    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013

      Tuesday, February 12, 2013 Issue #3871

      Nothing to say todayŠback later!

      FWE No Limits live on iPPV! Carlito vs Dreamer
      vs Matt Hardy in a TLC Match plus FREE pre-show 2/16!
      www.WWNLive.com www.FWEWrestling.com

      > FINAL MEMBERS FOR THE SMACKDOWN CHAMBER MATCH ANNOUNCED
      - The final two - or actually three - members for the Elimination Chamber
      match to determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight
      title at WrestleMania were chosen last night on RAW. The first one to
      qualify for the Chamber match was the returning Chris Jericho who defeated
      tag team title holder Daniel Bryan to earn his spot. The other one to go
      through was Bryan's tag team partner Kane, who defeated Dolph Ziggler. Rey
      Mysterio, who was previously in the match but pulled out after Mark
      Henry's attack, was replaced by Jack Swagger. With the new three entrants,
      the match now has Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho,
      Kane, and Swagger, all competing for a spot in one of the main events of
      WrestleMania.

      > DUTCH MANTEL RETURNS TO WWE TV
      - Dutch Mantel returned to WWE television yesterday on Monday Night RAW
      under the name of Zeb Coulter following an absence of ten years. The man
      formerly known as Uncle Zebekiah accompanied Jack Swagger to the ring for
      his match against Zack Ryder and then cut a promo on how patriot he is.
      The 63 year old Carolina native has a long wrestling career dating back to
      1973 and worked for WCW and TNA as well. Mantel started with WCW in 1990
      and then moved to Smokey Mountain Wrestling a year later where he spent
      till 1994 before making his debut with the then WWF. In 2003 he started
      working for TNA as a writer and producer and left the company in 2009.

      > ROCK TWEETS TO JEFF JARRETT THEN DELETES IT FROM TIMELINE
      - A tweet that The Rock sent to Jeff Jarrett after RAW was over was
      deleted from The Rock's timeline however the actual tweet still comes up
      if you search for it. "@JeffJarrettTNA Had to tell a few of our USWA
      stories tonight on #RAW my friend. From 40 bucks a night to @WWE Champ.
      #NashvilleDreams," Rock wrote to Jarrett, a message which was retweeted
      164 times. "Congrats on all your success! #DowntownBruno," Jarrett
      replied, adding the hashtag of Downtown Bruno, who WWE fans might now
      better as Harvey Wippleman. The Rock name-checked him during the promo
      which closed RAW yesterday. The current WWE champion mentioned the former
      TNA champion on the broadcast while he was recounting stories from when he
      started wrestling in Nashville when he was 25 years old. Jeff Jarrett was
      fired in a TNA storyline at the end of 2011 following a steel cage match
      against Jeff Hardy at the Final Resolution pay-per-view. Jarrett also
      wrote that after The Rock mentioned him on RAW, people made sure he knew
      about it! "Phone blowing up... Twitter blowing up... @TheRock #theRocksays
      #40bucks."

      > THE IRON SHEIK GOES NUTS AFTER IOC CANCELS WRESTLING
      - Today, the International Olympic Committee took the decision to withdraw
      the sport of wrestling starting from the 2020 Olympic Games. Wrestling has
      been part of the Olympics since 1896. One person who didn't take the
      decision nicely was former Olympian himself, the one and only Iron Sheik.
      TMZ caught up with Sheiky to get his opinions on the IOC for dropping
      wrestling and well, how can we put it, he wasn't happy! "After 1000 years
      they take away the best sport in the world? This is the first time the
      dumb motherf**kers have no balls for they make the walking an Olympic
      sport," Sheik told TMZ. He also threatened to harm IOC members if he sees
      them in the street. "If I see anybody on the street that work from the IOC
      I swear to the Jesus I suplex them put them in camel clutch break their
      back make them humble." Sheik was involved in the 1968 Olympics
      representing his country Iran and then joined Team USA as a coach
      afterward. On his Twitter, the former WWE champion is on a rampage,
      telling the IOC to go and f**k themselves and that they have "rice dicks."
      Comedy gold. God bless the Iron Sheik. "Go f**k the Badminton and the
      walking they are not sports like wrestling," Sheik said.

      > TNA READY TO HELP KURT ANGLE FIGHT IOC'S WRESTLING DECISION
      - TNA Wrestling issued a press release today announcing its intention to
      help the fight to keep wrestling on the Olympics after the IOC dropped it
      starting from the 2020 Games. "The IOC has decided to keep recreational
      sports such as badminton, handball and table tennis in the '25 Core
      Sports' category and to delete one of the oldest Olympic sport that
      premiered in the first modern Olympics in Athens in 1896," the press
      release stated. Kurt Angle, the former WWE and TNA champion and Olympic
      gold medalist is ready to fight this decision and "organize a battalion of
      like minds" to save this Olympic sport. "Wrestling is one of the most
      competitive sports in the world today. Winning the gold for my country in
      one of the original Olympic sports was one of the greatest moments in my
      life," Angle said. "The wrestling community is in a state of shock with
      this decision ­ we can not sit back and allow this to happen. I will do
      whatever it takes and work with my company TNA WRESTLING and the
      competitive wrestling community to determine what we need to do to reverse
      this decision." TNA President Dixie Carter said in the press release that
      everyone in the pro wrestling community need to join together to fight
      this. "We need to join together right now. We encourage our own IMPACT
      Wrestling community, WWE and wrestling organizations worldwide as well as
      competitive amateur coaches and athletes to have a unified voice to make
      sure wrestling will be an Olympic sport in 2020."