    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013

      Monday, January 21, 2013 Issue #3855

      Not much going on today. Back later!

      Former WWE diva Champion Kelly Kelly is signing
      merchandise for UK company RetroWrestling. Click here
      for info http://www.retrowrestling.com/kellykelly.html

      > ARTWORK AND MATCH LISTING FOR NEW BRET HART DVD
      - On March 5, WWE will release a new Bret Hart DVD and Blu-Ray titled The
      Dungeon Collection, with the DVD having 3 discs and Blu-Ray coming with 2
      discs. This release will feature a ton of matches which were never seen
      before on DVD and the first match featured go back to 1978 from Stampede
      Wrestling against the Dynamite Kid. Other matches included are versus Buzz
      Sawyer, The Islanders (with the Hart Foundation), Andre The Giant, Mr
      Perfect, Bam Bam Bigelow, The Undertaker, Owen Hart, and others. The
      Blu-Ray version will carry much more exclusive content than the DVD
      version. You can see the full list of matches and chapters along with the
      cool artwork at http://w-o.it/WiJtUn

      > PRE-SALE FOR WRESTLEMANIA AXXESS
      - The pre-sale for WWE WrestleMania Axxess starts tomorrow at 10AM EST and
      will run till January 25 at 11:59PM EST on Ticketmaster.com. Fans who want
      to purchase tickets for the event can do so by using the code FBAXXESS.
      Tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday, January 26, at 10AM
      EST. The general admission ticket price is $45 plus an additional $13.50
      in fees for a total price of $58.50. A VIP ticket will be sold for $135
      plus fees.

      > TNA EXTENDS DEAL WITH FUEL TV IN AUSTRALIA
      - TNA has extended its contract with Fuel TV in Australia for two more
      years and the channel will keep broadcasting TNA television Down Under.
      Apart from their existing deal, Fuel TV will also air two new TV shows -
      Unfinished Business and British Boot Camp - one which tackles the feuds
      among the top TNA Superstars and the other about a group of four up and
      coming wrestlers in the UK trying to land a TNA contract. "As a channel
      dedicated to young males, we've been overwhelmed by the audience reaction
      to TNA Wrestling, so we are thrilled to announce this extension to our
      deal," said Adam Howarth, Fuel TV channel manager. TNA Executive Vice
      President, Andy Barton added, ³We have a large and vocal fan base in
      Australia and we are very pleased to announce the continuation of our
      relationship with Fuel TV. Fuel is a valued partner and the home of TNA
      IMPACT Wrestling in Australia².

      > TNA KICKS OFF TOUR IN EUROPE
      - TNA Superstars and crew are currently in Europe for six days where they
      will perform five events including four television tapings. The tour kicks
      off today in Dublin, Ireland, at the Dublin National Stadium which is
      followed by a one day off. The tour resumes on Wednesday at the Glasgow
      Braehead Arena in Glasgow, Scotland, and then on Thursday the tour moves
      to England at the Nottingham Capital FM Arena in Nottingham. On Friday,
      TNA will tape two IMPACT shows at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, and
      then on Saturday, two more IMPACT tapings will be held at the London
      Wembley Arena in London.