    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012

      Wednesday, October 31, 2012 Issue #3811

      Happy Halloween folks! Newsletter might be sent later than usual tomorrow
      as I will be traveling to England for the weekend in the afternoon.

      Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/%5d-

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week pulled a 2.94 composite rating with an
      average viewership of 4,102,000, an increase of over 450,000 viewers from
      last week. Hour one did 4,306,000 viewers, hour two did 4,217,000, and
      hour three did 3,783,000 in total, once again dragging down the overall
      number. Between hour two and hour three, WWE lost 434,000 viewers which is
      not something good especially with the hype of the Survivor Series team
      being announced in the final segment. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media
      Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WRESTLEMANIA KICKOFF PARTY ON NOVEMBER 9
      - On November 9, WWE will be hosting a WrestleMania Kickoff Party at the
      Citi Pond at Bryant Park in New York City located at 99 W 40th Street.
      Fans who will be attending the free party will be able to purchase tickets
      for next year's WrestleMania which will take place at the MetLife Stadium
      in New Jersey. The event will run from 7PM till 10PM and several WWE
      Superstars, Divas, and Legends, will be available to meet with the fans.
      The park has been closed due to the Hurricane and is scheduled to be
      reopened on November 6.

      > U.S. MARINE CORPS OPPOSING WWE TRADEMARK APPLICATION FOR THE MARINE
      - Bloomberg is reporting that the United States Marine Corps is opposing
      the WWE trademark application to register "Marine: Homefront" for their
      upcoming WWE Studios movie. WWE filed three applications with the U.S.
      Patent and Trademark Office for a variety of uses, including Halloween
      costumes, other clothing, downloadable ring tones, refrigerator magnets,
      sunglasses, video and computer games and entertainment services. The
      Office of Counsel for the Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps filed a
      request to oppose registration of the marks. The Patent Office gave the
      Marine Corps until December 12 to file its opposition. The Miz will be
      starring in the third installment of The Marine franchise after John Cena
      and Ted DiBase filled the boots in the first two movies.

      > WWE OFF TO EUROPE FOR 20 LIVE EVENTS IN 10 DAYS
      - WWE Superstars, Divas, and crew will start a painful 11-day, 20-event
      European tour today which will take them to 10 different countries. The
      RAW brand will have a total of 11 shows across five countries while the
      Smackdown brand will do 9 shows across seven countries. Both RAW and
      Smackdown will have tapings in Birmingham, England at the LG Arena on
      November 5 and 6 respectively. RAW will have events on October 31 in
      Strasbourg, France; November 1 in Nantes, France; November 2 in Newcastle,
      England; November 3 in Manchester, England; November 4 in Nottingham,
      England; November 5 in Birmingham, England; November 6 in Glasgow,
      Scotland; November 7 in Belfast, Ireland; November 8 in Dublin, Ireland;
      November 9 in Cardiff, Wales; and November 10 in Minehead, England.
      Smackdown will have shows on November 1 in Lyon, France; November 2 in
      Hamburg, Germany; November 3 in Leipzig, Germany; November 4 in London,
      England; November 6 in Birmingham, England; November 7 in Brussels,
      Belgium; November 8 in Zurich, Switzerland; November 9 in Malaga, Spain;
      and November 10 in Lisbon, Portugal. Everyone will be back in the United
      States in time for the live RAW in Columbus, Ohio, on November 12.

      > LILIAN GARCIA THANKS FANS IN VIDEO MESSAGE
      - Smackdown ring announcer Lilian Garcia recorded a Tout video message to
      the WWE fans, thanking them for their love and support following her
      accident last Friday where she was struck by a car in Los Angeles. "You
      guys have been amazing during this time. I have the best medical care so
      I'm doing my best to hurry up and come back! Love you," Garcia said in her
      message, sporting a neck brace while sitting on a sofa. Garcia also
      thanked her fans on Twitter for the supportive tweets that keep pouring
      in. You can see her Tout at http://www.tout.com/m/qr37lz