    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011

      Wednesday, October 19 2011 Issue #3605

      Nothing to say today...back later!

      > WWE SPENDS SIX FIGURE AMOUNT ON HALL REHAB
      - An ESPN.com article that accompanies tonight's E:60 Scott Hall special
      reveals that WWE has spent a six figure amount in hopes of helping Scott
      Hall kick his drug and alcohol addiction through their rehab program. "It's
      the most amount of money we've spent on anyone," Stephanie McMahon said
      during the documentary. "I just want Scott to get help and to decide for
      himself that he needs help. It makes me sad," she added, noting that she
      thinks Hall was "an incredibly talented performer, larger than life,
      charismatic." Scott Hall himself said that he's lucky to still be alive and
      thinks there must be a reason that he's still around. "I should have been
      dead 100 times. I should have been dead 100 times," Hall said. The
      documentary airs on Wednesday on ESPN and also includes interviews with
      other wrestling personalities including Hulk Hogan.

      > MARYSE ON COVER OF SESSIONS MAGAZINE
      - WWE Diva and former champion Maryse is currently featured on the cover of
      the SESSIONS Magazine issue number four. The French-Canadian beauty posed
      for ten photos snapped by Amanda Gift. The magazine is a collection of
      fashion, beauty and art photography captured by some of the most
      sought-after photographers in the world. You can see all her ten stunning
      photos, cover and see why she's one of the hottest WWE Divas ever at
      http://w-o.it/olHbuK

      > RAW RATING
      - This week's Monday Night RAW from Mexico drew a 3.1 rating with an average
      of 4,475,000 viewers off hours 3.05 and 3.2. That is down from last week's
      3.25 and around half a million viewers less. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen
      Media Research and put online by PWinsider.com)

      > BRUCE PRITCHARD OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED FOR TNA IN PRESS RELEASE
      - TNA officially announced the arrival of Bruce Pritchard as Senior Vice
      President Programming and Talent Relations in a press release. "TNA is
      gaining such a wealth of knowledge and insight as we continue to grow our
      business with the addition of Bruce to our senior management staff," said
      TNA President Dixie Carter. Pritchard's new job will be overseeing talent
      relations, talent scouting and development, as well as overseeing the
      creative direction of the company. "I am looking forward to working with the
      exemplary talent both in front of the camera and behind the scenes at TNA.
      There are some exciting new ventures in progress as we speak involving the
      tremendous roster of current TNA superstars, as well as, development for the
      TNA superstars of the future," Prichard said.

      > CLOONEY TAKES KEIBLER FOR RED CARPET EVENTS
      - Hollywood actor George Clooney took his girlfriend, former WWE Diva Stacy
      Keibler, to the New York Film Festival and Paris premiere of his movie The
      Descendants. This is the first time that Clooney walked down the red carpet
      with Keibler after two months of dating. You can see photos from the Paris
      premiere as well as a video from the New York Film Festival at
      http://w-o.it/qC04Ya