    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013

      Monday, February 4, 2013 Issue #3865

      Our WWE PPV reporter, Bruce Lajeunesse, unfortunately cannot continue with
      his reports going forward so we are looking for someone to replace him who
      can write detailed reports of WWE pay-per-views either during the show or
      after the show is over. If you are interested please e-mail me. I'd like
      to thank Bruce for his excellent contributions over the past year writing
      awesome reports for the site.

      Valentine's Day is coming up. Do you need a gift for a
      special diva or knockout? (Hint: Girls love handmade
      jewelery!) http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mes2PetitesEtoiles

      > BRUNO SAMMARTINO AGREES FOR 2013 WWE HALL OF FAME
      - ESPN broke the story that former WWE champion Bruno Sammartino has
      accepted the invitation to enter this year's WWE Hall of Fame, a daunting
      task which was spearheaded by Triple H. Sammartino and WWE have been at
      war for decades and he had refused to be inducted into the Hall of Fame
      for years. Eventually Triple H took over the project to try and convince
      the longest reigning WWE champion of all-time by having one-on-one
      meetings over the past few months. "Being inducted into the Hall of Fame
      at Madison Square Gardens is the biggest thing in my life," Sammartino
      said in an exclusive interview for ESPN Playbook. Sammartino credited
      Triple H for changing his mind. He said that he didn't like the direction
      the company was going into since he's an old-school guy. "I know what kind
      of a man he is," Bruno said of Triple H. "And he is a giant in that field,
      so I take my hat off to WWE because they took such huge steps to make
      things better for the wrestlers themselves and making sure they are
      healthy to perform. That was very, very important." Triple H said that it
      was important for WWE to get Sammartino in the Hall of Fame as he's one of
      the biggest names ever in the business. "So for us to not have him in
      there, for the legitimacy of the whole thing, it was a major issue. He
      truly is a living legend," HHH added. Triple H also revealed that Bruno
      and Vince haven't talked yet and he will be arranging a one-on-one
      sit-down meeting between the two after he shot down the idea of the two
      talking over the phone. "Hall of Fame is probably where we'll make that
      happen. Vince and Bruno will see each other for the first time in years
      and officially, in person, look each other in the eyes and bury that
      hatchet." You can read the full story at http://es.pn/Up8dOJ

      > LESNAR ON RAW TONIGHT
      - Former WWE and UFC Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar will be appearing
      on Monday Night RAW tonight, his first time in Atlanta in over 12 years.
      Lesnar returned last week and delivered his F5 to Vince McMahon, saving
      Paul Heyman's job in the process as he was about to get fired. Tonight is
      also one of the few RAW dates that The Rock is not scheduled to appear
      leading up to Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania so the Atlanta crowd
      will not be "electrified" by the WWE champion.

      > OTUNGA ACCOMPANIES FIANCE TO SUPER BOWL
      - WWE Superstar David Otunga was at the Super Bowl in New Orleans
      yesterday accompanying his fiancé and Academy Award winner Jennifer
      Hudson. The former American Idol contestant sang America The Beautiful
      before the show kicked off and Otunga posted a photo of him, Hudson, and
      their son from the field which you can see at
      http://instagram.com/p/VSZpHakqHk/

      > NEW FAST & FURIOUS 6 TRAILER WITH THE ROCK
      - WWE champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was in two Super Bowl commercials
      yesterday, one for the 'got milk?' campaign and the other a trailer for
      his upcoming movie Fast & Furious 6. Johnson will be reprising his role of
      Luke Hobbs, a Diplomatic Security Service agent who travels to Europe to
      track down a group of drivers who take down a military convoy and seeks
      the help of his Fast 5 enemies-turn-friends - Dominic Toretto (played by
      Vin Diesel) and his team. The film is scheduled for release on May 24 and
      you can see the Super Bowl trailer at http://w-o.it/11laRYT

      > RYDER'S SONG CRACKS ITUNES' TOP 100 POP CHART
      - Zack Ryder's "Hoeski" song was released on iTunes today and has already
      reached #100 in the Top Pop iTunes chart in the United States. The almost
      four minute song is selling for $1.29 on iTunes and features his trademark
      "Woo Woo Woo" and other references to his wrestling character. "Once in a
      lifetime we are blessed with a musical gift: The Beatles, Michael Jackson,
      and now Zack Ryder," reads a funny review posted on iTunes. "From start to
      finish, this masterpiece will leave your ears craving for more. Hoeski is
      a gift from God. Long live Zack Ryder." It currently has an average rating
      of 4 1/2 stars out of 5 with 69 comments at time of this writing and his
      fellow WWE Superstars are buying it and tweeting about it, giving the
      former U.S. champ extra exposure. The song was released under the WWE
      umbrella. You can buy it at
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hoeski-single/id599129010

      > TNA REACTION RETURNING AS A YOUTUBE SERIES
      - TNA President Dixie Carter announced on her Twitter account that the TNA
      ReAction show will be making a comeback this month. "Happy to announce
      that "ReACTION" will be returning in mid-February as an online series on
      YouTube," Carter wrote. She didn't give out any more details but said that
      more info will be coming soon on the TNA website. The show made its debut
      in April 2010 and then stated weekly in August, offering a
      "never-before-seen look at the combustible world of TNA Wrestling with
      exclusive backstage access and candid interviews featuring the biggest
      names in wrestling." It ran for one hour, airing immediately after the
      flagship show, IMPACT, on Spike TV. Unfortunately the docu-style series
      show - which was produced by Bischoff-Harvey Entertainment - got canned by
      Spike in December of the same year despite getting good feedback. Bischoff
      went on record to say that the show was eating into IMPACT's overrun on
      Spike and that the show was a "financial burden" for TNA.