    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      Monday, February 18, 2013 Issue #3874

      Oh yes! WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans next year. I'm so there. We WILL
      have hotel accommodation specials for WM XXX one way or another. Working
      on it already. New York hotels were a bitch to deal with and eventually I
      gave up. But I have a good feeling New Orleans will be much more
      accommodating.

      Got Moobs? I have a product 2 take care of that! Get
      SEXYLICIOUS BACK before WRESTLEMANIA! 4 wraps for $59!
      www.skinnywrapsandrea.com www.fb.com/skinnywrapsandrea

      > ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2013 PAY-PER-VIEW RESULTS
      - Here are the quick results from last night's Elimination Chamber
      pay-per-view which took place from the New Orleans Arena in New Orleans,
      Louisiana. Brodus Clay and Tensai defeated Team Rhodes Scholars in the
      pre-show match; Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show to retain the World
      Heavyweight title; Antonio Cesaro defeated The Miz via DQ to retain the
      U.S. title; Jack Swagger won the Elimination Chamber match defeating Chris
      Jericho, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, and Kane; The Shield
      defeated John Cena, Ryback, and Sheamus; Dolph Ziggler defeated Kofi
      Kingston; Kaitlyn defeated Tamina Snuka to retain the Divas title; The
      Rock defeated CM Punk to retain the WWE title.

      > WWE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES WRESTLEMANIA XXX AT NEW ORLEANS
      - WWE held a press conference at Noon today at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome
      to announce that WrestleMania 30 will be coming to New Orleans on April 6,
      2014. John Saboor, the WWE Senior Vice President of Special Events hosted
      the press conference and invited New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu to the
      stage for the announcement. Landrieu said that New Orleans held 25 of the
      biggest events in the world in the past 14 months and then proceeded to
      announce that WrestleMania is coming to town. He then introduced WWE
      Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, who said that this press conference will
      be a bit different than what most reporters are used to. McMahon made that
      comment referring to Brodus Clay with Naomi and Cameron, kicking off the
      event dancing followed by R-Truth coming out to rap later on. The Chairman
      said that he had a discussion with the company's Chief Financial Officer a
      while back about his job description to which McMahon said that everyone's
      job description in the WWE - from the mail man to the CFO - is to make
      people smile because "that's what we do." The Owner and Vice-Chair of the
      New Orleans Saints NFL football team, Rita Benson Leblanc, came out next
      to put over McMahon and his company and said it was an honor that NOLA
      will be hosting this fantastic entertainment event. Alan Freeman, the
      General Manager of the MB Superdome and of the New Orleans Arena came on
      stage next. He said that the city jumped at the opportunity to host
      WrestleMania and started working on the bid in 2009. In 2011, the WWE
      called and invited them to their headquarters in Connecticut for a
      face-to-face meeting and to sell their bid. During the meeting, Freeman
      said that Vince McMahon told them he "heard enough" and that they got
      WrestleManiaŠwith one catch - that they can't say anything till they
      announce it. Stephanie McMahon was then introduced to talk about the power
      of WWE when it comes to reaching different people through TV and social
      media. She said when WrestleMania comes to town, WWE will be giving back
      to the community with WWE Superstars and Divas visiting schools,
      hospitals, and hosting charity events. Steven Perry, the President of the
      New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau said that the city will be
      happy to welcome people from all around the world for WrestleMania and
      mentioned how nervous he was sitting across Vince and Stephanie McMahon at
      that meeting in Connecticut fifteen months ago. The Rock came out next
      with the WWE title and talked about his history in the city. He said that
      when he was 20 years old, he came with the University of Miami for a match
      against Alabama - which they lost - and how he had some amazing wrestling
      matches throughout the years in NOLA. He said he shot most of the new G.I.
      Joe movie here in New Orleans as well and said that WrestleMania will be a
      fun experience for New Orleans. John Cena was the last person to take the
      stage and said that there's no better place to celebrate the 30th birthday
      of WrestleMania than the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in the city of New
      Orleans. He put over the people of New Orleans for loving and taking care
      of their city even after disasters and promised that when WWE comes over
      next year, they will give everyone a celebration worthy of this great
      city. After Cena finished, The Rock came out to shake his hand and pose
      for photos with the WWE title. Big Show, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio,
      Layla, Brodus Clay, Naomi, Cameron, and the Great Khali then came out to
      pose for photos as the press conference came to a close. You can see
      photos from the press conference at http://w-o.it/151LdXe

      > LOCATION FOR WRESTLEMANIA XXX AXXESS REVEALED
      - In a press release issued today regarding WrestleMania XXX, it was
      revealed that the WrestleMania Axxess will be held at the New Orleans
      Morial Convention Center. This year's Axxess is being held inside an arena
      - the IZOD Center - rather than in a convention center for the first time
      since the company started the concept at WrestleMania 18. "WWE thanks the
      city of New Orleans and the Saints for welcoming our biggest celebration
      of the year for the first time to The Big Easy," said WWE Chairman and CEO
      Vince McMahon. "We can't think of a better city or a more legendary venue
      than the Mercedes-Benz Superdome to host the 30th annual WrestleMania. Let
      the good times roll." RAW will be held at the New Orleans Arena however
      location for the Hall of Fame ceremony which happens the day before
      WrestleMania wasn't announced. It is likely to be held at the New Orleans
      Arena as well. "On behalf of our great city, we thank WWE for bringing
      their largest annual celebration to New Orleans in 2014," said New Orleans
      Mayor Mitch Landrieu. "We are proud to have played host to some of the
      greatest sports and entertainment events in the world over the past two
      years, and hosting WrestleMania is a great way to continue this
      unprecedented streak. We look forward to hosting WWE and its global fan
      base as they celebrate this historic milestone at the Mercedes-Benz
      Superdome."

      > ROCK VS CENA TO HEADLINE WRESTLEMANIAŠAGAIN!
      - The main event for WrestleMania 29 was set last night after The Rock
      defeated CM Punk to retain the WWE title, making last year's WrestleMania
      not so "once in a lifetime" after all. The Rock and Royal Rumble winner
      John Cena will go head to head for the second time in a row at a
      WrestleMania main event - the first time in WrestleMania's 29 year history
      that such a thing is occurring. "Congrats @TheRock ...... I'll see you at
      #thedance @WWE get ready for #WM29 4/7/13," tweeted John Cena after
      yesterday's Elimination Chamber.

      > ROCK TAKING WWE TITLE WITH HIM TO MOVIE MEDIA INTERVIEWS
      - One of the pluses of having The Rock as the WWE champion is the added
      exposure that he gives to the WWE at the several media interviews he does
      to promote his upcoming movies. In a sit-down interview to promote the
      G.I. Joe: Retaliation movie, The Rock showed up with the WWE title and
      even tweeted a picture of the title resting comfortably on his knee as the
      G.I. Joe poster stood in the background. The photo was the first one for
      The Rock on his brand new Instagram account. "Rock. You. Instagram. We're
      open for business... #InstagramGetsRocked," wrote Rocky. You can see the
      photo at http://instagram.com/p/V2drXfoh0r/

      > FLAIR WANTS PROTECTIVE ORDER AGAINST HIS FOURTH WIFE
      - Ric Flair has filed documents asking the judge for a protective order
      against his fourth wife Jackie, who he claims she is an alcoholic who beat
      him several times. In his response to her separation papers, TMZ.COM is
      reporting that Flair called his soon-to-be ex-wife "cruel" and
      "barbarous," and her drunk antics during their marriage endangered his
      life. He mentioned that in 2010, she blasted him with a glass object,
      breaking it over his forehead, and had to seek medical attention. Flair
      also noted that Jackie was arrested for a DUI in the past. Apart from the
      protective order, Flair wants the separation agreement that he signed in
      October 2012 void. In that agreement, he promised to pay Jackie tens of
      thousands of dollars. He said he can't afford to pay her because she went
      on a badmouthing spree in the media which cost him endorsement contracts.
      TMZ reached out to Jackie and said the allegations are 100% false and the
      former 16 time champion is just using them as a trick to avoid paying the
      money she's entitled to.