    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013

      Sunday, February 10, 2013 Issue #3869

      We reached the 8,000+ paid app mark for iOS devices earlier this week, so
      thank you to all those who purchased either the iPhone or iPad apps. And
      if you did, we'd appreciate it if you rate it on the App Store. No need to
      write a review, but just a click on the rating would help.

      FWE No Limits live on iPPV w/Maria Kanellis vs Angel
      Williams, Reby Sky vs Ivellise Velez & Maryse Ouellet
      on commentary! www.WWNLive.com www.FWEWrestling.com

      > DIRECT ISSUES SURVEY ON PROPOSED WWE NETWORK
      - Prowrestling.net is reporting that DirecTV is considering carrying the
      WWE Network as a new premium network according to a survey issued by the
      company to its subscribers. The survey states that the proposed WWE
      Network would involve a separate monthly fee on top of the DirecTV
      subscription and eleven out of the twelve current WWE pay-per-views would
      be shown on the network "free" for subscribers, or better yet, as part of
      their monthly fee. The other pay-per-view, WrestleMania, would not be
      airing on the network but only as a pay-per-view. The remaining eleven
      shows would still air on pay-per-view for those individuals who do not
      subscribe to the Network.

      > SUPERSTARS ANNOUNCED FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH
      - Four Superstars have been named for the Elimination Chamber match which
      will determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight title at
      WrestleMania. These four individuals are Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Mark
      Henry, and current tag team title holder Daniel Bryan. Two more are still
      yet to be announced by Smackdown General Manager Booker T.

      > STEVE AUSTIN SIGNS NEW TWO-PICTURE DEAL WITH ANCHOR BAY
      - WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin has signed a new two-picture
      deal with Anchor Bay Films where he will also help produce under his own
      Broken Skull Ranch Productions brand. The first movie will be called 'Kill
      Em All, John,' where Austin will play an ex-hitman who is pulled back into
      action to terminate a number of crime bosses in a race against time.
      Filming will start this Summer. There is no info yet on what the second
      movie is. These will be the fourth and fifth movies that Austin has filmed
      for Anchor Bay. He previously starred in Maximum Conviction, Hunt To Kill,
      and the upcoming video The Package.

      > TNA TO TAPE SIX MORE 'ONE NIGHT ONLY' SHOWS IN ORLANDO
      - TNA will tape six of their 'One Night Only' shows over a period of three
      days at Universal Studios in March which will mark the final shows at the
      IMPACT Zone. Two shows will be taped on Sunday, March 17, with the first
      one starting at 1PM and the second one starting at 7PM. The second set of
      tapings will be held on Saturday, March 23, and the third set of tapings
      on Sunday, March 24. Both second and third tapings will follow the same
      start time for each session. These will be the last shows to tape at the
      IMPACT Zone as TNA is packing up and going on the road for all their other
      shows. The last IMPACT will be held in Orlando on March 7.