    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012

      Sunday, November 4, 2012 Issue #3813

      Not much going on this weekend. The RAW house show yesterday in Manchester
      was fun. Certainly different for me. We had amazing seats so that helped.
      Seeing AJ skipping around was enough for me! :)

      Back tomorrow.

      Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/%5d-

      > REFEREE BRAD MADDOX TO EXPLAIN HIS ACTIONS ON RAW
      - WWE referee Brad Maddox will be explaining his actions from Hell In A
      Cell tomorrow night on RAW. During the closing moments of that
      pay-per-view, Maddox low-blowed Ryback as he was about to deliver the
      Shell Shock to CM Punk. The low blow was then followed by a quick three
      count from the referee and Punk managed to walk out of the pay-per-view
      still the WWE champion. The same referee was in charge of the Brock Lesnar
      vs Triple H match at SummerSlam and he was congratulated by Paul Heyman
      the night after the show for his officiating.

      > LILIAN GARCIA TALKS ABOUT HER CAR ACCIDENT
      - Smackdown ring announcer Lilian Garcia spoke to WWE.COM about her
      accident from last week in Los Angeles where she was struck by car,
      sending her to the hospital for a couple of nights. The WWE Diva was hit
      by an SUV while she was working out and said it has been the most
      frightening thing that she ever had to go through, "I'm suffering from
      head, neck and back trauma. I have lacerations and wounds on the left side
      of my body," Garcia said. Although feeling better, Garcia remains on pain
      medication and thanked the UCLA medical team for taking great care of her.
      There is still no timetable for her return to the ring and will be
      undergoing further testing next week. "The most amazing fans in the world
      are WWE fans. Thank you for the outpouring of love, well wishes and the
      support."

      > LIVE RAW EVENT RESULTS FROM MANCHESTER, ENGLAND
      - Here are the results from yesterday's RAW non-televised event from
      Manchester, England. Brodus Clay and Santino Marella defeated Epico and
      Primo; Michael McGuillicutty defeated Tensai; Eve defeated Layla and AJ in
      a triple threat match; John Cena defeated Dolph Ziggler; Antonio Cesaro
      defeated Zack Ryder; Kane and Daniel Bryan defeated Cody Rhodes and Damien
      Sandow; Ryback defeated CM Punk in the main event via disqualification.

      > PRESIDENT OBAMA RECORDS TV AD FOR MCMAHON'S SENATE RIVAL
      - New television ads in Connecticut supporting Democrat Chris Murphy
      landed a big blow to Linda McMahon this week after the President himself
      taped a message to support Murphy. In a previous McMahon television ad, it
      was encouraged to vote for McMahon and President Obama on the same ballot,
      something which was struck as odd since the McMahons are big Republicans
      and have donated money to the Romney campaign. The TV ad with Obama talks
      about Murphy's job plan, something that the McMahon campaign attacked him
      for not having during this race. McMahon is close to spending over $100
      million for the two Senate races and while she was ahead in the polls
      before she has now slipped down considerably and her chances of winning
      aren't looking very good.

      > GAWKER RESPONDS TO HOGAN LAWSUIT
      - Gawker Media - the company which published one minute of the Hulk Hogan
      sex tape and a full play-by-play of the whole video at Gawker.com -
      responded to the Hulk Hogan lawsuit saying that Hogan's claims that they
      ruined his reputation is bull because his reputation was already ruined!
      Attorneys for Gawker said in the response that Hogan admitted that he lied
      and cheated in his books and admitted he was an adulterer in one of his
      two books so the video couldn't have caused any more harm. Gawker also
      says that the website didn't record the tape, it just published it and
      since Hogan is a celebrity it was newsworthy for everyone. The company is
      also trying to invoke the law that protect news sources so they don't have
      to reveal the identity of the individual who leaked them the footage.