    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013

      Tuesday, February 19, 2013 Issue #3875

      The reveal of the new WWE title surely sparked some online debates. Some
      like it, some absolutely hate it. Personally? I don't think it's that bad.
      It's not the winged eagle from the 80s and early 90s, but you have to
      admit it beats the spinner belt for sure. What's your take on it? Join our
      discussion on our Facebook page at
      https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingonline/posts/336962143076599

      Got Moobs? I have a product 2 take care of that! Get
      SEXYLICIOUS BACK before WRESTLEMANIA! 4 wraps for $59!
      www.skinnywrapsandrea.com www.fb.com/skinnywrapsandrea

      > NEW WWE TITLE MAKES DEBUT ON RAW
      - The WWE spinner title that is attributed to John Cena is no more as a
      new WWE belt made its debut last night on RAW. Taking a more "traditional"
      look than any of the past few WWE titles, the new belt features a very
      large center plate with a huge WWE logo and "champion" written in the
      bottom. The outer ring of the plate is all "diamonds." On each side of the
      big center plate are two other plates, which feature a brahma bull.
      Previous WWE titles featured 4 plates apart from the big center one, and
      one of them even had five, but the new title has only three just like the
      World Heavyweight title. The spinner WWE title was introduced in 2005
      after John Cena became the WWE champion. It remained the same since then
      except for when Edge was a champion and had his own Rated-R spinner title.
      You can see a photo of The Rock posing with the new title at
      http://w-o.it/XmUvrc

      > NEW REPLICA TITLE SELLING FOR $449.99
      - WWE has already started selling a replica of the new WWE title on the
      WWEShop.com website, less than 24 hours after it was revealed on
      television. Selling for a whooping $449.99, the new belt weighs 7.4 pounds
      and 51 inches long in total, making it a perfect fit for up to a 46 inch
      waist. The strap of the title is made out of faux leather and the
      description says it's the closest to the actual strap on the real belt
      that they have ever produced. The side plates feature the WWE logo and not
      the customized brahma bull that the Rock currently has. Meanwhile, several
      WWE Superstars commented on the new title on Twitter with WWE Hall of
      Famer Edge saying that it is way better than "that spinner shipwreck."

      > THE HARLEM SHAKE┬ŐWWE STYLE!
      - It was only a matter of time till the WWE jumped on the Harlem Shake
      bandwagon. The U.S. Marines did it. The U.S. Navy did it. The U.S. Army
      did it. Hell, even Pepsi and its cans digitally danced to it. And now,
      ladies and gentlemen, there is a new version of the Harlem Shake - WWE
      style! WWE Superstars, Divas, and even referees got it on it to shake
      their stuff to the latest Internet craze. You can see the funny video at
      http://w-o.it/Yxgtcc

      > RAW CREW OFF TO QATAR AND TURKEY
      - The RAW crew will be leaving for a short three-day tour in Qatar and
      Turkey which will kick off on Thursday. On February 21 and February 22,
      WWE will host two non-televised live events at the Khalifa International
      Tennis & Squash Complex in Doha, Qatar, followed by another non-televised
      live event on February 23 at the Ulker Sports Arena in Istanbul, Turkey.
      Tours to these countries bring in a lot of revenue for WWE which is why
      even a short three-day tour across the other side of the world makes sense
      financially.

      > SCOTT HALL MOVES IN WITH DDP AND JAKE ROBERTS
      - Jake "The Snake" Roberts tweeted a photo of himself, along with Diamond
      Dallas Page greeting Scott Hall at the airport, welcoming him to their
      home to start the DDP Yoga rehab process. Roberts has been sober for a
      while ever since he's been living with Page and has lost a good amount of
      weight under the supervision of the former WCW champion. The two then
      reached out to Scott Hall, whose countless trips to a WWE-sponsored rehab
      facility proved fruitless. Hall - sadly in a wheelchair - is seen giving
      the two thumbs up to the camera and Page and Roberts smile. DDP has vowed
      to help the former nWo member if he abide by his rules and judging from
      Jake Roberts' progress, it does seem that miracles do happen. Last week,
      Roberts tweeted that Hall had been clean for 16 days and moving in with
      him will be the biggest move for either of them "Sharing road to health,
      sobriety and happiness. DDP Yoga will take us there just add hope,
      prayers, love," he wrote. You can see the photo of the three together at
      the airport at http://w-o.it/11TlceF

      > MARCH 28 IMPACT TO AIR FROM JONESBORO, ARKANSAS
      - TNA has announced that the March 28 live IMPACT will be taking place at
      the ASU Convocation Center in Jonesboro, Arkansas. A second set of tapings
      will be recorded immediately after the live broadcast ends which will air
      the following week. Mayor Harold Perrin is holding a special event on
      Tuesday, February 26 at the Comfort Suites on 3404 Access Road with Matt
      Morgan making an appearance. Tickets for the show go on sale on the same
      day at tickets.astate.edu. "The City Of Jonesboro has experienced
      tremendous growth in recent years, and we are very excited to have the
      opportunity to showcase our wonderful City to the World! This area is rich
      in wrestling history, and it is exciting to bring Hulk Hogan and the live
      IMPACT WRESTLING television show to Jonesboro," stated Mayor Perrin.