    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 1:43 PM

      Wednesday, February 6, 2013 Issue #3867

      We have the $3 a day ad campaign on the newsletter open from issue #3880
      onwards for those interested as all issues in between are booked.

      If you have a website/business you'd like to advertise across a newsletter
      with 26,000+ readers, e-mail me back for details. It's a special $3 a day
      with no minimum, so you can take 1 ad if you want. Maximum ads you can
      display in a row is 7 issues.

      FWE No Limits FREE Pre Show main event Brian Kendrick
      vs Paul London! Plus Carlito's Cabana with Matt Hardy!
      2/16, 7pm ET! www.WWNLive.com www.FWEWrestling.com

      > WWE TOPS 1 MILLION YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS
      - WWE has surpassed the 1 million subscribers mark on YouTube, surpassing
      popular YouTube channels such as ESPN, HBO, Comedy Central, Discovery
      Networks and Apple. WWE was one of the first partners with YouTube to
      launch original content on their channel, and the company premiered almost
      30 hours of original programming in 2012 with shows such as Backstage
      Fallout, Outside the Ring, WWE Inbox, WWE Download and Z! True Long Island
      Story. With almost a half billion views, WWE has more views than Showtime,
      ABC News, ESPN and UFC. In addition, WWE fans watch more than 1.5 billion
      WWE clips a year across YouTube.

      > RAW RATING
      - This week's Monday Night RAW drew a 3.5 rating and an average viewership
      of 4,810,000 viewers. It was down around 200,000 viewers from last week in
      total but still the second best number since the RAW 1000 episode. Hour
      one pulled 4,863,000 viewers followed by 4,857,000 in the second hour and
      4,711,000 in the third hour. While the drop expected since last week's
      show was coming off a major pay-per-view, the number has to be considered
      a success. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > POST-WRESTLEMANIA RAW TICKETS PRE-SALE TOMORROW
      - The post-WrestleMania RAW tickets will go on pre-sale tomorrow on
      Ticketmaster.com at 10AM and will be available till Friday at 11:59PM EST.
      Ticket prices will range from $20 to $95 plus additional taxes and fees
      and they go on sale to the general public on Saturday at 10AM EST. The
      show will be held at the IZOD Center on April 8 in East Rutherford, New
      Jersey and you can purchase tickets by using the code FBWM29.

      > JOHN CENA TO HEADLINE SXSW PANEL ON WWE SOCIAL MEDIA
      - Former WWE champion John Cena will be at the SXWS 2013 event to headline
      a panel that will talk about WWE's use of social media to extend WWE's
      brand. WWE has more than 137 million social media fans in total. This
      panel - which will also include Stephanie McMahon, the Executive Vice
      President of WWE Creative, and Perkins Miller, Executive Vice President of
      WWE DIgital Media - will explore how WWE is leveraging creative, media,
      technology and talent to become one of the most widely respected and
      successful brands in social TV. The panel will be moderated by Khris Loux,
      co-founder and CEO of Echo, a partner with WWE when it comes to social
      media integration. If you would like to participate in the "Get Ready to
      Rumble! How WWE is Crushing Social TV" panel, the event will be held on
      Saturday, March 9, between 11AM and Noon at the Sheraton Austin Capitol at
      701 East 11 Street in Room EFGH.

      > BRET HART UNDERGOES KNEE SURGERY
      - WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hit Man" Hart underwent knee surgery earlier
      this week and is now in recovery. Hart wrote on Twitter that he knows has
      "a matching set" while showing a photo of his large scar that runs
      vertical across his knee. You can see the photo at http://t.co/WLdA9OnU
      (Warning: Graphic content.) It will be interesting to see if Hart will be
      in any way shape or form involved in the WrestleMania weekend as so far he
      has not been announced to be part of Axxess. He last appeared for WWE
      during the Royal Rumble weekend, participating in a panel with Shawn
      Michaels and Jerry Lawler on the Montreal screwjob and had a cameo on the
      pay-per-view as well.