inviting political commentator Glenn Beck to
      appear on Monday Night RAW this coming Monday to address the WWE fans. In
      a segment on his show TheBlaze TV yesterday, the former Fox News employee
      called wrestling fans "stupid people" and criticized the storyline
      involving Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter, and World Heavyweight champion Alberto
      Del Rio. WWE wrote in the press release that just like TV shows and
      movies, WWE is in the entertainment business, creating fictional
      characters that serve as protagonists or antagonists. "WWE is creating a
      rivalry centered on a topical subject that has varying points of view.
      This storyline was developed to build the Mexican American character Del
      Rio into a hero given WWE's large Latino base, which represents 20 percent
      of our audience," the press release reads. Swagger was featured on
      theblaze.com in a couple of stories - including the one of his arrest -
      which you can see at http://bit.ly/YGl2jj.

      > SWAGGER TO APPEAR IN COURT ON MARCH 12
      - Jack Swagger's road to WrestleMania - assuming it's still on course -
      will take a detour on March 12 as he will be appearing in court to answer
      his charges of DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding. Swagger was
      arrested on Tuesday night - one minute before Midnight - in Gulfport on
      Lorraine Road near Morningside Drive after he was pulled over by local
      sheriff deputies for speeding. A search in his car resulted in the
      discovery of marijuana. Swagger didn't spend much time behind bars and was
      picked up by an acquaintance according to local newspaper reports.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week fresh off the Elimination Chamber
      pay-per-view did a 3.3 rating with 4,662,000 viewers overall. That is up
      from last week's 3.1 rating and around 400,000 viewers more in total. Hour
      one kicked off with 4,818,000 viewers followed by 4,674,000 in the second
      hour and then the audience kept going down to 4,493,000 for the third
      hour. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > USA NETWORK TO AIR EDITED VERSION OF WWE HALL OF FAME
      - USA Network will air a one hour compressed version of the WWE Hall of
      Fame ceremony on Tuesday, April 9, starting at 10PM EST. Last year the
      show aired on Monday serving as the lead in for the post-WrestleMania RAW
      however with RAW now already at three hours it would have added a fourth
      straight hour to the schedule. In the past, the Hall of Fame aired on
      Saturday night, the same night of the actual ceremony however due to time
      constraints and speeches going way over the limit, WWE decided to move the
      broadcast to the following week to allow enough time to edit the show. So
      far, Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Mick Foley, and Trish Stratus are
      announced for the ceremony which will be held at Madison Square Garden on
      the eve of WrestleMania 29.

      > THE MIZ AND MARYSE GET ENGAGED
      - Former WWE Divas champion Maryse announced today on her Twitter that she
      is now engaged to former WWE champion himself, The Miz. "Feb 21, 2013 is a
      date i will always remember, what beautiful day and night @mikethemiz im
      the happiest girl in the world!!" she wrote. "Sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!
      #engaged." The duo have been dating for a while now, way before the 30
      year old former Diva was released from her WWE contract in 2011.

      > SCOTT HALL RECORDS VIDEO MESSAGE FROM DDP'S HOUSE
      - Former nWo member Scott Hall taped a message from Diamond Dallas Page's
      place in Atlanta where he has joined Jake "The Snake" Roberts to try a
      different kind of rehab with DDP Yoga. Hall talked about a video that DDP
      uploaded on YouTube - but later removed - where DDP phoned Hall to try and
      convince him to come to Atlanta. Hall was so drunk that he said he
      couldn't even remember talking to DDP and Jake that day and when later DDP
      offered to take down the video, Hall gave the go ahead. After arriving in
      Atlanta, Hall saw the video and heard the phone conversation for the first
      time. He said he doesn't recommend that behavior and he's not endorsing
      it. "It's been my story, and hm, I'm Scott Hall, and I approve this
      message," Hall said, as the original video of the phone conversation
      followed. You can see the video at http://w-o.it/YdJgVs

      > DWAYNE JOHNSON'S NEW MOVIE SNITCH OUT TODAY
      - Dwayne Johnson's latest movie, Snitch, comes out in theaters across the
      country today, playing at 2,511 different locations. The movie is about a
      father - played by the WWE champion - who goes undercover for the DEA in a
      plot to free his son from prison after he was set up during a drug deal.
      Joining The Rock in this movie are Susan Sarandon, Melina Kanakaredes,
      Benjamin Bratt, and others. The movie Snitch is expected to open in the
      third position in the box office chart behind Identity Thief and Die Hard
      5 according to various movie websites.