    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2011

      Saturday, November 19, 2011 Issue #3623

      UFC tonight...Survivor Series tomorrow...it's a good weekend to be fan! To
      be honest Survivor Series for some reason isn't feeling that exciting to me,
      although I am looking forward to see how The Rock does in the ring after
      seven years. I miss the old style Survivor Series shows with tons of
      traditional five on five matches and the big 10 on 10 tag team matches.
      Those were cool. I don't know why they even keep the name Survivor Series
      since it totally swayed away from its original concept. Oh well...

      > MATT HARDY KICKED OUT OF REHAB, BACK IN JAIL
      - Matt Hardy is back in jail after he was kicked out of the WWE-sponsored
      rehab facility yesterday. According to TMZ, staff at the facility got
      suspicious when Hardy was acting weird and gave him a breathalyzer on the
      spot and the results confirmed their suspicions. Hardy refused to accept the
      outcome and denied drinking any alcohol saying that he used a mouthwash and
      that was the reason the test got a positive result. Hardy was sent to rehab
      on a court order instead of going to jail and as soon as he landed back home
      in Moore County, North Carolina, police officers arrested him and threw him
      in jail at 1:30AM for violating a court order. Hardy's girlfriend, Reby Sky,
      was not thrilled about his arrest and took her frustration to Twitter. "As
      if today couldn't get any worse. Wow. Just ... heartbroken. I REALLY need
      to stop asking myself if it can get any worse. Somehow, it always does." You
      can see his latest mug shot at http://w-o.it/rVtyvU

      > WWE SELLS 43,000 TICKETS FOR WRESTLEMANIA SO FAR
      - In his latest blog updated, WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has revealed that
      just over 43,000 tickets have been sold so far for WrestleMania XXVIII. The
      event has already grossed over $6 million in gate money for the company, and
      set a record for first day ticket sales when tickets went on sale on
      November 11. The Sun Life Stadium however is one big stadium and holds over
      75,000 seats in a football setup and one would imagine more would be
      available in a wrestling setup. This year's WrestleMania at the Georgia Dome
      had 71,617 fans with $6.6 million in revenue and over 1 million pay-per-view
      buys. Tickets for WrestleMania are available at Ticketmaster.com.

      > WWE.COM TO BE REDESIGNED
      - The Direct Marketing News website is reporting that WWE has tapped
      SapientNitro to design the new WWE.COM which will be revealed in the
      beginning of next year. WWE recently redesigned the website giving it a
      TMZ-like look however it will be undergoing another facelift in the first
      quarter of 2012. The hired company recently completed the redesign of the
      Target.com website after the giant retailer stopped selling its products on
      Amazon. WWE.COM keeps generating less revenue quarter over quarter for the
      past year and a major overhaul will probably help in securing new
      advertising with new placements and offers.

      > DIVAS TITLE ON THE LINE TOMORROW
      - The WWE Divas title will be on the line tomorrow at the Survivor Series as
      Beth Phoenix will be defending the gold against Eve Torres. This will be a
      lumberjack match with all the WWE Divas surrounding the ring, an easy way to
      get everyone on the show without having them participating in the ring. It
      is the sixth match so far on the card and the fourth title match.

      > IMPACT RATING
      - IMPACT Wrestling this past Thursday pulled a 1.15 rating and around
      1,600,000 viewers, down from last week's 1.22 number. (Ratings compiled by
      Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)