    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011

      Tuesday, July 26 2011 Issue #3551

      We have sold out the second block of rooms for the WrestleMania weekend and
      unfortunately the hotel cannot offer us more rooms at $199. All the rooms
      allocated to us were gone in a matter of four days and with tons of stuff
      happening in the area during that time they're holding on for full priced
      rooms. We might get some at the $299 rate but that's not even a guarantee
      yet. We'll know more tomorrow...but if you managed to do a reservation,
      congrats, if not...oh well, better luck next time. We emphasized it's on
      first come first served basis.

      Miami was a hard one to deal with. It took us months to finally agree to a
      deal and to be honest I didn't expect the hotel to cut off the rooms so
      quick but in a way you understand their business.

      Anyway, yesterday's Wrestling News Live with JJ $exay and the TreyDawg has
      been archived with RAW coverage, news, e-mails, calls etc. You can listen to
      it at http://w-o.it/wnlive/

      > MYSTERIO WINS WWE TITLE, LOSES IT TO JOHN CENA AFTERWARD
      - The WWE title changed hands twice yesterday, first with Rey Mysterio
      winning the WWE title tournament defeating The Miz and then John Cena
      defeating Mysterio in the main event to regain the title. Mysterio barely
      escaped Alberto Del Rio who was going to cash in his Money In The Bank
      contract following an attack from the Miz after their match and it looked
      like Mysterio was walking away from RAW as the champ. In the back, WWE
      Superstars celebrated with champagne and Mysterio was congratulated by Cena.
      Halfway through the show, Triple H announced that Mysterio has agreed to
      defend the title against Cena in the main event and to no surprise, Cena
      regained the WWE title and then had a face-off with CM Punk who returned to
      RAW with his WWE title.

      > CM PUNK ANNOUNCES HE'S BACK AFTER RAW GOES OFF THE AIR
      - After Monday Night RAW went off the air, John Cena walked to the backstage
      area leaving CM Punk in the ring alone with his WWE title. Punk grabbed the
      microphone and said, "I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack," with fans erupting in
      cheers as the song "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour hit the speakers.
      Punk then mentioned his brand new "Best In The World" t-shirt which went on
      sale on WWEShop.com yesterday for $24.99. Now that's gonna be a hot seller!
      You can see the video of Punk announcing he has returned at
      http://w-o.it/oVNziC

      > JIM ROSS BACK DOING COMMENTARY ON RAW
      - There was only one real change under the "new regime" on RAW yesterday as
      fan favorite Jim Ross was brought back to do play-by-play. Triple H - who
      was described as the Chief Operating Officer - welcomed back JR during his
      "State of the WWE address" on RAW yesterday, and it looks like it will be a
      three-way broadcast team going forward with Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole
      keeping their places. "Its good to be 'Home.'. Hopefully I'll get to stay a
      while," said Ross on Twitter following the end of the broadcast. Other
      wrestling personalities were also happy to see the Hall of Famer back.
      "Happy to see my Okie pal @JRsBBQ back where he belongs-calling Raw," said
      former WWE champion John "Bradshaw" Layfield on Twitter. "I literally just
      POL (popped out loud)-good ole @jrsbbq returns! Well, it really does look
      like business is about to pick up," added Trish Stratus. Mick Foley also
      tweeted about Jim Ross' comeback, saying, "YES! @JRSBBQ is BACK! I dig Cole,
      but, hey, JR is JR!"

      > THE ROCK SET TO APPEAR AT THE SURVIVOR SERIES
      - Before beating John Cena's ass at next year's WrestleMania, The Rock has
      vowed to make another stop at a pay-per-view during his 11 minute YouTube
      video bashing Cena earlier this month and he has now revealed which one it
      will be. "Cena fans: pls stop tweeing me to stop being "mean" to John. If u
      think I'm mean now, just wait til Survivor Series in NYC." The Rock hinted
      in his video that he would be making an appearance at a place special to him
      where he got his start and New York's Madison Square Garden was that place.
      The Rock made his WWE debut at the 1996 Survivor Series using the silly name
      of Rocky Maivia teaming up with Marc Mero, Jake Roberts and The Stalker to
      take on Crush, Jerry Lawler, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Goldust.

      > PUNK APPEARS ON JIMMY KIMMEL IN A TAPED SEGMENT
      - CM Punk appeared in a taped segment on Jimmy Kimmel Live, "surprising"
      Cousin Sal's six year old son Archie at his house. Archie is a big John Cena
      fan and was pretty pissed that Cena lost the title to Punk at Money In The
      Bank. So what does Kimmel do? He arranges so Punk goes with the WWE title to
      his house and have a little chat with the little boy. While the whole thing
      was presented as a surprise and on-the-fly, it's clearly an act with Punk
      and the kid getting into an argument over the title - which the kid
      repeatedly called a belt only for Punk to correct him - and Punk trying to
      convince him that he's the best in the world. Punk showed up wearing the
      Nexus t-shirt and you can see the clip at http://w-o.it/pAldHt

      > SMACKDOWN RATING
      - Smackdown last week pulled a 1.89 rating with 2,821,000 viewers for the
      two hour show on SyFy. That is up from the previous week's 1.72 with around
      300,000 viewers more. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by PWInsider.com)

      > MATT MORGAN OUT WITH TORN PECTORAL MUSCLE
      - After undergoing an MRI it has been reported that "The Blueprint" Matt
      Morgan is suffering from a torn pectoral muscle which will keep him out of
      action for around a month and a half. Morgan entered the Bound for Glory
      Series which will determine the number one contender for the TNA title
      however this injury will probably keep him out of the tournament. Morgan
      wrestled during last week's IMPACT Wrestling show which was taped a week ago
      and won the four man ladder match.