    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2012

      Thursday, August 30, 2012 Issue #3772

      We are happy to announce that the Wrestling-Online.com News app for
      Android is now available for customers in the UK, Germany, France, Italy,
      and Spain, from the Amazon Appstore. Up until this month, the app has been
      only available to Amazon customers in the United States due to Appstore
      geo restrictions. It sells for 99 cents in the US Appstore and the
      equivalent in GBP and Euro.

      You can purchase the app by first getting the Amazon Appstore app for your
      Android phone at:

      UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/get-appstore; Germany:
      http://www.amazon.de/app-shop-download; France:
      http://www.amazon.fr/app-shop-download; Italy:
      http://www.amazon.it/scopri-app-shop; and Spain:
      http://www.amazon.es/obtener-tienda-apps

      After installing the app then look for Wrestling-Online to purchase
      Wrestling-Online.com News.

      > THE UNDERTAKER AND MICHELLE MCCOOL WELCOME BABY DAUGHTER
      - The Undertaker and his wife, former WWE Diva Michelle McCool welcomed
      their newborn baby on August 28, their first child together. This is
      Taker's fourth child, a girl which was named Kaia Faith. He has a son,
      Gunner, from his first marriage, and two daughters, Chasey and Gracie,
      from his second marriage. His kids are aged 19, 10, and 7. Gunner, his
      eldest son, tweeted a message announcing the arrival of his sister.
      "Welcome to the world Kaia Faith Calaway! My new little Sis.
      #FourthTimeStrong," he wrote. Congratulations to the couple!

      > RAW BRAND IN AUSTRALIA FOR THREE DAY TOUR
      - The RAW brand started a short, three day tour in Australia today that
      will wrap up on Saturday night. The first show was held earlier today in
      Brisbane at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and will be followed by a
      show tomorrow in Sydney, at the Allphones Arena, and then on Saturday at
      the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne. The crew will head back to the United
      States after the show in time for RAW in Chicago, Illinois, on Monday
      night.

      > SATURDAY MORNING SLAM DELIVERS KIDS RATINGS FOR WWE AND CW
      - WWE issued a press release today announcing that the debut episode of
      Saturday Morning Slam on the CW was the most watched program on the
      network among total viewers and a bunch of kids demographic that the show
      was initially after. It drew the top spot in demos for Kids under 18, Kids
      2-5, Kids 2-11, Kids 6-11, Kids 9-14, Boys under 18, Boys 2-5, Boys 2-11,
      Boys 6-11, Girls under 18, Girls 2-11, Girls 6-11, Girls 9-14 and Female
      Teens (F12-17). The show reached a total of 1,126,000 viewers and it was
      CW's most watched Saturday morning program since a March 10 episode of
      Dragon Ball Z. WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more viewers than
      the The Green Lantern on Cartoon Network, Noodle and Doodle on NBC, Little
      Bear on Nick Jr., Doodlebops on CBS, Pair of Kings on Disney XD and Power
      Rangers on Nicktoons, all of which aired in the same time slot of WWE's
      kid show between 10AM and 10:30AM.

      > LIVE RAW EVENT RESULTS FROM BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA
      - W-O reader Daniel Mohr from Australia attended the live WWE event in
      Brisbane earlier today and sent in the following results. Brodus Clay
      defeated Jack Swagger; Zack Ryder defeated Daniel Bryan; The Miz defeated
      Alex Riley; Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated Epico and Primo; Layla
      defeated Rosa Mendes; Santino Marella defeated David Otunga; CM Punk
      defeated Big Show and John Cena in a triple threat match.

      > DEVON DEPARTS TNA WRESTLING
      - Current TNA TV champion Devon announced on his Twitter that he has left
      TNA wrestling after seven years with the company. "I would like to thank
      the TNA fans for making the last seven years fun. I'm sure we will see
      each other again down the road real soon. I'm ready to see where God
      brings me to next. I can't wait," he said on Twitter. "I see big things on
      the way. Oh and HELL NO I'M NOT RETIRING." The former Team 3D/Dudley Boyz
      member made his TNA debut in October 2005 along with his tag team partner
      Brother Ray before moving to singles competition in 2010. During his time
      there, he won the NWA World Tag Team titles once, the TNA World Tag Team
      titles twice, and the TNA Television title also on one occasion. Bully Ray
      seems to be also on the way out as just like Devon he has so far failed to
      come to an agreement with TNA over a new contract.

      > HULK HOGAN DROPS BY THE RNC IN TAMPA
      - Hulk Hogan appeared on Fox & Friends and was interviewed about the
      Republican National Convention that is going on right now in Tampa,
      Florida. Hogan, who lives in Tampa himself, said he was excited with the
      Romney and Ryan combination and while he was an Obama supporter in the
      past, actions speak louder than words and according to Hogan, he has seen
      no action, referring to why he's supporting Romney's bid for President
      this time around. Hogan also talked about small businesses and a comment
      that Obama made which he didn't like, saying that he's opening a shop in
      Clearwater and the company that he works for - referred just as IMPACT
      Wrestling - built the company from ground up with a few employees and
      expanding over the past 10 years. One of the interviewers asked Hogan to
      talk about his upcoming beach shop and Hogan went straight into his
      wrestling persona, putting his sunglasses on and cut his typical promo.
      "So watch gonna do when Hogan, IMPACT Wrestling, and Hogan's Beach Shop
      run wild on you, brother!!" Needless to say, it's very obvious for who the
      Hulkster will be giving his vote this coming November. You can watch his
      interview at http://w-o.it/TAyrqY