    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2012

      Monday, April 23, 2012 Issue #3701

      Don't forget Wrestling News Live tonight starting at 11:30PM EST on
      SNSRadioNetwork.com. If you can't catch it live, it will be archived
      during mid-week.

      > EUROPEAN TOUR WRAPS UP
      - WWE wrapped up their long European tour on Saturday with one final show
      in Antwerp, Belgium, before flying back home. This mid year WrestleMania
      Revenge tour saw the RAW and Smackdown Superstars and Divas travel to
      twelve different countries, entertaining thousands of fans during twenty
      shows in a period of eleven days. The tour started on April 11 with the
      first ever WWE live event in Russia and it was pretty much non-stop since
      then. Everyone got a "day off" yesterday, landing in Detroit, Michigan,
      for tonight's RAW.

      > TOUGH ENOUGH WINNER RELEASED FROM WWE
      - Andy Leavine, the man who won the Tough Enough competition last year,
      was released from WWE before even making a proper debut on WWE television.
      The 24 year old Tampa native had a developmental deal with the company
      before winning the competition, beating out favorite Luke Robinson to win.
      Upon his announcement as the winner, Leavine got a nice welcome by Vince
      McMahon who slapped him in the middle of the ring and then received the
      Stunner by Steve Austin. Following his win, vignettes started airing on
      WWE television hyping the arrival of Leavine however he never made it out
      of Florida Championship Wrestling. In August of last year, Leavine was
      suspended for failing a Wellness Program test, just two months after he
      was declared the winner of Tough Enough. Commenting on his release on
      Twitter, Leavine wrote, "On my way to acquire some much needed experience.
      I'm just gettin' started in this business."

      > CONTRACT SIGNING KICKS OFF THREE HOUR RAW
      - Tonight's Monday Night RAW will start an hour early at 8PM EST and will
      run for three hours as the WWE Superstars and Divas are back in the US of
      A for the RAW go-home show before Extreme Rules. The show is headlined by
      the contract signing between John Cena and Brock Lesnar and for the past
      few weeks, Lesnar has got the better of Cena, giving him the F5 twice, a
      nasty looking low blow and a busted lip with lots of blood. The contract
      signing segment will open the show as WWE hopes to lure viewers to the
      first hour since generally it draws a very low rating compared to the
      second and third hour - the normal two hours under the normal time slot.
      So far the Lesnar experiment - ratings wise - has failed with ratings flat
      as before WrestleMania.

      > CENA TAPES VIDEO FOR MAKE-A-WISH'S WORLD WISH DAY
      - Former WWE champion John Cena joined other celebrities to tape a video
      message for Make-A-Wish Foundation's World Wish Day, marking 32 years of
      granting wishes worldwide. The video features celebrities such as Justin
      Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Jon Stewart, Tiffani Thiessen, Buddy Valastro, and
      Nigel Barker, and it will be displayed on the Thomson Reuters┬╣ electronic
      billboard in Times Square on April 29. Several celebs and athletes are
      granting wishes this month in conjunction with World Wish Day with
      festivities kicked off by Chief Wish Ambassador Michael Jordan. You can
      see the video of Cena with all the celebs talking about World Wish Day at
      http://w-o.it/I6fo8h

      > FIRST THREE IMAGES FROM HOGAN SEX TAPE PUBLISHED ONLINE
      - Gossip website TheDirty.com released three images from the Hulk Hogan
      sex tape which Vivid Entertainment is trying to legally acquire for
      release. The black and white grainy photos clearly show the former
      wrestling champion in bed with an unidentified brunette and Hogan claimed
      that he was filmed without permission. Hogan says that the footage must be
      at least five years old, putting a timeframe between the time he split
      with his wife Linda and then hooking up with his current wife Jennifer.
      News of the sex tape broke out in March by TMZ and the following day after
      the news was made public, Hogan along with his attorney David Houston
      appeared on TMZ TV to speak about it. Houston said that this was an
      "outrageous invasion of privacy and breach of trust" and was looking into
      taking legal action. Steve Hirsch, founder of Vivid Entertainment, issued
      a letter to Hulk asking permission to talk about it and maybe strike a
      deal to publish the video as he thought it would be "one of the best
      selling sex tapes of all times." You can see the three images at
      http://w-o.it/IzGroZ

      > DANA WHITE TALKS ABOUT LESNAR GOING BACK TO WWE
      - UFC President Dana White talked about Brock Lesnar's return to the WWE
      during the UFC 145 post-fight conference in Atlanta this past Saturday.
      White claimed that Lesnar never called him to talk about the deal and
      wasn't obliged to do so either. "I'm happy for him," White said. "Good for
      him, and good for them," referring to the WWE. Lesnar made millions of
      dollars for the UFC in his short time there and White even allowed Lesnar
      to make a deal with WWE and THQ to appear on the WWE '12 video game while
      he was still under contract to the UFC.