    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013

      Saturday, January 19, 2013 Issue #3854

      Our iPad app is now complete with the last bug fixed and it will be
      submitted to the iTunes App Store tomorrow or Monday.

      If you want a sneak peak of how it looks, go to
      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151452555210649

      Former WWE diva Champion Kelly Kelly is signing
      merchandise for UK company RetroWrestling. Click here
      for info http://www.retrowrestling.com/kellykelly.html

      > TAZ JOINS ACES & EIGHTS AND RUINS WEDDING
      - As expected, the wedding between Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan didn't go as
      expected and it was interrupted by a friend of the former multiple-time
      tag team champion. Just as the rings were going to be exchanged, color
      commentator Taz - who was the "best man" for the wedding - asked Ray if he
      really wants to go ahead with this. After shutting up Brooke Hogan, Taz
      removed his jacket and revealed himself as the newest member of the Aces &
      Eights, as the group rushed to the ring and destroyed everything. "What
      was supposed to be a night of celebration, turned into a nightmare. Devon
      was 1 thing. Taz your dead to me scumbag," Bully Ray tweeted later,
      continuing the angle on Twitter. "Dead? I just came to LIFE! All business
      big man," Taz replied.

      > BROOKE HOGAN SUFFERS WARDROBE MALFUNCTION DURING IMPACT
      - What happens when you have a brawl and you are wearing a dress with your
      top half already almost falling out of the dress? Two words: wardrobe
      malfunction. That's what happened to Brooke Hogan during the final part of
      the wedding on IMPACT on Thursday night as the daughter of the Hulkster
      had her first such incident on a wrestling show. After the Aces & Eights
      stormed the ring and attacked everyone, Brooke was taken out and held by
      some members of the gang. At that point, her dress malfunctioned and her
      boobs fell out. With two members of the A&E holding each of her hand,
      Brooke eventually managed to cover up her surgically-enhanced breasts with
      her left arm. Eventually she was let go and ran to her daddy while still
      covering up - or trying to at least - as her dress didn't want to stay in
      the proper place! While the footage made it live, TNA edited her out from
      the YouTube upload and most videos were taken offline. But don't worry, we
      have the photos of the whole incident which you can see at
      http://w-o.it/13PWDg7

      > WEDDING ANGLE DRAWS VIEWERS
      - The wedding angle between Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan garnered a spike in
      interest amongst the TNA fans as the this week's show registered around
      300,000 additional viewers from the previous week. The live IMPACT on
      Spike TV did 1,600,000 viewers with a rating of 1.15. The show had just an
      average of 18,000 viewers less than the January 3 IMPACT, which was the
      highest rated since the August 23, 2012, show. (Ratings compiled by
      Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > JEFF HARDY OFF UK TOUR DUE TO LEGAL ISSUES
      - The current TNA champion Jeff Hardy will not be traveling to the United
      Kingdom for the Road to Lockdown tour and will miss four weeks worth of
      IMPACT as the company will be taping the television shows in Manchester
      and London. In an official statement, TNA said that Hardy will not be
      making appearances on the other side of the pond due to an "injury" that
      he sustained at the hands of Aces & Eights during yesterday's tapings of
      IMPACT that will air this coming Friday. In reality, Jeff Hardy cannot
      travel to the UK due to legal issues he has in the United States. TNA also
      announced that Sting will be replacing Hardy on the tour and he will be
      appearing at all live events including the four television tapings that
      will be held. Hulk Hogan will also be part of the TV tapings.

      > TAKER, FLAIR, HART, TO APPEAR AT AXXESS
      - The WrestleMania Axxess schedule has been released with twelve WWE
      Superstars lined up for the expensive VIP signing sessions which are part
      of a $135 ticket for that particular day. Axxess will be held at the IZOD
      Centre, the site of the post-WrestleMania RAW, from Thursday till Sunday.
      There will be one session on April 4, one session on April 5, three
      sessions on April 6, and then two sessions on April 7, the day of
      WrestleMania. Lined up to appear at the VIP signings are CM Punk, Ric
      Flair, The Undertaker, John Cena, Kane, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus,
      Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, and Bret Hart. You can get more
      information on exact times and who will appear when at wrestlemania.com

      > HOGAN'S EX-WIFE CHARGED FOR OCTOBER DUI ARREST
      - TMZ.COM is reporting that Linda Bollea - the ex wife of Hulk Hogan - has
      been officially charged with DUI stemming from an incident that led to her
      arrest in October of last year in Malibu, California. An attorney for
      Linda claimed at the time that his client only had a glass of champagne at
      an event on an empty stomach but antibiotics that she took prior to
      attending the event shot up the alcohol effect and registered a .084 in
      blood alcohol level when she was stopped by the cops, which is over the
      legal limit in the state. The Los Angeles County District Attorney has
      charged Linda with two misdemeanor counts of DUI and also one count of
      driving on a suspended license. The case will be heard in front of a judge
      later this month and if convicted she can face up to 18 months in jail
      although it's very highly unlikely she will spend a second behind bars.