    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013

      Thursday, January 31, 2013 Issue #3863

      We are happy to announce that the new version of our iPad app - W-O News
      HD - is now available to download from the iTunes Store. The app was
      released last week but we had to submit a quick update to fix a visual
      error.

      The new app features Retina Display support, completely redesigned
      screens, support for iOS 6.0, background running for multi-tasking,
      Facebook and Twitter integration, offline reading, unread stories
      notifications, one-touch mark-all-as-read function, and flick left or
      right to scroll from next or previous articles.

      Just like the iPhone app, images in headlines had to be stripped out due
      to a copyright notice from WWE which forced the complete redesign.

      The app is free to update or else 99 cents for new users. The old app is
      not updating anymore so if you want the news on your update, please update
      to the new app.

      Valentine's Day is coming up. Do you need a gift for a
      special diva or knockout? (Hint: Girls love handmade
      jewelery!) http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mes2PetitesEtoiles

      > CARTER TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON IMPACT
      - TNA President Dixie Carter announced on Twitter that she will be making
      a major announcement on tonight's IMPACT, which was taped in Manchester,
      England. "This will change everything for our wrestlers, company & YOU our
      audience," she wrote. The announcement is rumored to be changes to how TNA
      tapes IMPACT and finally taking the show on the road rather than taping
      all the shows at the IMPACT Zone in Universal Studios.

      > INDY WRESTLER EL GENERICO SINGS WITH WWE
      - Popular indy wrestler El Generico has signed a WWE developmental deal
      and is reporting to Tampa, Florida, in the next few days. The 28 year old
      Canadian has built his reputation by appearing in several indy promotions
      over the past several years including Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Chikara,
      Ring of Honor, and Dragon Gate. He wrestled his last indy date earlier
      this month on the Hart Legacy Wrestling card. El Generico - real name Rami
      Sebel - uses the gimmick of a luchador and is billed from Tijuana, Mexico.

      > SEE THE ROCK'S SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL FOR 'GOT MILK?'
      - Do you want to see The Rock's Super Bowl commercial for the 'got milk?'
      campaign? You don't have to wait till Sunday to see it! The funny
      commercial starts with The Rock telling three kids that they're out of
      milk and then the chase for the milk van commences. While running to catch
      the van, the WWE champion encounters several incidents which require his
      attention such as helping a little kid save her kitten from a tree, a bank
      robbery, a lion on top of a car, etc., all while running in the street in
      his PJs. Eventually he catches up to the van, gets the can of milk, walk
      through all the chaos in the street, and delivers the milk. He then drinks
      a glass of milk as alien spacecraft is seen in the background shooting
      down buildings. "Ladies, I gotta go to work," he tells the three kids as
      he punches out an alien who tries to climb in through the window! Pretty
      funny. You can see it at http://w-o.it/WDq1nj

      > CENA AND BRYAN TO ATTEND WIZARD WORLD PHILLY COMIC CON
      - Former champions John Cena and Daniel Bryan will be attending the Wizard
      World Philadelphia Comic Con on May 30 and June 1 respectively which will
      be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Cena will meet fans, sign
      autographs and pose for photo ops on May 30 from 3:30PM till 7:30PM while
      Bryan will do the same as well as conduct an interactive Q&A panel, on
      June 1 from 12:30PM till 3:30PM. "John Cena is a once-in-a-generation
      athlete, performer and entertainer. And more importantly, an incredible
      humanitarian," said John Macaluso, Wizard World President and CEO. "After
      witnessing the massive crowds that came to see John in Chicago last year,
      we knew we had to have him back. And we are ecstatic John has decided to
      come to Philadelphia." Macaluso was equally excited to have Bryan
      appearing as well. "Yes! Yes! Yes! was the chant we heard over and over
      again from our fans at last year's Philadelphia Comic Con. We knew at that
      moment we had to bring in Daniel Bryan, and we are thrilled to have him!"

      > WWE HIRES NEW GENERAL COUNSEL AND SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
      - WWE today announced the appointment of Monty Sarhan as General Counsel
      and Senior Vice President. He replaces former General Counsel Michael
      Luisi, who was promoted to President of WWE Studios. Sarhan will report
      directly to WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. As General Counsel, Sarhan
      will be a key member of WWE's senior management team, responsible for
      overseeing the legal and business affairs of the company and serving as
      the principal legal advisor to the Chairman, CFO, and management team. He
      will also serve as Corporate Secretary to WWE's Board of Directors. Prior
      to joining WWE, Sarhan was Senior Vice President of Business and Legal
      Affairs for Viacom Media Networks, where he oversaw all business affairs
      for the premium movie network EPIX. Prior to his tenure with EPIX, Sarhan
      handled all business and legal affairs for ViacomĀ¹s MTV Games group.
      Previously, Sarhan was the sole founder and CEO of Cracked Entertainment,
      the popular website at Cracked.com.