    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012

      Sunday, December 30, 2012 Issue #3843

      Welcome to the last newsletter of 2012. This time last year I was in Las
      Vegas with friends getting ready to skydive and then hitting up a club and
      the streets of Vegas for NYE celebrations. This year, I'm just going to a
      friend's house. Man oh man how things change LOL.

      But anyway, happy new year to all our readers from all of us here at the
      site. A big thanks goes out to David Comer, Dan Josselyn, Moe Tapp, and
      Bruce Lajeunesse, for their amazing work on TV and PPV reports. It takes a
      lot of time to write up long and detailed reports and they do it for free
      for all of us.

      We'll be back on either Tuesday or Wednesday although the website will
      still be kept updated so check Wrestling-Online.com or any of our social
      media accounts for the latest news throughout the next two days.

      Happy new year everyone, and cheers!

      Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/%5d-

      > WWE TAPING TV SHOWS THIS WEEKEND
      - WWE taped their television shows for this coming week yesterday and
      today due to the New Year holidays. RAW was taped at the Verizon Center in
      Washington, D.C., yesterday. USA Network will air this show on New Year's
      Eve in RAW's usual time slot. Tonight, Smackdown will be taped at the
      Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia, for the show that will air on
      SyFy on Friday, January 4. RAW returns live on Monday, January 7, from
      Tampa, Florida, with the return of The Rock and the Ryback vs CM Punk WWE
      title TLC match.

      > NEW YEAR'S EVE RAW PREVIEW
      - Monday Night RAW tomorrow will take place from the nation's capital with
      another three hour show. Taped for the New Year's eve broadcast are John
      Cena and The Miz vs Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow; Antonio Cesaro vs Sgt.
      Slaughter; Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre vs Kane and Daniel Bryan; Dolph
      Ziggler vs Sheamus; Big Show vs Ricardo Rodriguez; Wade Barrett vs Kofi
      Kingston for the Intercontinental title. Plus a bunch of other vignettes
      and other in-ring segments with The Shield, Ryback, CM Punk, AJ, etc.

      > FREMANTLEMEDIA TO TAKE OVER WWE VIDEO LICENSE IN EMEA ON JANUARY 1
      - Come Tuesday, January 1, Silver Vision will lose its license for WWE DVD
      and Blu-Ray releases in Europe, Middle East, and Africa, with
      FremantleMedia Enterprises picking up the license. FremantleMedia will be
      releasing new WWE discs approximately one month after the U.S. release,
      meaning that fans in the EMEA region will enjoy quicker delivery of their
      favorite WWE shows on both Blu-Ray and DVD. The company will also be
      offering a range of back catalog titles that were currently produced by
      SilverVision as all rights are being transferred come the first day of the
      new year. Silver Vision will be allowed to sell whatever stock they have
      remaining for a limited amount of time and they have already reduced a
      bunch of titles starting at just 4.99 GBP. One additional item that
      FremantleMedia will be doing that Silver Vision couldn't was to distribute
      all video in digital format although it wasn't revealed yet how will they
      be distributing the videos digitally and for what devices. Silver Vision
      had the EMEA license for WWE videos for the past 22 years and released
      hundreds and hundreds of WWE content from the early days of Coliseum Video.

      > VELVET SKY INVOLVED IN CAR ACCIDENT
      - TNA Knockout Velvet Sky missed last night's non-televised event in
      Poughkeepsie, New York, after she was involved in a car accident due to
      the blizzard. The former Knockout champion wrote on her Twitter that her
      truck spun out of control due to the weather conditions and she ended up
      in a ditch. She was not injured but was shaken from what happened. "Sorry
      to the fans that were wanting to see me tonight, but I won't be at the
      Impact show," she wrote. "I'm sitting in wait for a tow truck to rescue
      me."

      > RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH HULK HOGAN AND FRIENDS
      - Hulk Hogan's new bar and restaurant in Tampa, titled Hogan's Beach, will
      officially open tomorrow with a New Year's Eve Masquerade event. The
      restaurant - located at the Best Western Bay Harbor hotel - is offering a
      4 course dinner and a bottle of champagne for $125 per couple or else just
      $10 if you want to be at the bar for the big event. On his Twitter, Hogan
      announced that Jimmy Hart will be the host of the evening while Ric Flair,
      Matt Morgan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Al Perez, and one of the
      Bushwhackers will be in attendance. He also added that he hoped Brutus
      Beefcake and the Nasty Boys will be joining the party. Last night, Ric
      Flair and his daughter Ashley dropped by at the restaurant and Hogan
      posted the photos on his Twitter and referred to Flair in the photo as
      "The MASTER." More info about tomorrow's event can be found at
      http://hogansbeachtampa.com/