    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013

      Monday, January 28, 2013 Issue #3860

      My WrestleMania 29 floor ticket is back up on eBay after the last seller
      didn't pay. It's $660 for a Buy It Now including shipping via FedEx
      anywhere or else starting bid of $600. Shipping is free via FedEx
      regardless.

      The face value of the ticket is $605. All at
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221182296110

      'Rated R Superstar' Edge exclusive signing with
      RetroWrestling.com - signed items now available to
      order here http://www.retrowrestling.com/edge.html

      > ROYAL RUMBLE 2013 PAY-PER-VIEW RESULTS
      - Here are the results from last night's Royal Rumble pay-per-view which
      took place from the U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Antonio
      Cesaro defeated The Miz in the pre-show match to retain the U.S. title;
      Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show in a last man standing match to retain
      the World Heavyweight title; Kane and Daniel Bryan defeated Cody Rhodes
      and Damien Sandow to retain the Tag Team titles; The Rock defeated CM Punk
      to win the WWE title; and John Cena won the Royal Rumble match. The
      participants in the Royal Rumble were (in order of appearance): Dolph
      Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Drew
      McIntyre, Titus O'Neil, Goldust, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Sheamus,
      Tensai, Brodus Clay, Rey Mysterio, Darren Young, Bo Dallas, The Godfather,
      Wade Barrett, John Cena, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro, The
      Great Khali, Kane, Zack Ryder, Randy Orton, Jinder Mahal, The Miz, Sin
      Cara, and Ryback. Ryback and Sheamus had the most eliminations - five in
      total - followed by Cody Rhodes and John Cena with 4. Dolph Ziggler and
      Chris Jericho spent the most time in the Royal Rumble after drawing number
      1 and 2 and then were the 27th and 25th eliminated respectively.

      > THE ROCK WINS WWE TITLE AFTER 10 YEARS
      - Ten years after losing his WWE title to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam, The
      Rock has once again captured the gold, ending CM Punk's 430+ days reign as
      WWE champion yesterday at the Royal Rumble. Towards the end of the match,
      lights went out and The Shield interfered, doing the triple power bomb on
      The Rock through the announce table. CM Punk pinned The Rock afterwards
      and was announced as the winner. However WWE Chairman and CEO Vince
      McMahon came out and said that he warned Punk that if The Shield
      interfered he would strip Punk of the title. The Rock begged McMahon not
      to strip him off the title, but let him take it away from him. McMahon
      agreed, and the match was restarted. After Rock survived an elbow off the
      top rope, he delivered the spine buster and his second People's Elbow to
      win the WWE title - his 8th of his WWE career. You can see the video of
      The Rock winning the WWE title at http://w-o.it/XM7Skl

      > THE ROCK ADDRESSES FANS AFTER RUMBLE GOES OFF THE AIR
      - After the Royal Rumble went off the air, The Rock got on the mic to
      thank the fans for their support. Rocky first dissed the referee who was
      telling him to get in line with the WM logo hanging from the rafters to
      get the perfect shot. Rock said it's been ten long years since he came
      back to do something special. He thanked the WWE Superstars in the back
      for putting a great team effort for a night like tonight. He also thanked
      his family who were at ringside. "I wanna thank each and every single one
      of you. Thank you," The Rock said, referring to the fans as "Rocky Rocky"
      chants filled the arena. He then said his usual "If ya smell.." line
      before posing some more in the ring. You can see the video at
      http://w-o.it/X7p30E

      > THREE SURPRISE ENTRANTS AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE
      - The names that were being floated around on other wrestling news sites
      as surprise entrants for the Rumble - Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, Shane
      Helms, Chris Masters, and others - were not at the Rumble however there
      where three other surprises. The first one of the night was the returning
      Chris Jericho, who got a massive pop entering at number two. Jericho
      stayed almost for the entire match before being eliminated. Goldust came
      in at number eight to another huge pop from the Phoenix crowd. Obviously
      his return was not welcomed by his brother Cody Rhodes and the two fought
      before Rhodes eliminated Goldust. The other surprise was The Godfather at
      number 17, who came down the aisle with a rather short ho-train - only 2!
      Godfather probably has tied the record of Santino Marella for the quickest
      exit as he got eliminated by Dolph Ziggler as soon as he came in.

      > JERICHO AND LESNAR SIGN NEW WWE CONTRACTS
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that both Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar have
      signed new WWE contracts. Jericho has signed a short-term deal which will
      see him compete on WWE shows through WrestleMania 29. PWInsider adds that
      Jericho was kept hidden in a bus until his time was up for the Rumble to
      keep the element of surprise. He left WWE this past August to tour with
      his band Fozzy. Meanwhile, former WWE and UFC Heavyweight champion Brock
      Lesnar also penned a new - and most likely a multi-million dollar - deal
      with WWE. His one-year limited appearance contract through WrestleMania 29
      has been extended for another two years, keeping him around through
      WrestleMania 31.

      > RAW ROULETTE TONIGHT ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW
      - Monday Night RAW rolls into Las Vegas, Nevada, tonight with the usual
      RAW Roulette taking place on the show. The Rock returns to RAW as the WWE
      champion for the first time in a decade as the road to WrestleMania kicks
      off. All signs are pointing towards Rock vs Cena II at WrestleMania 29
      after Cena won the Royal Rumble. Also, the CEO and Chairman Vince McMahon
      will be on the show to confront Paul Heyman and to give him his
      "performance review." Oh and let's hope that the Godfather - who is from
      Las Vegas - and his ho-train make a stop on RAW after last night's quick
      return!

      > SUNNY FILES ASSAULT COMPLAINT AFTER ARREST
      - The arrest story of WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch keeps getting
      weirder as WTNH News8 is reporting that following her arrest, Sunny filed
      an assault complaint with the police. Her attorney, Rob Serafinowicz, is
      claiming that Sytch left the house of Damien Darling with two broken ribs
      and bruises all over her body, allegedly from an argument between the two.
      Darling - her boyfriend - called the cops at his house after their
      argument got heated. The former Diva had permission from the court to have
      discussions with him according to Serafinowicz, and it was darling who
      invited her over to his house. This was her sixth arrest related to the
      same case. "I believe that this situation was blown out of proportion.
      Tammie is doing her best to deal with her issues. She has made great
      progress and was putting forth her best efforts to try to identify issues
      in her relationship," said Serafinowicz. Her latest rehab stint came to an
      end on January 5 according to WTNH, a rehab that WWE once again paid for.
      She is currently in an out-patient program. She's locked up in jail with a
      $100,000 bond and will appear in front of a judge today.