    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013

      Thursday, February 14, 2013 Issue #3872

      Well it's Valentine's Day today, and guess what? We don't believe in this
      crap so don't expect any roses from us. Haha! Have a good one!

      FWE No Limits live on iPPV! Carlito vs Dreamer
      vs Matt Hardy in a TLC Match plus FREE pre-show 2/16!
      www.WWNLive.com www.FWEWrestling.com

      > TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE GETS WWE VIDEO GAME LICENSE
      - Bloomberg is reporting that Take-Two Interactive has agreed to take over
      the development and production of future WWE games from the dissolved THQ.
      Court documents filed yesterday revealed that the agreement between THQ
      and Take-Two will save the company millions in bankruptcy claims. Yuke's,
      which develops the WWE video games for THQ, will continue working with WWE
      and Take-Two in a new agreement which will also see the makers of the
      "Grand Theft Auto" franchise take over the THQ employees that worked on
      the WWE video games. As part of the deal, WWE has agreed to waive its
      pre-bankruptcy claim of $45 million and royalty advances of $7.5 million.
      THQ will now pay WWE $650,000 in royalty payments for the games sold while
      under bankruptcy protection. Yuke's 14% equity have been returned by THQ -
      valued at $4.5 million - in exchange of pre-bankruptcy claims waiver. The
      video game developers will also get $250,000 in royalties.

      > PRE-SHOW MATCH FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER SET
      - The pre-show match for the Elimination Chamber has been announced and it
      will be a tag team match that will probably contain some comedy. The 30
      minute pre-show, airing on the WWE YouTube channel and Facebook page will
      feature the team of Brodus Clay and Tensai taking on Cody Rhodes and
      Damien Sandow, despite Team Rhodes Scholars announcing that they would be
      splitting up.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week drew a 3.1 rating and an average of 4,260,000
      viewers, down considerably from last week. The show lost over half a
      million viewers - 550,000 to be exact - compared to the February 4 show.
      Hour one did 4,350,000 viewers, hour two did 4,250,000, and hour three
      kept losing viewers, scoring a total of 4,180,000 viewers. (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE STOPS PAYING FOR TAMMY SYTCH'S REHAB
      - Tammy Sytch's comments on WWE's rehab assistance in a recent interview
      with Kayfabe Commentaries has come back to haunt her as WWE has now said
      that they will not be paying anymore rehab stints for their Hall of Famer.
      In the interview, Sytch said that when Linda McMahon was running for
      Senate, the company put her in a $1,000 a day rehab facility but after she
      lost the election, WWE moved to her to a $100 a day dump. Sytch called the
      company to get her moved and mentioned that WWE spent hundreds of
      thousands in rehabs for Scott Hall. According to Sytch, the person on the
      other end of the line told her that she's "not Scott Hall." In a statement
      issued today, WWE said that the company sent Sytch to rehab on numerous
      times with all costs covered but things have not improved. "Unfortunately,
      Ms. Sytch has continued to make poor personal choices and is ultimately
      responsible for the consequences of these decisions. WWE has always
      provided rehabilitation at a certified treatment center, however, given
      Ms. Sytch's inability to change her lifestyle and successfully complete
      treatment, WWE will no longer fund her rehabilitation."

      > EL GENERICO DEBUTS IN FULL GIMMICK AT NXT SHOW
      - WWE's newest acquisition - El Generico - made his debut for NXT
      yesterday during a live event which was not being taped as part of the NXT
      series. The popular and highly-rated former indy wrestler did not get
      physical in the ring however he joined Brodus Clay for a little dance
      after Clay defeated NXT's Conor O'Brien. For his appearance, El Generico
      kept his usual look of a masked luchador complete with the cape and his
      usual ring attire. It will be interesting to see if WWE will go ahead with
      the El Generico gimmick or give the 28 year old Canadian a new character.