    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012

      Sunday, September 2, 2012 Issue #3773

      I love long weekends, when I have Mondays off my Sunday is more enjoyable
      LOL!

      Back tomorrow.

      > HULK HOGAN OPENS HOGAN'S BEACH SHOP
      - Hulk Hogan opened his Hogan's Beach Shop in Clearwater, Florida, this
      weekend, adding another shop to the Clearwater Pelican Walk Plaza. The
      shop will be selling tons of Hulk Hogan merchandise with wrestlers
      scheduled to appear for autograph signings. Hogan will be helped by his
      wife Jennifer and daughter Brooke to run the shop along with his longtime
      friend and manager Jimmy Hart. Pelican Walk Plaza property manager Mike
      Buonos hopes that with Hogan's arrival, the area will see an increase of
      traffic. "It's going to increase tourist traffic, because he himself is a
      tourist attraction," Buonos says. "People love Hulk Hogan." You can see
      some photos from the opening day of Hogan's Beach Shop at
      http://w-o.it/PYMqGy

      > ROSA MENDES BACK WORKING AFTER DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INCIDENT
      - WWE Diva Rosa Mendes is back on the road with WWE, flying out to
      Australia with the RAW brand after some time off following a domestic
      violence incident with former WWE Superstar and boyfriend Jackson Andrews.
      Earlier last month, Mendes was questioned by police as soon as she landed
      in San Antonio for RAW after she was spotted in a bathroom crying and
      pleading for help. The police report said that Mendes - real name Milena
      Roucka - was showing signs of domestic abuse and she said her boyfriend
      was the one who inflicted the damage. The two lived together in Las Vegas.
      Mendes was not used for RAW that week and WWE provided her with assistance
      as Epico and Primo toured without their valet for the rest of the month.

      > WWE STOCK SURGES AFTER ANALYST CHANGES RATING
      - WWE stock enjoyed a surge after analyst Richard Ingrassia of Roth
      Capital Partners lifted his rating from Neutral to Buy and price target
      saying there appears to be increasing fan interest. Ingrassia said that
      pay-per-view buy rates for non-Wrestlemania events increased 37 percent in
      the second quarter, the first meaningful improvement in the figure in four
      years. He also cited the move to three hours on RAW and the new TV show
      for ION that will increase WWE's exposure to television viewers. He
      credited WWE's use of social media for marketing as helping to drive
      increased interest in all of its revenue categories as well as the change
      in direction for WWE Studios, with the company now moving away from
      self-produced films. Stocks closed the week on Friday at 8.88, 4.10% over
      Thursday's closing which also had a significant increase over Wednesday.

      > DIVAS TITLE ON THE LINE AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS
      - The WWE Divas title will be defended at the Night of Champions
      pay-per-view this month as Kaitlyn will get a shot at the title currently
      being held by Layla. The Divas title hasn't been defended on pay-per-view
      since the No Way Out show in mid June. At the Money In The Bank, the champ
      was involved in a six tag Divas match while at SummerSlam there was no
      Divas match at all. This is the third title match announced for Night Of
      Champions, with Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio for the World title, and CM
      Punk vs John Cena for the WWE title, being previously announced.

      > TNA TITLE STOLEN AND LATER RECOVERED
      - TMZ.COM has a story about the TNA World title which was stolen on August
      18 in Ottumwa, Iowa, after a stagehand left it unguarded while he was
      unloading the truck for the non-televised show. The title, carrying an
      estimated cost of $6,000, was stolen along with its $400 replica, by two
      individuals who were later caught because they didn't realize there was a
      surveillance camera watching their moves. The suspects are 33 year old
      Joel Luke and 39 year old Forrest Jamison. The two were arrested on
      Wednesday but posted bail and were released. Luke was charged with
      2nd-degree theft and Jamison was charged with accessory. Both titles were
      returned to the company.

      > BOUND FOR GLORY SERIES WRAPPING UP NEXT WEEK
      - The upcoming IMPACT episode will end the Bound For Glory Series, with
      the final four being revealed after their respective matches. James Storm
      has already qualified with a total of 73 points doing all his required 11
      matches. Others in contention are Samoa Joe with 68, RVD and Bully Ray
      with 55 each, and Jeff Hardy with 49 points. AJ Styles has 50 points and
      is done with his 11 matches. Kurt Angle came up short with only 48 points
      after losing to Jeff Hardy last week on IMPACT and he has done all his 11
      matches so there's no way for him to qualify.