    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013

      Tuesday, January 29, 2013 Issue #3861

      Tune in tonight at 9PM EST for Wrestling News Live for the fallout from
      the Royal Rumble and yesterday's RAW. You can listen live at
      www.snsradionetwork.com.

      Valentine's Day is coming up. Do you need a gift for a
      special diva or knockout? (Hint: Girls love handmade
      jewelery!) http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mes2PetitesEtoiles

      > BROCK LESNAR RETURNS TO RAW
      - Well, here comes the painŠagain! Former WWE and UFC Heavyweight champion
      Brock Lesnar made his return to WWE television yesterday five months after
      he "quit" following his victory against Triple H at SummerSlam. Lesnar
      returned in the final few minutes of RAW to protect his manager and friend
      Paul Heyman and delivered the F5 to WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. It
      was reported a few days ago that Lesnar signed a new deal with the company
      that will keep him around through WrestleMania 31. His previous deal
      locked him through this year's WrestleMania with very limited appearances.
      Lesnar is rumored to be wrestling Triple H at WrestleMania in a SummerSlam
      rematch.

      > TRISH STRATUS TO BE INDUCTED INTO THE WWE HALL OF FAME
      - Those who will be attending this year's Hall of Fame ceremony in Madison
      Square Garden will certainly be Stratusfied as former WWE Women's champion
      Trish Stratus was announced as the latest member to be inducted into the
      Hall of Fame yesterday on RAW. The 37 year old Canadian beauty started her
      WWE career in 2000 as a manager of T&A - Test and Albert - before starting
      her in-ring portion of her career in 2001. Stratus managed to win the
      Women's title a total of 7 times - most than anyone else in the company's
      history - and her last win came on her last match before she retired in
      Toronto at the Unforgiven pay-per-view in 2006, defeating Lita with the
      Sharpshooter. She has appeared sporadically on WWE television since her
      retirement and then came back for another match at WrestleMania XXVII to
      team up with John Morrison and Snooki to take on Dolph Ziggler and
      LayCool. She also was one of the trainers on the rebooted series of Tough
      Enough along with Booker T, Bill DeMott, and Steve Austin. "I still can't
      believe it! And thank you for the messages-from my friends &
      Stratuspherians! Love you all," Trish wrote on her Twitter after the
      announcement on RAW.

      > INTERCONTINENTAL CUP STARTS TOMORROW ON MAIN EVENT
      - The number one contender for the Intercontinental title will be decided
      during a three-week Intercontinental Cup, with 8 WWE Superstars in the
      tournament. The participants are Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Dolph
      Ziggler, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, and The
      Miz. The Intercontinental Cup begins tomorrow night on WWE Main Event on
      ION Television.

      > HOGAN TWITTER PHOTO OF DAUGHTER'S LEGS CAUSES UPROAR
      - Hulk Hogan might not be the most technology-savvy guy around however a
      photo he posted on Twitter of his daughter caused an uproar amongst fans
      and critics. Hogan linked to a photo on his Twitter account showing Brooke
      in a very, very short dress with the words, "Brooke's legs." After several
      fans called him a creep, Hogan deleted the image but then lashed out to
      those who were calling him creep and a perv. He said that the photo was
      taken by a fan which Brooke loved and she tweeted thank you back after the
      image was sent to her via to social network website. "Proud dad tweets
      it," Hogan wrote, saying that there are creeps and perverts everywhere.
      His daughter Brooke was also annoyed that they picked on him, calling
      those people "ignorant" and told them to "go back to your farm animals."
      "A dad can't even be proud of his daughter without sickos makin it
      something it's not. Really??" Brooke wrote. Hogan is not new to
      controversy involving his daughter as several years ago he was
      photographed rubbing sun lotion on her backside next to a pool. You can
      see those photos at http://w-o.it/118zbaH. To see the new photo of Brooke
      and her killer legs that got proud papa in hot water go to
      http://w-o.it/127bTXt

      > SYTCH REMANDED IN CUSTODY FOLLOWING COURT APPEARANCE
      - Looking like a hot mess, far away from her glory WWE days or even her
      Hall of Fame night, Tammy "Sunny" Sytch appeared in court yesterday
      dressed in sweats, slippers, and handcuffs, to respond to her sixth arrest
      for violating a protective order. The New Haven Register reports that
      Sytch was remanded in custody lieu of a $100,000 cash bond. Her attorney,
      Rob Serafinowicz, argued that Sytch was "lured back" to her fiancé's house
      and that's when she was assaulted. She said that she "self medicated" and
      drank the next morning while pleading with the judge, adding that she was
      the one abused this time around. Her fiancé - or ex now - posted a message
      on Facebook saying that he went to the Branford Police Department and
      confirmed that there are no assault charges against him. Meanwhile,
      Branford Police Capt. Geoffrey Morgan confirmed Monday that Sytch had
      filed a criminal complaint and police are investigating her allegations.
      The former WWE Diva was sent to the hospital after she complained of
      breathing problems while in custody. In her complaint, she said she was on
      the receiving end of two broken ribs. According to the police report, she
      told cops that she was given a key and had been living in her fiancé's
      house for two weeks even though that violated the protective order.