    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012

      Tuesday, October 16, 2012 Issue #3802

      Don't forget tonight a new episode of Wrestling News Live airs at 9PM EST
      with your hosts JJ and Tony Mirabella, who is subbing for the Trey for the
      time being. You can listen live at www.snsradionetwork.com.

      Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/%5d-

      > HOGAN ANNOUNCES TWO LAWSUITS, SEEKING $!00 MILLION IN DAMAGES
      - Standing behind his two attorneys outside the federal courthouse in
      Tampa, Florida, Hulk Hogan remained silent as one of his lawyers explained
      to the media that the Hulkster filed two lawsuits in regards to the sex
      tape that was illegally released online last week. The first lawsuit was
      filed in the Florida state court against Todd Clem, also known as Bubba
      "The Love Sponge", and his ex-wife Heather Clem, now Cole, with the
      allegations that six years ago, Clem secretly video taped Hulk having
      consensual sex with Heather. Hulk did not consent to the taping, never
      permitted it, and did not know that he was taped. The second lawsuit was
      filed in the United States district court against New York-based Gawker
      Media, its entities, and individuals for posting part of the video and
      written details for financial profit at the expense of his client,
      violating his rights. Hulk Hogan is seeking $100 million in damages from
      Gawker Media and transfer of all rights for the video as well as removal
      of all online excerpts. Hogan's attorney called both allegations illegal,
      outrageous, and exceeded bounds of human decency. You can see a video of
      the lawsuit announcement at http://w-o.it/T8Axnd

      > BUBBA "THE LOVE SPONGE" CALLS HOGAN A LIAR AND A PIECE OF CRAP!
      - Speaking on his radio show this morning, Bubba "The Love Sponge,"
      accused of being the man behind taping Hulk Hogan and his ex-wife having
      sex, blasted his former friend for suing him, especially after he says
      Hulk was in on the stunt from the very beginning. Bubba also said that
      Hulk "brainwashed" him into giving his blessing to have sex with his
      then-girlfriend. "You can't play the victim like that. He's a one-way
      piece of crap who doesn't care about anyone but himself," said Bubba.
      "You're the ultimate, lying showman." The two had been friends for a very
      long time with Hogan appearing frequently on his radio show as well as
      Hulk getting him a job with TNA as a backstage interviewer, a gig that
      didn't last long after Bubba got fired four months after his debut for
      personally attacking Awesome Kong on his shows, calling her a "fake
      bitch," a "big fake black bitch," a "dumb bitch" and a "little pussy
      bitch" after she punched him out backstage much to the enjoyment of
      everyone else in the TNA locker room.

      > WWE TO PRODUCE AND DISTRIBUTE ROLLING STONES PAY-PER-VIEW SHOW
      - As part of the Rolling Stones' 50th anniversary, WWE will produce and
      distribute a live pay-per-view titled "One More Shot" from the band's
      final show at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, on December 15.
      This production is the first that WWE is producing for another
      entertainment show and Variety reports that WWE was asked to handle the
      show for their ability to handle big PPV productions including
      WrestleMania. "WWE is ecstatic to bring the Rolling Stones into your
      living room," said WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon in a press release
      issued yesterday. The report also suggests that WWE has been looking to
      monetize its production business through concerts and other deals and this
      Rolling Stones show is the first high-profile deal that it has been
      announced.

      > RYBACK TO TAKE ON CM PUNK AT HELL IN A CELL
      - Feed him more! The main event for Hell In A Cell was made official
      yesterday as CM Punk will defend his WWE title against the undefeated
      Ryback. The announcement came very late in the broadcast during a contract
      signing with Vince McMahon in the ring along with Punk, Heyman, Cena, and
      Ryback. Cena said that CM Punk needed an ass whopping and started a "feed
      me more" chant himself. At that point, Ryback stepped up to the table and
      signed the contract, then face planted Punk on the table and delivered his
      finishing move as fans chanted "feed me more." The segment made little
      sense as earlier in the broadcast John Cena was backstage with Vince
      McMahon trying to convince him to give him the title shot but then
      basically give up his chance during the announcement. The original match
      had John Cena involved instead of Ryback however Cena's elbow is healing
      slower than expected after he underwent surgery to remove bone chips and
      plan B had to be initiated.

      > TAMMY SYTCH HEADS BACK TO REHAB
      - Eyewitness News 3 in Connecticut is reporting that former WWE Diva Tammy
      "Sunny" Sytch is expected to go back to rehab with WWE picking up the tab
      following yesterday's court appearance. Still in jail after she couldn't
      afford the $100,000 bail set by the judge last week, Sytch's attorney
      requested that she gets sent to a treatment center in Pennsylvania with
      WWE driving her from court straight to the treatment center and paying for
      it. Sytch was arrested five times in four weeks starting on September 11
      and her latest trip to jail was on October 9. The reason she wasn't booked
      for the sixth time was because she's stuck behind bars. Her lawyer, Rob
      Serafinowicz, issued a statement on her behalf saying, "Tammy thanks
      everyone for all their support. She will be entering a long term treatment
      program soon and looks forward to putting this situation behind her."

      > MICK FOLEY INTERVIEWED BY THE DAILY
      - The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley was interviewed by iPad publication The
      Daily a few days ago to talk about video games, his career, and writing.
      In the interview, Foley talks how he was impressed with the graphics of
      WWE '13 and said that he "looks good" and the "musculature is not
      exaggerated," with the game designers slimming him down just enough to
      where he "still look dangerous." When asked about who he would wrestle if
      he were in his prime today, Foley fired two names immediately - CM Punk
      and Dolph Ziggler. He said that he is able to adapt to anyone's style and
      it doesn't matter if he was wrestling Shawn Michaels or Steve Austin. You
      can read the full interview at
      http://www.thedaily.com/article/2012/10/13/101312-tech-interview-foley-gaud
      iosi/