    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013

      Saturday, February 16, 2013 Issue #3873

      I managed to finally see the CM Punk documentary today on Netflix. I
      really, really, REALLY enjoyed it - all two hours of it. That was probably
      one of the best - if not the best - documentary WWE has ever produced.

      I remember the first time I saw CM Punk was in 2004 during the
      WrestleMania XX weekend at a Ring of Honor event in New Jersey. An event
      that I didn't want to attend if I were to be completely honest but I did
      eventually make the trip after some pushing from friends and back then
      fellow W-O staffers. Good times!

      Anyway, if you haven't seen the Punk DVD, watch it. Believe me, you will
      not regret it.

      Got Moobs? I have a product 2 take care of that! Get
      SEXYLICIOUS BACK before WRESTLEMANIA! 4 wraps for $59!
      www.skinnywrapsandrea.com www.fb.com/skinnywrapsandrea

      > TEASER TRAILER FOR DWAYNE JOHNSON'S THE HERO ON TNT
      - Entertainment Weekly has released the exclusive trailer of Dwayne "The
      Rock" Johnson's upcoming TNT reality show which is titled The Hero. The
      show revolves around nine different people who try their action hero
      skills on various missions, testing their brain, brawn, and morality. The
      current WWE champion will be The Hero's mentor and will help the
      contestants reach for the sky while pushing their limits. You can see the
      trailer at http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/15/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hero/

      > NEW ORLEANS SAINTS QB SAYS WRESTLEMANIA COMING TO TOWN
      - Several readers sent in word that New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew
      Brees wrote on his Twitter that WWE is bringing WrestleMania 30 to New
      Orleans in 2014. "The word from the French Quarter is that @WWE is
      bringing @WrestleMania to our house in 2014! #NOLA @MBSuperDome #WM30,"
      Brees tweeted. While there has been no official announcement from WWE yet,
      the company is expected to make the location official on Monday since they
      are in town for the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. The site of this
      year's Super Bowl - the Mercedes-Benz Superdome - is expected to play host
      for the 30th WrestleMania.

      > WWE PRESS CONFERENCE ON MONDAY FOR "SOMETHING BIG"
      - WWE.COM will be carrying a press conference on Monday starting at Noon
      EST which will also be streamed live on WWE's YouTube channel and Facebook
      page. "Something big is coming to WWE.com," says the teaser for the
      announcement, which is expected to be the reveal of the location of
      WrestleMania 30. WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, Triple H, Stephanie
      McMahon, The Rock, and John Cena will be present for the announcement.

      > TWO DATES FOR UPCOMING ONE NIGHT ONLY PPV CHANGED
      - TNA has announced that two dates for the One Night Only pay-per-views
      that will be taped at the IMPACT Zone in Orlando, Florida, have been
      changed. Originally, TNA was going to tape six shows in total - twice a
      day - on March 17, 23, and 24. The March 17 tapings will remain the same,
      however the 23 and 24 shows have been moved to March 18 and 19
      respectively. This means that TNA will be taping six 3 hour shows in three
      consecutive days with shows starting at Noon and 6PM. The second taping of
      each day was supposed to start taping at 7PM but all three dates have been
      moved to an hour earlier.

      > TICKETS FOR FIRST IMPACT ON THE ROAD SELLING WELL
      - Tickets for the first IMPACT on the road at the Sears Centre Arena in
      Chicago have been selling pretty good and the only regular tickets
      remaining are the $15 ones. TNA will be using a modified seating at the
      arena, using what seems to be half of what the Sears Centre can hold with
      the top seats also curtained off. Tickets for the show ranged from $15 to
      $75 and there is also a limited number of luxury suites available for $125
      each. The show will be live on March 14 and the company will also tape
      another show back-to-back which will air the following week.