    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012

      Wednesday, November 21, 2012 Issue #3822

      Wanted to wish a very happy Thanksgiving Day too all our U.S. Readers for
      tomorrow. Don't eat a lot of turkeys! :)

      We should have a working version of both the new iPhone and Android apps
      by the end of the week and after some testing they will be sent to their
      respective app stores for downloads. Updates - as always - are free for
      previous buyers.

      Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/%5d-

      > WWE DIVA KAITLYN ARRESTED AT SMACKDOWN TAPINGS
      - WWE Diva Kaitlyn was arrested at the Van Andel Arena yesterday, the site
      of the Smackdown tapings according to TMZ.COM. The 26 year old was picked
      up by Kent County Sheriff officials due to an old speeding ticket that she
      didn't pay last time she was in the area. The Sheriff department hit the
      scene immediately after Kaitlyn showed up for work with a warrant and took
      her to booking. She was released on a $315 bond afterward. "During a
      previous visit to Michigan, I was cited for a traffic violation. I am
      fully cooperating with authorities to resolve the matter," Kaitlyn told
      TMZ in a statement. You can see her mugshot - which probably is one of the
      prettiest mugshots ever - at http://w-o.it/UkJruF

      > RAW RATING
      - RAW took a nice hit in viewers on Monday as the show did just 3,835,000
      viewers with a 2.7 rating, a pretty bad number considering they were
      coming off a pay-per-view. Hour one scored 3,873,000 viewers, hour two did
      3,923,000 viewers, and hour three dropped to 3,710,000 viewers. The
      viewership in hour three was the second most lowest since RAW went to
      three hours on July 23. This week's show was down 360,000 viewers from
      last week. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > CM PUNK ON THE TALKING DEAD THIS SUNDAY
      - CM Punk will be appearing on The Talking Dead on AMC this coming Sunday
      night at 11PM EST. The AMC website is listing Punk along with actress and
      comedian Yvette Nicole Brown for the show for the episode titled 'When the
      Dead Come Knocking.' The same episode will be replayed the following day
      at 1AM. In a message on Twitter, the WWE champ said he was surprised that
      WWE didn't even promote his appearance on TV or anywhere else. "Yes, I
      will be on @AMCTalkingDead on Sunday. Shocking how WWE didn't promote it
      or get AMC the proper materials in time to announce it," Punk wrote.

      > TOP 100 MOMENTS FROM RAW BLU-RAY AND DVD OUT NEXT MONTH
      - On December 11, WWE will be releasing the RAW 100: The Top 100 Moments
      in RAW History on both Blu-Ray and DVD. The DVD version will contain 3
      discs while the high-definition Blu-Ray will have 2 discs with loads of
      extras. This new release will feature a long countdown from 100 to the
      number 1 moment - which on this DVD is the Steve Austin beer bath on the
      Corporation from the March 22, 1999 episode. Rounding up the top five
      moments are the This Is Your Life segment from September 1999, Chris
      Jericho's debut in August 1999, Mike Tyson and Steve Austin brawl in the
      ring from January 1998, and CM Punk's pipe bomb segment from the June 2011
      show. You can see the full - and very long list - of the top 100 moments
      and extras along with the artwork at http://w-o.it/TgGHPS

      > JERICHO TO HOST ROBOTS TV SHOW ON SYFY
      - Chris Jericho will be returning to television next year, hosting a new
      television show named Robot Combat League on SyFy. The show is set to
      premiere on February 26, 2013, and will consist of 12 teams. Each team
      will have a fighter and a robotics engineer and both will be coming from
      various backgrounds. Entertainment Weekly is reporting that the first
      season of the show - which has been taped already - will have a race car
      driver, an Olympic athlete, a National Guard helicopter pilot, an MMA
      fighter who is also the daughter of Star Wars' George Lucas and more.
      Jericho tweeted the announcement a few hours ago and the whole show was
      pretty much kept on the low side with no leaks during production. EW has
      posted a photo of Chris Jericho posing in between two of the robots which
      you can see at http://w-o.it/WivqwL