    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2012

      Wednesday, July 25, 2012 Issue #3753

      Nothing really to say today...back tomorrow!

      > RAW HITS A HOME RUN IN RATINGS
      - The RAW 1000 episode this past Monday night did a 3.9 rating overall off
      hours 3.48, 3.95 and 4.09 for an average of a whopping 6,019,000 viewers.
      Hour one did an average of 5.4 million with hours two and three doing
      around 6.3 million each. WWE hasn't hit high numbers in several months so
      all the promotion was certainly a big success. The hardest thing now is
      keeping the same audience week over week with RAW going three hours.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > RAW 1000 BREAKS TV AND SOCIAL MEDIA RECORDS FOR WWE
      - WWE issued a press release announcing the success of the historic
      1,000th episode of Monday Night RAW, breaking records for television
      viewership and online engagement. RAW 1000 was the most watched three-hour
      RAW ever with over six million viewers, with the regular two hour time
      slot between 9PM and 11PM being the most watched RAW since the show
      returned to USA Network in 2005 and the best in 10 years with over 6.3
      million total viewers. The show was also the night's most watched program
      and cable and most watched on all television among male viewers and among
      adults 18-49 and 25-54. When it comes to online trends, RAW was the number
      one show on cable and broadcast with social activity higher than the top
      10 broadcast shows combined. Activity spiked to more than 11,000
      comments-per-minute during the appearance of The Undertaker, the biggest
      social media moment of RAW 1000. The Twitter hashtag poll "Should AJ say I
      Do or I Don't" was the number one moment in RAW history with 9,000
      tweets-per-minute.

      > JBL THANKS SLATER FOR CLOTHESLINE BUMP
      - In a recent message on his Twitter, former WWE champion JBL thanked
      Heath Slater for taking his sick clothesline during the RAW 1000. "Many
      thanks to @HeathSlaterOMRB a good talented young man who took a heck of a
      bump for me last night...Much appreciated," wrote Layfield. Slater sold
      the clothesline like a million dollars, almost topping over his head with
      the momentum after Bradshaw nearly took his head off his shoulders. In a
      separate post on his Facebook, JBL said that he will be back on WWE TV
      although he doesn't know when and for what. "I enjoyed the whole show and
      when you never know how many times you will be back or when you throw your
      last clothesline, you start learning to enjoy every second - it's a good
      feeling."

      > BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWS FROM RAW 1000
      - WWE.COM has some backstage interviews which were conducted after RAW
      1000 this past Monday night. The official WWE website caught up with Trish
      Stratus, Lita, Dude Love and Brodus Clay, Shawn Michaels, the APA, and the
      New Age Outlaws, to talk about their experience and thoughts on being back
      for the historic broadcast. You can check out the video interviews at
      WWE.COM.

      > VELVET SKY RUMORED TO BE LEAVING TNA
      - Rumors are flying around that TNA Knockout Velvet Sky is on her way out
      of TNA Wrestling. The 31 year old from Connecticut has been working for
      TNA since 2007, first wrestling as singles and then joining Angelina Love
      as The Beautiful People. She returned to singles competition and
      eventually went on to win the Knockout title, adding to her Knockouts Tag
      Team title reign. It's been quite a while since Sky has appeared on TNA
      television and she last received a title shot on the May 17 episode of
      IMPACT.