    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013

      Wednesday, February 20, 2013 Issue #3876

      Nothing to say today. Back tomorrow folks.

      Got Moobs? I have a product 2 take care of that! Get
      SEXYLICIOUS BACK before WRESTLEMANIA! 4 wraps for $59!
      www.skinnywrapsandrea.com www.fb.com/skinnywrapsandrea

      > JACK SWAGGER ARRESTED IN BILOXI FOR DUI AND MARIJUANA POSSESSION
      - TMZ.COM is reporting that Jack Swagger - who will be in one of the main
      events of WrestleMania wrestling for the World Heavyweight title - was
      arrested yesterday night in Mississippi for driving under the influence.
      Local sheriffs deputies pulled over Swagger after he left the Mississippi
      Coast Coliseum in Biloxi following the Smackdown tapings and after
      searching his car they found out that he was in possession of marijuana.
      The former World Heavyweight champion was charged with a DUI, marijuana
      possession, and speeding. He was released from behind bars later that same
      night. You can see his mug shot photo at http://w-o.it/Zhwioo

      > WWE TAG TEAMS WITH PARAMOUNT PICTURES FOR PROMOTION PARTNERSHIP
      - WWE and Paramount Pictures sent a press release announcing a promotional
      partnership to support The Rock's upcoming feature films, G.I. Joe:
      Retaliation, and Pain & Gain. In addition to storyline integration on its
      TV broadcasts, WWE will utilize all of its assets, including live events,
      digital and social media to promote the films and engage millions of fans
      each week. G.I. Joe was the co-presenting partner of the Elimination
      Chamber while Pain & Gain will have a big presence at WrestleMania 29 and
      during the Axxess events throughout WrestleMania week. G.I. Joe will be
      released on March 29 while Pain & Gain will be released on April 26.

      > TAKE-TWO'S 2K OFFICIALLY TAKES OVER WWE VIDEO GAME LICENSE
      - 2K, a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive today
      officially announced the take over of the WWE video game license from THQ.
      2K now holds the exclusive worldwide rights to publish the WWE video games
      across all major platforms and distribution channels. Yukes will continue
      to develop the game in Japan and the THQ/WWE team who worked on the games
      before will continue to work on WWE '14 for 2K. ³The WWE series is a great
      addition to our stable of triple-A titles, and we're very happy with this
      exclusive agreement with our new partners," said David Ismailer, Chief
      Operating Officer for 2K. "We look forward to capturing the excitement of
      WWE and marrying it with the same commitment to authenticity and
      entertainment that we give to our NBA 2K and MLB 2K franchises." 2K is the
      team behind the popular NBA 2K series and Greg Thomas, Executive Vice
      President of 2K Sports, said that combining their background in developing
      the NBA game with the WWE franchise will result in the most authentic WWE
      video game experience on game consoles.

      > NEW WWE TITLE COST $50,000 IN DEVELOPMENT
      - The new WWE title which made its debut on RAW this past Monday night
      cost WWE more than $50,000 just in development. In an article on WWE.COM,
      Stan Stanski, the Senior Vice President of Creative for WWE, said that he
      got the order to work on a new WWE title 18 months ago and it was up to
      him and his team to make it happen. Orange County Choppers - from the hit
      TV show American Chopper - helped creating the title by 3D printing the
      big WWE logo which occupies the center plate of the title. Their
      technology and material helped reduce the weight of the title but keep its
      durability. Legendary belt maker Dave Millican then took over to dress the
      rest of the newly created title.