    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012

      Thursday, February 9, 2012 Issue #3658

      I received the updated W-O iPhone app this morning and it's looking good!
      There are around six items that need to be ironed out before we submit it to
      Apple next week for approval.

      Back later.

      > RAW BRAND IN ABU DHABI
      - The RAW Superstars and crew are currently in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab
      Emirates for a three day tour in the area. The shows start today, February
      9, and will be followed by one on Friday and one on Saturday before heading
      back to the United States. All three live events will be held at the
      International Tennis Complex in Zayed Sports City.

      > CENA PUTS KANE THROUGH TABLE DURING DUBAI PRESS CONFERENCE
      - WWE held a press conference this morning at the top of the Burj Khalifa -
      the tallest tower in the world - in Dubai, in connection with the company's
      first show held earlier today in Abu Dhabi. WWE Superstars R-Truth, champion
      CM Punk and John Cena appeared at the press conference which was hosted by
      Justin Roberts to talk about the tour and answer questions from the press.
      When Cena was talking at the podium, Kane walked through the press, taunted
      Cena by flipping his baseball hat and tried to chokeslam him as the press
      looked on. Cena reversed the move and hit the Attitude Adjustment on Kane
      through the table, ending the press conference. You can see the footage from
      the press which was shot by The National publication in the UAE at
      http://w-o.it/yvdOiJ

      > RAW AND SMACKDOWN RATINGS
      - Monday Night RAW pulled a 3.3 rating off hours 3.34 and 3.17 with a total
      of 4,619,000 viewers. The show did 0.3 less from last week's Rumble fall-out
      show and had 600,000 viewers less as well. Smackdown last Friday night on
      SyFy pulled a 2.19 rating with an average of 3,194,000 viewers. That is up
      from the 2.14 rating of the previous week and 43,000 viewers more overall.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE BRINGS RAW TO FREE TV IN LITHUANIA
      - WWE has signed a new television deal with BALTIJOS TV that will bring RAW
      to one million households in Lithuania. Under this new agreement, a one-hour
      international version of the show will be available immediately every Friday
      at 10:30PM local time. "We are extremely delighted to partner with WWE,"
      said Liutauras Elkimavicius, CEO of BTV. "Our viewers are very excited to
      see WWE Raw and we're proud to say that BTV will be the channel to bring it
      to them." Dominic Hayes, the Senior Vice President & Managing Director of
      WWE International, said that this new deal significantly bolsters WWE's
      presence across the Baltic region and with RAW airing on a free-to-air
      network will enable WWE to expand the brand and build strong business
      relationships throughout the country.

      > THE ROCK SAYS POLITICS IS IN HIS FUTURE
      - In an interview with Moviefone.com to promote his Journey 2 movie, Dwayne
      Johnson talked about maybe one day moving into politics. "One day, and that
      day will come, I can impact the world through politics. The great news is
      that I am American, therefore I can become President," The Rock said, adding
      that right now the best way to impact the world is through entertainment.
      "But don't forget: I am G.I. Joe," he joked, referring to his next movie
      where he plays the role of Roadblock. Johnson also talked how he got to know
      about the death of Osama Bin Laden before the rest of the world population
      got the news. "I got friends in high places and low places. It was a very
      interesting day; I'm proud of our country and proud to be American. The
      individuals who were there were proud to let me know." He also said that he
      knew the President was going to talk on live television later in the day and
      he thought it would be good to send a vague tweet which read, 'I'm damn
      proud to be an American.'

      > BATISTA REVEALS NEW LOOK
      - Former WWE and World Heavyweight champion Batista has revealed his new
      look in a twenty second video posted online where he says he absolutely has
      no reason for making this video other than to use his new app and to show
      how big his head looks like. Batista is now sporting a braided Mohawk, a
      nose ring and the lower part of a goatee, most likely the look he's using
      for the movie Chronicles of Riddick 2 in which he has a part along with Vin
      Diesel. You can see a photo of the new-look Batista at http://w-o.it/y6PgVB