    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11 2:08 PM

      Monday, February 11, 2013 Issue #3870

      Well it looks like everything has changed and I am going to WrestleMania
      now. After unsuccessfully trying to sell my ticket on eBay, twice, I have
      decided to make the trip. It will be a quick one - just five nights in NY
      and NJ - but I'll be there for HOF, WM, and RAW. The Hall of Fame is
      sounding more exciting than the actual event at the moment and it will be
      cool to see Bruno Sammartino getting inducted live.

      I've been at some memorable HOF events - seeing Bret, Austin, Flair, 4
      Horsemen, HBK - all being inducted and I'm sure this one will be just as
      good. BTW, this will be my 6th WrestleMania in a row and my 10th overall.
      Wow. Can't believe I gave WWE that much money!

      FWE No Limits FREE Pre Show main event Brian Kendrick
      vs Paul London! Plus Carlito's Cabana with Matt Hardy!
      2/16, 7pm ET! www.WWNLive.com www.FWEWrestling.com

      > PUNK CALLS THE POPE A NAZI ON TWITTER
      - Former WWE champion CM Punk might have pissed off some of his Catholic
      fans after he called the Pope a "nazi." The argument came on Twitter when
      someone that Punk follows said that he "did nazi that coming" regarding
      the Pope resigning from his post as head of the Catholic church. Punk
      liked the joke so much that he retweeted it and said that the joke was
      "magic!" A fan pointed out that his tweet might have been "an
      envelope-pushing" one for a company employee. "Oh pis off. Pope was a
      nazi," fired back Punk. Another fan expressed his disgust that Punk called
      the Pope a Nazi and said that as a long time fan, he's offended. Punk was
      quick to reply, pointing out that there's an unfollow button if he wants.
      The Pope was part of the Nazi youth squad when he was young.

      > UNDERTAKER IN NASHVILLE
      - The Undertaker was present at the Nashville Predators NHL game yesterday
      at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville and that same arena happen to be
      tonight's site for Monday Night RAW. While the deadman was no luck to the
      Predators since they lost 3-0, wrestling fans might be lucky to see the
      Undertaker on the broadcast tonight in what would be his first appearance
      since the RAW 1000 episode. His appearance however is not confirmed and he
      might be in town for different reasons. If he will be wrestling at
      WrestleMania, tonight might be a good night to start an angle. While
      roaming backstage, the former WWE champion took a photo with GNASH, the
      mascot of the Nashville Predators. You can see the photo at
      http://w-o.it/11BOBda

      > LIVE RAW EVENT RESULTS FROM SPRINGFIELD, MO
      - W-O reader Eric Huyck attended the non-televised RAW event in
      Springfield, Missouri, on Saturday night and sent in the following
      results: Zack Ryder defeated Corey Graves from NXT; Tensai defeated Alex
      Riley; Kaitlyn defeated Tamina Snuka; The New Age Outlaws defeated Rhodes
      Scholars; Justin Gabriel defeated David Otunga; Chris Jericho defeated
      Dolph Ziggler in a no DQ match; The Miz and Ryback defeated CM Punk &
      Antonio Cesaro.

      > REPORT OF MICK FOLEY'S STAND UP COMEDY TOUR FROM AUSTRALIA
      - W-O reader Darren Hallesy from Australia attended the "Good God
      Almighty" stand-up comedy show in Brisbane featuring soon-to-be WWE Hall
      of Famer Mick Foley along with Australian comedian Brendan Burns. Foley
      took the stage for an hour after Burns finished off his 40 minute set and
      his jokes and stories were all wrestling related. Burns' set was also
      wrestling related as he is a long time wrestling fan himself. Foley
      mentioned that his Hall of Fame speech at Madison Square Garden will be
      one to remember come April. His comedy tour wraps up at the end of this
      week. You can read a full report of the night at http://w-o.it/XxI8rD