    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013

      Wednesday, January 2, 2013 Issue #3844

      Hello hello! I hope you are all recovered from any New Year's eve
      celebration hangovers! For some reason it feels like a Monday, but thank
      God it's Wednesday already.

      My WrestleMania ticket is up on eBay, selling at face value. If you're
      interested in a floor ticket, go to
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221171320110 . It's
      free shipping via FedEx anywhere in the world. The auction is up in 13
      hours.

      Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/%5d-

      > RAW 20TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW COMMERCIAL
      - In two weeks time, WWE will celebrate a major milestone with Monday
      Night RAW as the company will air the 20th anniversary show on January 14.
      RAW made its debut on USA Network on January 11, 1993, and apart from a 5
      year period between 2000 and 2005, WWE aired all their RAW shows on USA.
      "A television event 20 years in the making. Superstars from two decades of
      television's longest running weekly show are coming home," says the TV
      commercial for this special event. The show will be held at the Toyota
      Center in Houston, Texas. Tickets are available for $95, $65, $45, $30 and
      $20 at HoustonToyotaCenter.com. You can watch the TV commercial at
      http://w-o.it/UFLbBf

      > THE ROCK ADDED TO RAW 20 SHOW
      - The 20th anniversary of Monday Night RAW will be electrified as former
      WWE champion The Rock has been added to the mix. The Rock will be
      practically appearing every week on WWE television leading up to the Royal
      Rumble where he will be facing whoever the WWE champion will be at that
      time. The match between CM Punk and The Rock has been in the works for the
      past few months and the two have been at it on Twitter however officially
      it cannot be announced yet as CM Punk has to defend the WWE title against
      Ryback this coming Monday on RAW in a TLC match. Speaking of this coming
      Monday's RAW, WWE is running commercials plugging the return of the self
      proclaimed people's champion for the first RAW of 2013. He will be there -
      and then on Smackdown as well - to kickstart his Rumble hype and it will
      be interesting to see if he will have any interference in the TLC main
      event. You can see the TV commercial with The Rock at http://w-o.it/VjfefB

      > CENA FIRST MAN TO THROW HIS NAME IN RUMBLE LIST
      - With January comes one of the most anticipated WWE pay-per-views of the
      year - the Royal Rumble. Throughout the next few weeks on RAW and
      Smackdown, WWE Superstars - and who knows, maybe even a Diva - will throw
      their name in the list of participants of the 30-men over the top rope
      match hoping to get a title shot at WrestleMania. This year, the first
      person who announced himself as participating in the Rumble was John Cena,
      who revealed his intentions during yesterday's RAW. Cena himself is a
      winner of the 2008 Royal Rumble after he came out as a surprise entry
      following a few months sidelined with an injury.

      > HOGAN'S BEACH LAUNCH A MASSIVE SUCCESS
      - Hogan's Beach grand opening was a massive success on New Year's eve and
      well over a 1,000 guests showed up to eat, drink, and party as they
      welcomed 2013 with the Hulkster. Channel 10 in Tampa covered the launch
      with a live link during the news, even managing a short interview with the
      WWE Hall of Famer. Hogan showed up for the masquerade event decked in all
      white with a bandana and obviously a mask, accompanied by his wife. Hogan
      told Channel 10 that you can't wrestle forever so it was a good choice to
      branch out in this business using his image and likeness. You can see a
      video of the report from the 20,000 square-foot bar and restaurant at
      http://w-o.it/UaOEtl

      > KURT ANGLE AND WIFE WELCOME SECOND DAUGHTER
      - Olympic gold medalist and former TNA champion Kurt Angle and his wife
      Giovanna Yannotti welcomed their second child - and his fourth -
      yesterday. "18 hours at the hospital," tweeted Angle, before getting a
      congratulatory message from his employer, TNA President Dixie Carter for
      the new arrival. The 7lbs 12oz baby girl was named Sophia Laine. Angle
      also tweeted a photo of his daughter's tiny footprint on his hand. Angle
      has two children with his former wife Karen, who is now married to Jeff
      Jarrett. The first child with Yannotti was born on January 22, 2011, and
      her name is Giuliana Marie.