    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:41 PM

      Sunday, July 1, 2012 Issue #3738

      Hello hello hello. This week's edition of WNL is uploaded on the W-O
      iPhone app. Sorry it took long, but I was out for the past three days with
      limited Internet. You can also listen to it at SNSRadioNetwork.com.

      Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian readers...I know there's a lot of you!

      > WWE DIVA MAXINE QUITS
      - Karlee Perez, the 26 year old WWE Diva better known under her ring name
      of Maxine, has quit WWE. According to several sources, she left because
      she was frustrated with her character direction. "We have come to terms on
      my release. It's been a ride I want to thank @wwe for the experience and
      understanding on my feelings," Perez said in a tweet. "It's not easy
      saying goodbye. But there are other options at which I can do." Perez
      started with the company in 2009 under a developmental deal and was
      assigned to Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa. In August 2010 she
      was part of the third season of NXT, managed by Alicia Fox who was her
      pro, and was then eliminated from the competition in November. She spent
      most of her time on NXT, lately on the almost never-ending Redemption
      season. She last appeared on WWE television this past Monday on RAW where
      she participated in the Divas battle royal.

      > FIRST PARTICIPANTS OF SMACKDOWN'S MITB
      - The first participants for the Smackdown Money In The Bank match were
      announced on Friday's episode. Qualifying for the pay-per-view match so
      far are the U.S. champion Santino Marella, Intercontinental champion
      Christian, Damien Sandow, Tyson Kidd, and Tensai. More qualifying matches
      will be held on Tuesday during the live Great American Bash Smackdown
      episode.

      > WRESTLEMANIA XXVIII BUY RATE LOWERED AGAIN
      - WrestleMania XXVIII buys have been lowered once again after WWE released
      their monthly business figures earlier this week on their corporate
      website. Initially WWE said that WrestleMania featuring The Rock vs John
      Cena has done around 1.3 million buys. That number was eventually lowered
      to just over 1.2 million a month later and now company estimates are
      between 1.1 and 1.2 million. The final figure will be released when WWE
      announces their second quarter earnings. WWE were projecting to have
      WrestleMania XXVIII as the company's biggest pay-per-view ever in terms of
      buys and revenue.

      > UNDERTAKER TO APPEAR AT FCW EVENT ON AUGUST 1
      - The Undertaker will be making a very rare non-televised appearance at a
      Florida Championship Wrestling event on August 1. Tickets for the show can
      be purchased by calling 272-243-8293 and are $20 for a general admission
      ticket, $25 for golden ringside reserved and $50 for a VIP ticket which
      includes a meet and greet with the Dead Man including a photo and an item
      autographed. Only those in possession of a VIP ticket will be able to meet
      the former WWE champion. The show will be held at The Dallas Bull at 3322
      N. Highway 301, Tampa, Florida. Doors open at 6:30PM with the first bout
      at 7:30PM.

      > WWE MAKES FUN OF NO HOLDS BARRED MOVIE
      - This coming Tuesday, WWE will release the No Holds Barred movie for the
      first time on DVD, completely remastered in all its glory. The movie -
      starring Hulk Hogan and Tommy "Tiny" Lister as Zeus, came out in late 80's
      and then the whole storyline moved on WWE television when Zeus appeared on
      Saturday Night's Main Event and eventually at SummerSlam 89 and the
      Survivor Series. To celebrate the re-release of No Holds Barred - the
      first time on DVD - WWE has asked some of its Superstars - including John
      Cena, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, and Brodus Clay - about their thoughts on
      the movie in the latest installment of WWE's "WWE Presents" original
      YouTube series. The results? 8 minutes of hilarious gold commentary and
      footage. You can see the segment at http://w-o.it/LJrVyc . Meanwhile, as
      of this writing, No Holds Barred is currently #3 in the Amazon.com Sports
      DVDs chart and #41 in the Action & Adventure chart. It is selling for just
      $9.99

      > IMPACT RATING
      - IMPACT Wrestling did a 0.97 rating this week with a total of 1,262,000
      viewers. That is up from 0.95 of the previous week and around 30,000
      viewers more in total. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by PWInsider.com)