    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011

      Monday, November 21, 2011 Issue #3624

      Damn did the Rock look good in the ring yesterday...it was like he never
      went away and picked up right where he left off. Yeah, he didn't spend a
      whole lot of time in the ring, but that was the wisest decision since they
      still need to sell WrestleMania. They gave us just enough. But for being
      seven years away from any in-ring action, he didn't miss a beat.

      > CM PUNK REGAINS GOLD, THE ROCK SHAKES THE GARDEN
      - Here are the results from yesterday's 25th annual Survivor Series which
      took place at Madison Square Garden on pay-per-view: Dolph Ziggler defeated
      John Morrison to retain the U.S. title; Beth Phoenix defeated Eve to retain
      the Divas title in a lumberjack match; Team Barrett with Wade Barrett, Cody
      Rhodes, Hunico, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger defeated Team Orton with
      Randy Orton, Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara and Mason Ryan in a
      traditional five on five elimination match. Barrett and Rhodes were the two
      surviving members of the winning team; Big Show defeated Mark Henry via
      disqualification in the World Heavyweight title match thus title doesn't
      change hands; CM Punk defeated Alberto Del Rio to become the new WWE
      champion; and John Cena and The Rock defeated The Miz and R-Truth in the
      main event. A full detailed report of the pay-per-view is up at
      Wrestling-Online.com.

      > SIN CARA OUT FOR SIX TO NINE MONTHS
      - Sin Cara will be out for the majority of the next year after suffering a
      ruptured patella tendon during the traditional five on five Survivor Series
      elimination match yesterday. WWE.COM listed six to nine months on the shelf
      for the Mexican luchador who had the worse of starts for his WWE career.
      After much hype for his signing from CMLL, Sin Cara was suspended for thirty
      days after failing the Wellness Program test just two months after making
      his WWE debut. His rocky performances continued with a lot of botched spots
      and re-takes on Smackdown and yesterday was no different as Sin Cara tried
      to leap over the top rope but didn't have enough height, got tangled in the
      ropes and crashed down hard.

      > THE ROCK THANKS FANS AFTER THE SURVIVOR SERIES
      - After Survivor Series went off the air, The Rock spent a few more minutes
      in the ring and cut a short promo for the New York crowd. Fans chanted "you
      still got it," "welcome back," and "thank you Rock" before turning to a "we
      want Ryder" chant, with Rocky acknowledging the Ryder chant saying he's a
      fan too. One fan yelled at The Rock "don't cry" which resulted in a lot of
      laughter from fans and The Rock himself who assured the guy that he wasn't
      going to cry. The Rock thanked the fans and said he's back to entertain the
      people. He called November 20, 2011 as the greatest moment in the history of
      his WWE career. The Rock then shook hands with fans and WWE employees at
      ringside before heading to the back. You can see the video of his speech at
      http://w-o.it/svOgyk

      > MICK FOLEY ON NBC's "30 ROCK"
      - Mick Foley will be appearing on an upcoming episode of NBC's "30 Rock" TV
      show after he revealed that he filmed scenes for it last week in New York.
      Foley will be reprising his old WWE gimmick of Mankind for the episode which
      also involves his first ever kissing scene! The hardcore legend is the first
      wrestling start to appear on the popular NBC show starring Alec Baldwin,
      Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan. Judah Friedlander, another cast member from the
      show, was at the Survivor Series yesterday. Foley was also present but never
      appeared on camera.