    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012

      Tuesday, March 27, 2012 Issue #3684

      I really enjoyed last night's one hour countdown show of Rock vs Cena. It
      was nicely put and WWE rarely disappoints when it comes to productions
      like this. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you see one of the replays.
      There will be plenty of them throughout the week.

      > WHO WILL INDUCT WHO AT THE HALL OF FAME?
      - The names of who will be inducting this year's Hall of Fame inductees
      have been made official on WWE.COM. Christian will be inducting his former
      tag team partner and long-time friend Edge, Alberto Del Rio will be
      inducting his uncle Mil Mascaras, Dusty Rhodes will be inducting his
      one-time arch rivals the Four Horsemen, Triple H and Shawn Michaels will
      do the honors for boxing legend Mike Tyson, JBL will be inducting his
      former APA tag team partner Ron Simmons, and Yokozuna will be posthumously
      inducted by his family members the Usos.

      > 12-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH COMPLETE
      - Following the attack of CM Punk on Christian, it was announced during
      Monday Night RAW that Christian will not be "medically cleared" to compete
      at WrestleMania. This means that Christian is out of Team Johnny, opening
      up one more space on the team. His replacement was announced on the show
      without any fanfare just a few segments later, with Drew McIntyre now
      completing Team Johnny. During the show, The Miz was announced as the
      final member before Christian's attack, joining David Otunga, Dolph
      Ziggler, Jack Swagger, and Mark Henry. Facing them will be Santino
      Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder and The Great Khali, with
      Booker T being the final member of Team Teddy to join the group after
      saving Teddy Long from Mark Henry.

      > TYSON, FOUR HORSEMEN, AND EDGE TO BE HIGHLIGHTED ON USA'S HOF AIRING
      - On Monday night at 8PM, WWE will broadcast a one hour version of the
      Hall of Fame ceremony on USA Network, with the full version only available
      on the DVD and Blu-Ray release of WrestleMania. The three inductions that
      will be highlighted on the one hour version will be Mike Tyson, the Four
      Horsemen, and Edge. Judging from the video teaser, it looks like Edge will
      be main eventing the Hall of Fame ceremony this year.

      > RIC FLAIR CONFIRMED TO APPEAR AT THE HALL OF FAME
      - Expect a lot of 'Woooooooos' at this Saturday's Hall of Fame ceremony as
      WWE.COM confirmed that Nature Boy Ric Flair will be in attendance at the
      show to be inducted - for the second time - with his fellow Horsemen.
      Flair is signed to TNA and such appearance would have resulted in TNA
      giving permission to Flair to appear on a competitor's show unless Flair
      is ready to severe all ties with the company and do it anyway with or
      without their permission. Flair will be the only person to ever be
      inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame twice, once on his own, and this time
      with Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, and JJ Dillon as a
      group. It's not known if Flair will be at WrestleMania for the Hall of
      Fame segment but the odds are that he will be there. A few months ago
      Flair said that one way or another he will be at the Hall of Fame and
      WrestleMania despite his ties to TNA Wrestling.

      > THE ROCK AND THE MIZ CLOSE RAW AGAIN FOR SECOND TIME IN A ROW WITH FUNNY
      >SEGMENT
      - The Rock and The Miz closed last night's RAW once again for the second
      week in a row with a segment which aired only for the live audience in
      Atlanta. The Miz came out to demand an apology from The Rock over what he
      did to him at last year's WrestleMania. The discussion quickly turned into
      pie and The Rock and The Miz got into an argument of who gets the most.
      The Miz told the fans and Rocky that he doesn't need Atlanta pie because
      he has Maryse at home and Rock said that Atlanta has some of the best pie
      he's ever had. After some more humor, The Rock told Miz where he can shove
      his apology, delivered the Rock Bottom and then the People's Elbow to send
      the crowd home happy. You can see the segment at http://w-o.it/GUPzFJ

      > DX PICK ON JINDER MAHAL DURING SMACKDOWN TAPINGS
      - WWE taped Smackdown along with RAW yesterday and everyone was on their
      way to Miami to start their work for WrestleMania. Among those who were
      part of the tapings but not appearing on the actual show this Friday was
      Shawn Michaels. Michaels was there in a segment with Triple H as they
      picked on Jinder Mahal. Triple H told Mahal that he didn't understand one
      thing he said but he's going to reply with an international language that
      he would sure understand. At that point, Triple H gave him the DX crotch
      chop (and seemingly the rest of the crowd too) and then Mahal turned
      around and got super kicked by Shawn Michaels. HBK then removed his hat
      and wore Mahal's turban with the crowd laughing as Triple H delivered the
      Pedigree. The two then did the DX chops to the crowd complete with pyro as
      the DX music played in the background. You can watch the video of this at
      http://w-o.it/GXxbHc