Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011
      Dear all:

      Myself along with all the staff here at Wrestling-Online.com would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!

      I am here in New York freezing my butt off experiencing new levels of coldness that I have never been through before in my life LOL. New York is a great city and I'm glad I'm here for this holiday.

      There will be some big changes next year for the website, mainly the newsletter. Hopefully everyone will like it but we have to keep up with the times and technology so the first order of business will be switching to HTML instead of plain text. If you're set in Yahoo Groups to receive the newsletter in text you might want to switch to HTML. We kept plain text for all these years to accommodate everyone and every device. But it will be 2012 and I'm sure that everything supports HTML nowadays.

      So with that said, keep checking the website and our social media websites for the news for the next two weeks. Safe holidays to everyone.

      Regards,

      Colin