    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013

      Thursday, January 17, 2013 Issue #3853

      For the next few weeks, we will be offering a cheap advertising solution
      here on the Wrestling-Online Newsletter.

      For $3, you get 3 lines of text (69 characters max each line) and you can
      purchase one day, two days, three days, or how many you want with no
      minimum. The ad will appear right below the opening words. PayPal will be
      the only method of payment accepted.

      This newsletter goes to over 26,000 subscribers each time so you will
      reach a big audience. If you're interested, e-mail me on
      editor@...

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW did a 3.2 rating this week for the 20th anniversary
      show with an average of 4,550,000 viewers. That number is up 0.1 from last
      week and around 100,000 in additional viewers. Hour one did 4,500,000
      viewers, hour two did 4,680,000 viewers, and hour three dropped down to
      4,470,000 viewers, once again going below the first and second hour in
      terms of total viewers. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and
      put online by PWInsider.com)

      > MAN ARRESTED FOR SELLING FAKE WWE TICKETS
      - The Corpus Christi Caller-Times is reporting that local police arrested
      a 33 year old individual who was caught selling fake WWE tickets for a
      non-televised RAW event in the area. The tip to the police came after a
      woman who purchased the fake tickets called the cops to report him after
      she was denied entry at the arena for having an invalid ticket. It was
      revealed that the same person sold copies of the same ticket to multiple
      people and officers arrested the man as he was about to sell tickets
      again. The seller was arrested on suspicion of fraud, which is a
      misdemeanor. He was still in county jail as of Wednesday morning.

      > EUROPEAN STORE FOR WWE DVD AND BLU-RAY DISCS LAUNCHED
      - W-O reader Robert Collie sent in word that FremantleMedia has launched
      the new WWE UK DVD and Blu-Ray store, two weeks after taking over the
      license for WWE videos in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. A lot of the
      DVD and Blu-Ray discs are still in pre-order status although there are
      some old releases which have been made available immediately.
      FremantleMedia is also launching a competition where 50 winners will get a
      CM Punk signed sleeve for the Night Of Champions 2012 disc. To enter all
      you have to do is pre-order the pay-per-view and 25 winners will be chosen
      for the DVD version and another 25 for the Blu-Ray. The WWEDVD.CO.UK
      website also lists the tentative dates for the November WWE tour of Europe
      with the cities that both RAW and Smackdown brands will be visiting.

      > DWAYNE JOHNSON TO LEAD THE 'GOT MILK?' SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL
      - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a busy man these days juggling his WWE
      dates with movies, media appearances, and now, shooting a TV commercial
      for the Super Bowl. The Rock will be the star of the first ever 'got
      milk?' 30 second Super Bowl TV ad and Johnson posted a photo on his
      Twitter of him running with a can of milk from the commercial. The ad is
      directed by Peter Berg, who coincidentally directed The Rock in his movie
      The Rundown. The commercial was created by Deutsch, A Lowe and Partners
      Company, and will air in the second quarter of the game. "Dwayne Johnson
      is a terrific role model and a devoted father who believes in the
      importance of milk at breakfast for the whole family," said Vivien
      Godfrey, CEO of the Milk Processor Education Program, which represents
      America's milk processors and runs the National Milk Mustache 'got milk?'
      Campaign. "He's been vocal about his love of milk and it being a good
      source of protein in the morning - so we felt he was a natural fit."

      > BROOKE HOGAN AND BULLY RAY TIE THE KNOT ON IMPACT TONIGHT
      - Can you hear the wedding bells ringing? Tonight on IMPACT, TNA will
      present the Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan wedding live on Spike TV! History
      suggests that wrestling weddings never go according to plan and it will be
      very, very surprising if this one goes on without a hitch! Bully Ray had
      his bachelor's party yesterday at Rick's Cabaret - a gentlemen's club - in
      New York City. Several TNA Superstars were on hand for the occasion and
      they occupied the entire second floor VIP lounge and the Deluxe Sky Box.
      Over 75 of Rick's Cabaret Girls were present to provide the exciting
      entertainment.