    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011

      Wednesday, September 14 2011 Issue #3583

      Did you know? On September 22 of this year, this newsletter starts its 15th
      straight year in production. And that my friends - unlike many of WWE's "Did
      you know?" - is true! It's damn true.

      > RAW GETS TACKLED IN THE RATINGS
      - WWE won't be sending out any press releases about this one as RAW got
      hammered in this week's ratings against the first week of Monday Night
      Football on ESPN. RAW did only a 2.72 rating this week off the same number
      in both hours with an average viewership of 3,856,000 viewers. That is down
      from last week's 3.0 and 344,000 viewers less. The 2.72 rating is one of the
      lowest non-holiday numbers since 1997. Meanwhile Smackdown last Friday did a
      1.93 rating and a total of 2,907,000 viewers for the two hour broadcast on
      SyFy. That is down from the live showing the previous week which got a 2.14
      and 376,000 viewers more. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and
      put online by PWinsider.com)

      > BIG TRIBUTE FOR EDGE AFTER SMACKDOWN
      - Edge got a Ric Flair-like segment after Smackdown ended yesterday in
      Toronto with the whole locker room coming out to show their appreciation
      inlcuding several of his friends, family members and even former WWE, ECW
      and TNA Superstar Rhino. Trish Stratus and Christian led the tribute
      followed by a speech from fellow Canadian Bret "Hit Man" Hart. As always,
      WWE cameras filmed the segment and hopefully it makes its way online as eye
      witness reports say that it was a tremendous fun-filled segment similar to
      what WWE did to Ric Flair the day after he lost his match to Shawn Michaels
      at WrestleMania.

      > HELP VELVET SKY GET ON DANCING WITH THE STARS
      - TNA Is asking for its fans to help one of their own, Velvet Sky, to appear
      on the next season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. While season 13 starts
      soon, ABC is taking suggestions from fans on who to cast for the next one,
      separating them in different categories. You can put Velvet Sky's name in
      the comments box at
      http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-the-next-season/02-
      athletes to cast in your vote.

      > HOGAN'S NEW SHOW STARTS TONIGHT ON TRUTV
      - Hulk Hogan's new reality TV show, titled Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship
      Wrestling, starts tonight on truTV at 10PM EST. In this new show from
      Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment, Hogan lends his expertise to MCW, providing
      "little wrestlers with advice, guidance and training," according to the
      press release. The show will also give you an insight on what it takes to
      create a pro wrestling league from scratch as it follows the ideas of MCW's
      top dog, Johnny Greene - a full-sized manager and former wrestler - and his
      band of wrestlers.

      > MATT HARDY ARRESTED AGAIN
      - ProWrestling.net is reporting that Matt Hardy was arrested yet again this
      week and charged with a DWI in Raleigh, North Carolina. No other details
      have been released so far except that he is scheduled in court on November
      30. Hardy was arrested on August 20 and charged with a DUI after his 2009
      Corvette ran off the road and hit a tree. The new arrest would be the second
      on a similar charge in under a month and that is after Hardy said he turned
      his life around. At the end of last month, police were dispatched at his
      home after he posted a cryptic video on YouTube titled "Goodbye" in the form
      of a suicide note. He later revealed it was a hoax and just "wanted to see
      people's optimism or pessimism" towards his words.