    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011

      Friday, September 30 2011 Issue #3593

      Ah today was my last day of doing any kind of work for work (till October 10
      that is) so as of this moment, my holiday is on!

      Back tomorrow.

      > JIMMY USO ARRESTED, CHARGED WITH DUI
      - WWE Superstar Jimmy Uso, the son of Rikishi and one half of the Usos tag
      team - was arrested yesterday morning in Tampa, Florida, according to
      TMZ.COM. Cops busted him when he was driving his Mustang down a one-way
      street and a breathalyzer test administered afterward showed a blood alcohol
      level of .180, twice over the legal limit in the state of Florida. The
      arrest report says that Uso showed signs of impairment including slurred
      speech and glassy eyes. He was arrested on the scene and was held on a $500
      bond. You can see his mug shot at http://w-o.it/qIEIzs

      > THREE HOUR RAW SET FOR ONE WEEK PRIOR TO SURVIVOR SERIES
      - After a couple of three 3 hour RAW's in the beginning of Summer, the next
      RAW that will go 180 minutes will be held in November. The final RAW before
      the gigantic Survivor Series in New York will be the one getting the honors
      and that particular show will be held in Boston. With The Rock scheduled to
      join John Cena on the same team at the pay-per-view just six days later, you
      can bet that there will be some fireworks in Beantown on November 21.
      Speaking of The Rock, he uploaded a photo of himself delivering a Rock
      Bottom to someone while doing in-ring training. "Training for Survivor
      Series. Boots To Motherf*****n Asses," he wrote on Twitter. You can see the
      photo at http://w-o.it/rc5lnu

      > HBK ADVERTISED FOR OCTOBER 11 SMACKDOWN
      - WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels is being advertised for the October 11
      Smackdown tapings in Dallas, Texas. All advertising shows a DX reunion with
      Triple H. That same taping will also have RAW Superstars appearing for what
      is being billed as the biggest battle royal in WWE history with 41 men
      participating.

      > FORBES LOOKS AT MCMAHON'S WWE MILLIONS
      - Forbes.com has an article titled "Who got rich this week" and features a
      small paragraph on WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. The story notes that
      with WWE jumping back to the mid-$9 a share, it gave McMahon $16.9 million
      to his personal WWE fortune which adds up to $400.3 million in WWE stock
      that he owns. So yeah, next time McMahon he's a billionaire, well, he's not
      even half of that.

      > HARDY FORCED TO ENTER REHAB OR ELSE....
      - The Pilot newspaper out in Southern Pines, North Carolina, has a story
      about Matt Hardy's trip to rehab, highlighting a very important detail that
      Matt so conveniently forgot to say in his video the day after he was
      arrested. After being busted by police for three times in a month, Hardy
      shot a video saying that he's going to clean himself up and accepted the
      offer from WWE to go to rehab all with all expenses paid by his former
      employer. However it's not as voluntary as it seems as The Pilot reports
      that a Judge told Hardy he's going to a detention center and held under a $1
      million bond if he doesn't get treatment right away, something that Hardy
      never mentioned to make it seem he's going on a voluntary basis. The rehab
      program is for three months and Hardy promised that when he's out he will
      pay back to the wrestling community by opening a wrestling school.

      > FOLEY DISCUSSES HAVING "OFF DAYS" IN UK WHEN WWE IS IN TOWN
      - Mick Foley did an interview with Silver Vision in the United Kingdom, the
      official distributors of WWE home videos in Europe, to talk about his
      upcoming comedy tour gig in the country as well as his time in WWE. One of
      the questions was regarding the coincidence of him having "off" days from
      his tour when WWE will be in Liverpool for RAW and Smackdown television
      tapings on November 7 and 8. "Well, technically, Monday and Tuesday are
      media days to do press for the UK tour, but hey, if I happen to get an itch
      for being at a WWE show again, Liverpool is not beyond my reach," Foley
      said. The hardcore legend hasn't kept it as a secret that he wants to come
      back and for him, it's not a matter of if, but when.