    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 4:41 PM

      Friday, July 29 2011 Issue #3553

      Nothing to say today...back later.

      > HULK HOGAN'S MCW TO START ON TRUTV IN SEPTEMBER
      - truTV announced that Hulk Hogan's newest reality show Micro Championship
      Wrestling will start airing on September 14 at 10PM EST. Produced by Hogan
      and Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment, the show is about the Hulkster lending
      his expertise to the new Micro Championship Wrestling, where he gives little
      wrestlers advice on recruiting, training and mentoring. The ultimate goal is
      to get the MCW off the ground and into the arena.

      > INCENTIVES ANNOUNCED FOR WWE '12 PRE-ORDERS
      - THQ Inc. yesterday announced new details surrounding the company's
      pre-order retail incentive programs in the United States and Canada for WWE
      12, the forthcoming release from the renowned WWE flagship videogame
      franchise. The Rock will be available as a playable character for consumers
      who pre-order the game at any participating retailer within the United
      States or Canada for the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. The Rock's in-game
      character will resemble his current-day appearance, including a shaved head
      and new tattoos. In addition, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system owners who
      pre-order the game at GameStop in the United States or EB Games in Canada
      will receive bonus attire for WWE Superstar The Miz. Consumers will have
      access to his popular "I'm Awesome" entrance t-shirt, as well as one of his
      trademark business suits. Those interested in WWE '12 for the Wii will
      automatically receive The Rock as a playable character, as well as The Miz's
      alternate entrance gear options, as part of their purchase.

      > CM PUNK TO SPEAK ON RAW
      - WWE announced via their official Twitter feed that CM Punk will be on RAW
      this Monday to give his first statements since his "shocking return" to WWE.
      Punk won the WWE title at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view on July 17 and
      said he would be leaving the company with the title. He missed the RAW
      following the pay-per-view but was back for this week's RAW, interrupting
      John Cena's celebration after he won the WWE title from Rey Mysterio at the
      end of the show.

      > THE MIZ IS AWESOME ON LOPEZ TONIGHT
      - Former WWE champ The Miz was on Lopez Tonight for a nine minute segment
      where he was, well, pretty much awesome. The Miz started off saying a story
      about sucking in golf and making an ass out of himself at a recent
      tournament and then moved to telling stories about his dad, who made photo
      copies of his TOPPS trading cards and forged his autograph to give to fans.
      He then said he could be on any reality TV show and win and Lopez picked a
      "member from the audience" to dance with him as an audition for Dancing With
      The Stars. Miz started dancing goofy with the lady and then ended up
      throwing her off the stage. The Miz was great, especially recounting the
      story about his dad which was hilarious. You can see the whole segment at
      http://w-o.it/q9rosl

      > TRISH STRATUS ON COVER OF REVIVE MAGAZINE
      - Trish Stratus is on the cover of the Summer 2011 Revive magazine, a
      Canadian-based publication covering health, beauty, and fitness. The Tough
      Enough trainer and former seven time WWE Women's champion took a camera for
      a behind the scenes look at the photo shoot. She previously appeared on the
      magazine in the Spring and Winter 2009 editions as well. You can see the
      cover and behind the scenes video at http://w-o.it/nNK6Nf