    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2012

      Tuesday, May 22, 2012 Issue #3718

      Wrestling News Live will move to Tuesdays next week at an earlier time
      slot so yesterday's show was the last one on a Monday night. We will
      archive it on the iPhone app as soon as it's up. We'll give you more news
      on this later this week.

      > IS RIC FLAIR DONE WITH TNA?
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that Nature Boy Ric Flair might have had his
      last appearance for TNA Wrestling as it looks the two sides are not
      agreeing on several issues. The site also adds that Flair's behavior
      outside the ring is also effecting the relationship between the two
      parties. Apparently Flair has been banned from a few bars already in the
      Orlando area for either acting stupid or for failing to cover the costs of
      his tab. Flair has been absent from TNA television and live events for the
      past few weeks and is not featured on anything till the live IMPACT on May
      31. TNA has been good to Flair and even allowed him to appear at the WWE
      Hall of Fame on TV and at WrestleMania while still under contract to them
      and so far TNA has got nothing in return for the gesture of good will.

      > MEET HULK HOGAN AT THE MAY 31 LIVE IMPACT
      - TNA is selling a VIP package for the first live IMPACT show of the
      Summer at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, on May 31. The VIP
      package includes early entry to the IMPACT Zone and a post-show meet &
      greet with AJ Styles, a poster commemorating the launch of the live Summer
      shows and one posed photo and one autograph with Hulk Hogan. Since you
      will get an early entrance to the sound stage before the rest of the
      general public, you will also get to choose your seats although some might
      be reserved. The price for the VIP package is $99.99 and is available from
      shoptna.com.

      > A HINT IN THE LATEST REVOLUTION VIRAL VIDEO
      - The latest Revolution video shown on WWE.COM contains a split-second
      frame that might reveal who this video is being geared towards to. The new
      video shows an explanation of what a revolution is, showing the words
      "overthrow" and "establishment" highlighted from a dictionary-like format.
      Several clips of DX, The Rock, Shane McMahon at Nitro, the nWo, Paul
      Heyman, and others are then shown, all individuals who at some point kinda
      "took over" the WWE. In the 24 second mark going to the 25th one, a quick
      blink-and-you'll-miss-it frame of what looks like to be Matt Morgan is
      shown along with "The next revolution is coming" and the date of May 28.
      Morgan was last seen on the May 10 episode of IMPACT and his contract was
      expiring, adding later that he's interested in returning to the WWE where
      he wrestled there for two years between 2003 and 2005. You can see the
      frame of the alleged Matt Morgan at http://w-o.it/KIgQOd

      > WWE CORRECTS BIG SHOW AND LAURINAITIS GOOF FROM RAW
      - It was a big oops for the WWE creative team when on RAW John Laurinaitis
      announced that he hired the Big Show on Saturday, one day before the
      pay-per-view. The stipulation for the match was that if any WWE Superstar
      or Diva interfered in the match, he or she would be fired and the lack of
      continuity in the story line raised some eyebrows as most fans caught on
      the mistake. WWE.COM has a video of Laurinaitis being interviewed
      backstage at RAW and said that he and Big Show agreed "in principle" on
      Saturday night but he didn't sign until after the pay-per-view was over
      "at 11:02PM."

      > SIN CARA RETURNS TO THE RING
      - Sin Cara returned to the ring on Saturday during a Smackdown live event
      in Florence, South Carolina, after almost six months out. The man formerly
      known as Mistico suffered a patellar torn rupture during the Survivor
      Series back in November of last year and has been out of action ever
      since. He suffered the injury after performing a dive out of the ring and
      landing badly, effectively eliminating himself after he was unable to
      continue. In his match on Saturday, Sin Cara picked things up where he
      left off and wrestled Hunico during the show, the man who portrayed the
      character of Sin Cara when the original one was suspended for failing a
      Wellness Program test.