    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011

      Monday, October 31 2011 Issue #3612

      Don't forget Wrestling News Live tonight at 11:30PM EST with JJ and Trey.
      Not much going on today...happy Halloween!

      > JACQUES ROUGEAU DIAGNOSED WITH PROSTATE CANCER
      - Jacques Rougeau, the former WWE Intercontinental and tag team title
      holder, has been diagnosed with prostate cancer according to a news story
      published last week on Montreal based Quebechebdo.com. His doctor, Vincent
      Fradet, a urologist-oncologist at the University Hospital of Quebec, was
      however optimistic despite the cancer being the size of a grapefruit.
      Rougeau has a history of the killer disease in his family, with two family
      members including his father having to fight cancer. Rougeau wrestled for
      both WWE and WCW as one half of the Rougeau Brothers with Ray and then as
      the Mountie and The Quebecers before moving to WCW as The Amazing French
      Canadians with Pierre Ouellet. His most famous victory came in 1997 by
      defeating Hulk Hogan clean in his home town of Montreal in a one on one
      match.

      > TNA HIRES NEW VP OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
      - TNA announced today the hiring of Jules Wortman as Vice President of
      Public Relations. Wortman worked as the president and owner of her own PR
      company Wortman Works Media & Marketing before joining TNA. "Jules is one of
      the most talented PR executives in the business today. In addition to her
      media skills, her creativity and strategic thinking is what really sets her
      apart from the rest," said TNA President Dixie Carter. "I am so excited
      about the exposure I know she will bring to Impact Wrestling, our talent, as
      well as TNA's other ventures," she continued. Wortman is well known in the
      Nashville PR community and her clients list included CMT, Chevrolet, Warner
      Bros. Records, Sony Music, Blake Shelton and others. "I have been watching
      the trajectory of TNA Entertainment for several years. I love entertainment,
      period," said Wortman. "But to be involved in such a creative force coupled
      with extremely talented and gifted athletes, as well as a staff full of
      energy and the knowledge of how to grow a unique and very popular brand, is
      something I am ready to sink my teeth into."

      > THE MUPPETS HOST RAW TONIGHT
      - From Hugh Jackman to Steve Austin to David Hasselhoff and Buzz
      Aldrin...all these RAW guest hosts have one thing different from tonight's
      guest hosts - they're human! That's right, tonight on Monday Night RAW the
      guest host concept return with The Muppets in charge! Funny enough this is
      not the first time that The Muppets will be hosting a show other than their
      own as last year they hosted ABC's popular Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
      Disney - the force behind The Muppets - will use their air time tonight to
      plug their upcoming theatrical self-titled release. "What will happen when
      Kermit the Frog meets The Viper? Will the Divas make Miss Piggy flip with
      jealousy? Will Beaker be confused for Sheamus? On Halloween, it's time to
      play the music, it's time to light the lights, because the Muppets are about
      to get Raw," read a statement on WWE.COM when Kermit and his gang were
      announced as hosts.

      > INTERACTIVE SHOW ANNOUNCED FOR NEW WWE NETWORK
      - WWE is looking for a name for their new fully-interactive live studio show
      which will be airing on the upcoming WWE Network in 2012. The show is
      described to provide breaking news, exclusive match analysis, topics of the
      day, interviews, highlights, commentaries, and opportunity to call in to
      voice your opinion with the live guests every day. The five names being
      pitched are Power Center, Action Center, Event Center, Live Event Center,
      and InterAction Center.